The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Away from a lecture

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Away from a lecture  Empty
PostSubject: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Kaiyo sighed heavily, lowering her shoulders in mild defeat as she strolled through the academy ground. The captain had been brought in to talk about; for three hours...Sword safety. The whole concept seemed pretty stupid to her, seeing as the point of a sword was that it wasn't safe, if it were, it likely wouldn't be her weapon of choice.

The short blonde girl didn't like it around the academy, groups of students stared and pointed and whispered about her, it was all usually the rumours of her killing...well, everyone, but they were a mild annoyance none the less. So Kaiyo wandered through the soft grass, making her way slowly to the entrance of the academy, pondering upon thoughts of skipping a day of work to get some sweets in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 pm

The young shinigami had been walking down the halls straight for the exit, he was tired of people telling him how to fight as if he didn't know how to handle his zanpakuto. Some students were scattering as he moved forward, replacing his sword sheath in the wrap that covers it most of the time. People were talking about a captain being in the academy somewhere, but Tatsu hardly listened, anyway, why would a captain be around in a place like this.

Down the hall his footsteps could be easily heard as he was walking to make the students scatter, what he didn't see coming is someone rounding the corner, Tatsu was walking fast and was basically looking at the ceiling so he pumped into the little blond person. He looked at the person he was about to say sorry when he saw the white haori, and the only words that escaped his mouth were. ''What a fucked up day''. Totally forgetting any sorry that could've been said, the young shinigami would walk towards the oncoming exit, holding his waist with his bandaged arm, blood slowly dripping behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Kaiyo stumbled backwards as someone walked into her, this was, sadly, a common occurrence. The girl hopped back up to her feet, brushing down her clothes gently as she opened her mouth to apologise to the guy. The girl's face froze, her mouth a-jar, as the man in question grumbled about his day, and turned to leave. Kaiyo frowned in annoyance, not taking particularly to rude people, 'Sorry for walking into you!' she shouted at the student, her voice laced with a rude sarcasm. The captain's angered expression waned when she noticed the train of blood following the guy, 'What did you do?' she asked, her voice softer this time, and caring, despite the fact she didn't exactly like the man at current.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Tatsu took a deep breath and griped his side with his bloodied hand turning around to face the taicho. The young shinigami's hair were stuck on his sweaty skin, which he hurried to move away from his mouth before he spoke. ''I'm sorry, Taicho my rudeness was uncalled for.'' Tatsu would say holding back his breath, a cut was a cut and it hurts anywhere it is. Taking another deep breath Tatsu would lower both his hands-including the bloody one who was dripping on the floor- to the sides of his body, the properly fashion to speak at a captain. ''I Challenged a ranked shinigami to a duel.'' The shinigami would say, lowering his tone, he knew he had a bad day but it wasn't the captains fault and he had no rights to do what he said. ''Nothing a Taicho has to worry about'' Specially when it comes to an academy student. The young swordsman would think, knowing that pawns never held much importance to higher ups where ever you were.

Tatsu had told the captain what had happened and answered her questions politely, feeling bad at the answer he gave her, the outcome of the duel was clear and the young shinigami didn't even head towards people who could heal him, he would simply endure, which could also explain the wrappings on his sword arm.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 am

Kaiyo didn't care much for the apology, the guy seemed a little too pre-occupied with, not bleeding to be as courteous as most would be, which to Kaiyo was a fair enough reason. The thought did occur as to who this guy had challenged though, because Kaiyo couldn't help but inspect their handy-work, the wound was a clean cut; or so it appeared, and wouldn't cause any long-term damage really.

The girl felt a pang of guilt at what the guy said last, she knew what he meant, because most high ups didn't care much for the lower ranks, but Kaiyo wasn't exactly what most would call the 'normal' Captain, so she figured caring wouldn't be a bad thing to do. Especially seeing as she would have regardless. The girl moved forwards, whipping her right arm behind her head as she slid off her red headband and in a fluid motion tied it tightly around the guys already bandaged arm, 'If you tie it tighter the bleeding will stop' she grinned, knotting the red ribbon as the fabric slid against itself.

Kaiyo bit her bottom lip for a moment, eventually sighing lightly as she held out her hand to shake the guys, 'Kaiyo Saiyouko, 11th squad Captain'
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:17 pm

In fact Tatsu's wound was a clean cut, nothing important was hurt, just alot of flesh which caused the bleeding, the young shinigami was rather impressed by the reaction he gave to the captain, even though that wasn't the result he was hoping for, for a moment he believed that his words had a real effect on the taicho who walked towards him, he saw her move her hands behind her head and she removed her red ribbon. It fitted her well and Tatsu wondered what she was doing when she removed it untill she moved her hands towards his arm, as he lifted it, guessing what she was doing. He nodded at her comment, which was totally logical since making it tighter would slow down the blood flow in his veins.

Hesitation, the young swordsman saw that in her facial expression as the captain rose her hand to meet his and presented herself, she was a captain of a mighty division and it was in his plans to join it already. ''Tatsu Chirako, unranked academy Student'' He would say with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Kaiyo nodded her acknowledgement of the man's introduction. 'Nice to meet ya then Tatsu, we better go get ya cleaned up.' she replied in a friendly tone. Kaiyo figured the guy was in enough discomfort to need healing, so rather than wander round with him to the medical bay at the academy, it'd be quicker if she took him. The girl took a hold of his un-blood covered hand gently. 'You ever flash stepped before?' she smirked lightly. Kaiyo held a firm grip of Tatsu's hand, flash stepped quickly across the Academy campus to the medical bay. The pair appeared in the other room in a split second. The blonde captain smile politely at the 4th squad healer, with an academy trainee next to them obviously, both seeming a little startled by their initial appearance.

'C-C-Captain Saiyouko' the stammered in unison, bowing low to the pair as Kaiyo released her hand from Tatsu's. 'Erm, can you clean up his wounds please' she smiled in a friendly manner, taking a step back as the healers led the student over to the edge of the bed and began fixing him up. A simple healing spell and he'd be away again.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 pm

The young shinigami allowed a smile to the captain that had presented herself to him, and seemed rather friendly toward's him even though he had spoken to her rudely at the start. Tatsu was injured at two places, his back and his arm, one was bandaged and the other was open and it seemed she had judged it necesary to get him patched up as soon as possible. Tatsu didn't really know what to say at that moment but the captain had taken his hand and said something that grabbed his interest, flash stepping was something that was used against him. "I've never flash stepped before, but with that smile of yours I can bet its going to happen soon" The young shinigami was sharing a smile with the captain at the thought of trying something new.

She held his hand tightly and then a images of the academy were flashing through his mind and then boom they were in front of a ranked shinigami of the fourth division.
"Wouah" Was the only word that could escape the young shinigami's voice, flabbergasted by the new experience. "I want to be able to do that" Seeing as the captain was asking the shinigami to heal his wounds Tatsu stepped up and unwrapped his arm bandage to reveal a long cut crossing his arm all the way to the elbow, as if he had parried with his arm and missed. "Arm to sword fighting has its problems" Tatsu would say a grin on his face, as if his arm didn't hurt much anymore. "I'll remove my top for the other injury I supose?" The young shinigami asked, not really feeling any shyness or anything to be afraid of, he wanted to make it quick and easy for the captain that was with him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Kaiyo giggled to herself at Tatsu's response, admittedly she'd expected him to be a bit wobblier on his feet afterwards, but some people could handle the speed better than others. The short girl took a step back as Tatsu started talking to the healer guys; not really Kaiyo's thing. The girl leant against the nearest wall, drumming her fingers along the hilt of her zanpaktou as Tatsu took off his shirt to be treated. 'Yeah flash steps fun' she mused to herself, glancing along the ceiling.

Kaiyo glanced back down to the healing, giggling gently as she pointed to her now blood soaked red headband lying on the bed, 'Careful with that' she gestured with a jokingly serious tone. Kaiyo did in fairness have a few of the same headband, although she was highly protective of them, having been given to her by her sister; and being her last connection with her, it wasn't exactly a possession she allowed most even near.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 am

Tatsu stood there, enjoying the feeling of the abilities at work on him, he felt a little uneasy at the part of removing the top of his kimono but he ended up doing it anyway, even though he was a rookie he didn't lack any muscular training, the young shinigami was slim, but muscled, which explained why he might of dueled a ranked shinigami, to see what he was capable of. The healer guy put his hand's on Tatsu's back, as the young shinigami laid down on the said bed in front of him, looking down on the red bandanna. A sigh of relief could be heard as the pain was taking her leave slowly. "I've got to agree with you Captain, even though I don't have the ability yet, I enjoyed it" The young shinigami said chuckling as the healer guy thwacked the back of Tatsu's head.

"Stop moving!" Would he say. By then The shinigami was rather healed and turned around, picking up the red bandanna, but he was told to be careful with that, meaning he could keep it, he didn't know the feelings they ment to her, but the tone that she was using to warn him, told him enough about it that he needed to take care of it. "Of-Of course Captain" Tatsu would say reaching for the back of his head, removing the tissue that was holding his hair. The hair that were being tied in the back of his head fell on his shoulders and he puffed air at the hairs that fell in his face while he gathered them together to tie them up with his newly aquired ribbon given by a taicho, even if it wasn't the manliest thing in Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 am

kaiyo chuckled gently when the healer hit Tatsu's head, oh the amount of times she'd been told so sit still whilst she was being stitched up. Kaiyo's smile grew even bigger when Tatsu tied the red ribbon around his hair. The girl pushed off against the wall she was leaning against, bounding over to Tatsu, 'Yeah, you should feel pretty special with that thing... Especially seeing as i cut down the last guy that tried to take it' Kaiyo spoke quite blankly for a moment, trying to remember the name of the shinigami who'd thought that would be a good idea, it'd slipped her mind for the time being. The short blonde girl shrugged, 'Well seeing as you don't need to get back to lessons, how about a once if a lifetime chance'. Kaiyo said, trying to build the tension, by raising the internation in her voice.

Hell, even the 4th squad guys looked a bit intrigued, though they were quite used to the Captain; considering she spent most of her left in the 4th squad barracks. 'Erm...' the girl's smile dropped for a second, 'Well, i don't have anything yet, but i'll let you decide! What have you wanted to see or know in Soul Society that they don't let academy students do?'
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Tatsu was just finishing tieing his hair when the captain smiled at him and walked towards him. The young shinigami was in the process of putting the top of his kimono back on. Kaiyo said something at that moment that put a little amount of stress in Tatsu. ''Must be cause I didn't ask for it or didn't try to steal it from you, there's no need to worry though, I'll keep it jealously'' He said trying to assure the captain that he would keep it until he died and wouldn't let anyone near it.

The young shinigami tilted his head at her offer, a once in a life time chance..offered by a captain! what could it be, a large smile took birth on both sides of Tatsu's face, something that didn't happen alot of times. Replacing his zanpakuto correctly for it to be neatly placed he looked at the captain in the eyes, wondering what she had in plan for him, untill she said she had no idea, and he laughed a little. He had the choice to decide what they could do, that was like a tete-a-tete with a Captain, offered just like that because he bumped into her earlier. ''Eehhhmm, the person that trains me doesn't want to show me his sword in second state, they don't want us to look at the way the divisions train, and they don't let us outside of Soul Society... The young shinigami was trailing on but he decided to slow down and see what the taicho had in mind with what he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Kaiyo smiled back at Tatsu, she could already see the excitement strewn across his face, a little bit like a crazy person, but who was she to judge mental health. Kaiyo liked Tatsu, hell, she'd given him her headband for Christ sake. Kaiyo arched her back, pushing her arms behind her as her back clicked along each vertebrae. 'Much better' she whispered to herself. Kaiyo nodded at what Tatsu had rambled, 'Well, I could show you my shikai and maybe my Bankai if i can get you far enough away' she laughed lightly, despite the very deadly serious fact that her just releasing her bankai could likely suffocate the guy to death, but given that she might be able to cap her reiatsu once it was released...well, it was possible.

Kaiyo shrugged, making full use of her more limbered up body, 'Plus i could show you round my squad, doing some training if ya like, and hell i could get ya to Hueco Mundo if you really wanted, but the real world's fun too' she laughed. Kaiyo didn't mind what this guy chose, she was simply trying to stress upon him that he could do pretty much anything.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:05 pm

In fact Tatsu was a little wacky upside the head but that was what was making him who he was. After tightening the ribbon, making sure it wasn't gonna move anytime soon. The young shinigami moved his head from side to side, making his neck crack, just to say he could make his body crack too. A short laugh escaped from Tatsu's mouth as she spoke of her shikai and bankai, he tilted his head wondering what they could be, what they looked like and what it could do. ''I take it I would have to endure your spiritual pressure if you showed me those? Being far away would only show that I'm rather weak..I'd prefer being on the front row and suffer then to miss any detail'' The fact that Tatsu said that naturally showed that he was the Martyr type when it came to fighting.

With all those choices Tatsu hardly knew what to pick, he put a finger on his mouth and leaned his chin on the remaining fingers, and thought, as if he didn't know what to do, he had many choices and didn't really know what to pick, but then he raised his head a large smile on his face, as if he just had an idea. ''I've got an idea! How about we do everything you've just said! On top of that, if I can see the eleventh division train, that would help me get ready when I ask to join the division.'' With that comment, Tatsu just said that he desired to joint he eleventh division when he was done at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:55 pm

In her head, Kaiyo was laughing hysterically, it was almost like an alpha male contest between who could make their back or neck crack, it was quite laughable really. The girl tilted her head to one side, her large blue eyes assessing Tatsu as he spoke. With a keen interest in seeing the action up close, which was fair enough, and in truth, would likely have been the same answer Kaiyo would have given as well. The short Captain was really starting to like this guy, even after their odd meeting. Kaiyo was still a little surprised at how easily she'd given up her headband, but she couldn't exactly think of anyone as deserving. Especially since he'd said he was thinking of joining her squad.

Everything, that's a good answer she smirked, thinking to herself. It was odd how alike Kaiyo figured she and Tatsu were, and that was possibly why she liked the guy so much. 'Well, i'll save you a seat in the squad' she smiled, flashing her signature smile up to Tatsu. Kaiyo waited until the guy had put back on his top before she took a hold of his hand again. 'Looks like we got a busy day then' she beamed. Flash stepped straight out of the academy grounds.

Kaiyo knew exactly where she was heading, a large field just a way away from the academy. She'd used it during her training, and she'd even learnt her Bankai there, it was a nice place too. The pair appeared in the middle of the field. There was a gently breeze sweeping through the long grass, and it looked even longer with Kaiyo standing in the middle of it. 'Okay, you might wanna take just a few steps away, or it could possibly kill you' she smiled jokingly. Gesturing for Tatsu to move backwards, 'So, i can show you some of the techs without actually hurting you if ya like?' she smiled; her haori flickering in the wind. Kaiyo had to admit, it felt odd not wearing her headband, and she honestly couldn't wait until she got back to the barracks, so she could put on one of her spare ones. It was probably going to be a bit hard to put a cap on her reiatsu with her Bankai, her Shikai she had done before, but, if she couldn't do it properly, there was a high risk Tatsu would simply pass out.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:42 am

Tatsu already liked the captain from the first moment she became friendly with him, they seemed to think alike he thought, the captain didn't go on in a lecture about how dangerous it would be if they released their bankai near him, and Tatsu needed to learn the hard way. Seeing as she smirked at his comment, he thought that was a good thing, even though he didn't know the captain perfectly. Answering the smirk with one of his own, he thought it fitted the captains features quite well. ''I'm glad you are captain, one day, you'll be glad I'm around to save you'' The young shinigami said, as if one day she would actually need his skills, of course he was joking but you never know when you may need an ally to take a hit for you, and it was well within Tatsu's abilities to take hits for others.

Finishing to put his kimono right in its place just in time to see her smile, the young shinigami couldn't help himself but reply with one of his own, she spoke about doing this in a single day, and Tatsu was amazed at the fact she actually though they could do that in a single day. The captain walked up to him and took a hold of his hand before the world became a blur to his eyes and they vanished away of the academy grounds.

Tatsy had no clue where he was headed, and he couldn't even distinguish what was what at the speed they were going, definitely flash stepping was something he wanted to learn as soon as possible at school. When the world became one again, the large distance travelled and the sudden stop almost made Tatsu faceplant, but he quickly regained his balance and kept walking forward, as if trying to hide the fact that he almost faceplanted in front of a captain because of a mere flashstep. The place was marked with history, a large field that lost itself in the horizon scared by many learnt abilities in the area, yet a gentle breeze flowed in the surrounding grass of this beautiful place. Kaiyo turned towards Tatsu and spoke a few words, warning him to move backwards or it could kill him, while she said that, Tatsu moved just about twenty feet backwards, hoping this was as far as he would get. ''Of course, I want to see as much as possible, and its my fault if I can't hold your spiritual pressure, I'll work on the issue as soon as possible'' He said as if you could work that out in a mere day, and he seemed dead serious about it.

The young shinigami didn't know what to expect, he was looking with his eyes opened and ears listening, he didn't want to miss a single detail.

Last edited by Takatsumaru on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 am

''I'm glad you will captain, one day, you'll be glad I'm around to save you''. Those words seemed to sting kaiyo slightly, they reminded her too much of Leden. A previous squad member, who'd risked his own damn life to save hers, and had consequently been out into a coma for a couple of years, only recently awake even. Not that she showed it, Kaiyo had done enough training with the second squad to know how to hide her emotions pretty damn well.

Kaiyo shuffled slightly where she stood. The Captain was in truth, quite excited to show off her Zanpaktou, it was an opportunity to release it and show someone and explain about it, which didn't happen all that often. The girl laughed gently, 'Come on, as if i'd let that happen to ya Tatsu'. Kaiyo moved her left hand onto the hit of her blade, flicking it upwards slightly with just her thumb. The girl moved her right arm across as she unsheathed her blade. A bit more concerntration needed.

Kaiyo took her combat stance, the sun glinted against the shiny metal of her blade as she spoke clearly. 'Light the sky, Tenrai Zenpyou'. A swift golden light exploded outwards, enveloping the entire field in a swaying golden energy. The grass rustled agaunst itself, moved by the girl's reiatsu. Kaiyo swung her blade down, dispersing a wave of sparking light sweeping through the field. Kaiyo capped her spiritual energy quite effectively. Kaiyo focused for a second, bring in her reiatsu quickly, before it spread like fire throguh the field, it had a habit of doing that. The golden hue ran up alone the girl's new blade ridge. The two ribbons of her Zanpaktou fluttering in the breeze. Kaiyo shut her eyes for a moment. Bringing her reiatsu in closer. Lucky she'd done it before, so she managed to hold her spiritual energy at a level of an unseated shinigami, which should be fine for Tatsu.

Kaiyo moved her newly formed Zanpaktou to rest over her right shoulder. 'So, what do you wanna see first? A big wall, or an even bigger kinda of explosion thing?'. Of course both techniques would be relatively easy to use, seeing as both left Kaiyo's reiatsu dispersed away from her.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Tatsu had no idea what was on Kaiyo's mind so he kept his cheerful smile and waited with anticipation what was coming forward, he probably was just as exited as the captain herself, knowing that one day, he would be the one showing her his newly learnt abilities, of course he knew it wouldn't be as amazing as what he's going to see just about now. The captain let out a cool comment that Tatsu quickly replied. ''You wouldn't need to let it happen to me, I'm immortal'' would he say with a quick chuckle leaving his mouth before he fell silent and looked at the taicho getting in her battle stance.

Shortly after the captain spoke a few words, and a wave of energy crushed on Tatsu's shoulders just as if he was Atlas holding the sky. The energy became lighter and lighter but Tatsu still had a hard time breathing but he knew he needed to act tough and all that...manly thing, so he stood as natural and straight as possible and stood there in awe.

What did she ask just then, Kaiyo asked what he wanted her to do, as if that wasn't amazing just by itself, she could do even more. ''Light the sky with explosions! I wanna see your best shot!'' Tatsu said, trying to keep his excitement inside, but rather miserably failed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Kaiyo laughed slightly at Tatsu's reaction, he seem almost as excited as her, but her Zanpaktou was in truth quite happy to be released. Being a Captain means Kaiyo is seldom allowed to release her shikai, let alone Bankai. The short girl nodded none the less, 'Big exploding one that lights up the sky it is' she agreed. Kaiyo's flash step was a lot quicker this time, as she moved to right next to Tatsu, just behind him. Kaiyo grinned up at the guy, flicking her blade from over her shoulder until she dug it deeply into the ground. 'Ya may not wanna move any further away from me' she warned. In such an attack, it was quite literally only the small radius around the Captain that was safe. Especially for someone unable to flash step, they'd be obliterated without even realising it.

Kaiyo held the handle of her blade firmly with both hands. Looking straight ahead as she spoke, 'Chouwa no tomoshibi'. The ground below them rattled gently, the golden yellow tint of earth began shining all around them. glistening through the grass until a golden light was radiating in a large radius from around where the pair stood. Then, in an instant, the light exploded up to the shy, crashing with a thunderous roar of energy. The attack was well contained in it's radius; still managing however, to destroy the entire field. Not that you could tell for a while, they were completely engulfed in the sky high attack that seemed to over-throw the world around them, even for just a little while. The rattling ground echoed somewhat as the light dimmed, fading back into the ground with a quick flash over her blade.

A single bead of sweat rolled down Kaiyo's head, falling aimlessly down to the now blackened earth. The previously long, lush green grass was gone, leaving behind an ashen ground, in fact the entire field had been somewhat...destroyed. The fence leading to surrounding fields had also been destroyed, obliterated within the force of the attack. In fact, there was a definite circular radius around them now, within the small area of destruction, around them lay all of nature in it's glory. Kaiyo moved up onto her tiptoes as she looked out across to the nearby fields, 'Hey, it's gotten bigger since last time' she noted with an amused smile. The girl would usually have held a lot of regret for killing the lovely field, but since becoming her favourite training ground, she'd long since discovered just how fast the green grew back in this place. That was one of the reasons Kaiyo viewed it as so magical. Ignoring of course the accelerated plant growth was likely due to the spiritual energy soaked up into the earth.

The short girl spun around to check Tatsu was okay, 'Good show?' she quizzed, with a genuine interest in his answer.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 am

The young shinigami waited full of eagerness at the show that was coming towards him, he looked at the captain as she spoke about big explosions that could light up the sky and she vanished, before he knew it the blond girl was right behind him, pulling up a mischievous grin. Her warning sounded weird, indeed he liked being near the captain but why would it keep him safe, normally the further away from an attack you are the better, but oh well he trusted the captain.

Tatsu looked at her grapple the handle of her sword and he stayed there, looking at her as she stared forward and spoke her words, then within a mere moment the training ground was shimmering with a faint golden light. The wind crashed against the grass as if it were crying to the captain not to do it but then in a flash bang like effect light and noises were crashing from everywhere, Tatsu wasn't expecting that and he flinched, instinctively covering his head with his hand for a mere moment, until he understood that they were safe. Yellow pillar standing high in the sky. Flabbergasted Tatsu stood there, as the dimmed back down into the newly created wasteland. ''Wow...I'm glad to be your friend'' The whining wind came back to a normal state, shortly before the young shinigami spoke again. ''One day..One day I'll be the one to amaze you'' he said determined to achieve the same point of greatness.

The nice training ground was now a destroyed arid badland, ashes and destroyed earth were everywhere to be seen even the fences were destroyed, at one exception the field was destroyed around the pair, their feet were still soft grass that was holding on as best as it could. He heard the captain comment on the fact that it had gotten bigger, meaning she could still become better, and it amazed him, she could do so much for soul society and he could do so little. ''It always feel's good to see progress within our work'' The young shinigami said.

The spiritual pressure was still heavy on Tatsu shoulder's but the scene of sheer might and power had made him totally forget, one thing was sure he was still standing up. [color=red]''That was more than good! That was epic!''/color] Tatsu said with a huge smile on his face. ''I've got a ..request if you'd allow me, since you asked me what we could do today, I'm still at the academy, which mean's I have alot of training, and improving to go through, would you accept a duel..with only fighting abilities, so that in the future you can see how much stronger I've become. That way when I join your division, you already know what to expect from the new guy.'' That was something Tatsu's didn't even ask the instructor, he knew that if he could get a positive answer from the captain, it would push him even harder, into kicking everyone's ass at school and leave it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 am

Kaiyo beamed with pride at Tatsu's response; they were definately something quite amazing in having someone telling you your power was so great, of course the ego boost that came with it was also good, but it was more the fact of the change. Kaiyo could help people now, she knew it, she could feel it, and it made her smile just that little bit brighter. The Captain nodded in agreement with Tatsu, it was good to see progress in you're work; very satisfying in fact.

The girl glanced down to the soft green grass still tickling her feet, sophistication amidst turmoil; and yet it seemed oddly in place for the scene. It was also quite nice to stand on. The girl flicked her head back up as Tatsu began asking something, finally returning her mind to reality the Captain listened intently to what he had to say.

Kaiyo had fought a lot of Academy student...Probably too many actually. Yet, even the most determined fighters, were out-classes by Tatsu's firm decision, to become so strong. Of course this posed a question, one Kaiyo couldn't help wondering. Why did he want to become so strong. Of course, entry to the Soul Reaper Academy meant that most people were screened in an interview, and most usually rattle out the same crap; legitimised by their own flourit prose. For the small majority though, reasons given were real, and it would be through the sheer determination and striving to achieve that they would be the ones to surpass the others.

The short Captain nodded slowly after Tatsu had finished speaking. Plucking her large blade from the ground as she sheathed it back up. The Zanpaktou transforming to a normal Katana once more as she slid it back into the sheath. Kaiyo eyed Tatsu up and down for a moment. She couldn't get past how much he reminded her of herself, and that in itself seemed rather chucklesome.

'Okay...I'll fight you Tatsu, but first you gotta tell me something' Kaiyo allowed for a short pause before her question, just to build up the dramatic tension. 'Why do you fight? Like, why do you want to be stronger?'. Kaiyo's usual playful tone was still there, mired only by her genuine intrigue concerning his answer. Kaiyo pursed her lips together lightly, frowning to herself before rummaging through her pockets quickly for her lip balm; the girl withdrew it from her pocket as it if were some king of holy grail, sliding the chap stick along her lips as she grinned. Kaiyo took a short step backwards, moving off the remnant patch of actual earth and onto her newly named, 'Ashen wasteland' it seemed rather catchy to her. Another cool breeze flicked into her hair, pushing over to the wrong side for a second, causing Kaiyo to simply shake her head left to right before it fell back into position. 'Well...Now i think i'm ready to fight' she said with a slight mocking tone towards herself, considering whether or not she should moisturise her hands before or after combat.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:57 pm

The young shinigami saw the pride of the captain when he told her her attack was over, he could almost guess how she felt, the feeling of power, satisfaction, but her smile made it obvious, she was proud of herself and her nod confirmed what he was thinking.

Tatsu had made his demand, and now he was hoping, the captain was looking at him with a stare, of seriousness, as if he had popped a bubble that protected them from reality, in fact the young man almost felt bad about it, but he trusted the captain enough to tell her what she needed to know to make him a better fighter.

The young shinigami, gazed into the captains eyes as she was speaking, asking him to tell her something, which he did expect, nothing comes for nothing, why did he fight? that's a question that nobody has asked him before, a question he had thought over and over, he knew his answer well. ''We..live in a system..where all the rookies, are trained to become the soldiers Soul Society needs, We are formed in a way that when we leave, we are all the same, soldiers with few abilities over everything. Tatsu paused, taking back his breath and thinking carefully of his words. ''Serving yourself in such a system is impossible, I wish to serve Soul Society at the best of my aptitudes, what I really want, is to be seen like something different, then those brainwashed students at school.

Tatsu didn't know how that sounded into the captain's ear but those were the words that had been in his head even since he asked himself the same exact question she had just asked him. The young shinigami looked back and told himself how many students at he dueled just to prouve to the instructor he was better than them, Tatsu had even tried to duel the instructor once in the past..and he had refused.

Seeing as she replaced her hair and as she said that she was ready to fight, Tatsu replaced the zanpakuto on his side, making sure the handle was at the right place. Putting a foot in front of the other, and assuming a lowered stance, The young shinigami fell into a combat stance, the stance itself was covering his body, but he didn't have a drawn weapon. Rumors had it going that Tatsu was one of the rare shinigami's to assume a battle stance that fought with both his sword and his body, and he was rumored to be one of the best at sword fighting in the class. ''I may not be much a challenge for you, fight with all you've got and imagine if a shinigami of my level was in your stead captain, afterwards..we can go eat some Ramen'' The young shinigami said trying not to laugh, but not holding back his lips in a smile.

A careful eye could see a line on Tatsu's zanpakuto handle, as if there was a hidden weapon within the handle itself.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Kaiyo kept eye contact as Tatsu spoke, his reason wasn't something she'd heard before, and yet for him, it made perfect sense. Kaiyo shrugged lightly, 'Dare to be different' she mused, her only response to his answer. Kaiyo yawned silently, stretching her arms high above her head as she jumped backwards a few metres.

Taking note of Tatsu's off stance. Kaiyo had planned on going hand to hand combat for the beginning at least; it would mean she could use a bit more power without hurting Tatsu as much. Still the short Captain appeared too distracted to take her own stance. Leaning forwards the girl looked rather confused, her eyes skimming up and down Tatsu. There something off about it. Never one to be over observant Kaiyo slid her right foot backwards. Moving her small fists up to a high guard, as it she was about to have a sparring match in a boxing ring.

'Well i'm cool with trying hand to hand, but i'll let you take the first hit Tatsu' she smiled, calling over to her friend. A brief wind picked up small bundles of ash into the air, brushing into Kaiyo's white Haori, and making Tatsu's new red headband swap slightly in the air. Kaiyo didn't need to take any real stance, she was fast enough to move out of harms way anyway, though she may have missed Tatsu request for her to fight full damage
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:32 pm

That was precisely it, Tatsu tried to be different in a system that forced him to be something else, not that he wouldn't help soul society, he just wanted to reach the point faster in his own little way.

Tatsu had his stance and waited for the captain to take her stance, but she seemed distracted by something the young shinigami couldn't pin point at the moment, she looked at him up and down, there, Tatsu had guessed it, she was trying to see what his guard was about. Seeing the way she raised her fists, the young shinigami could see that she might not be used to fist fighting everyday and he had planned to try her with her sword too.

Listening to her comment Tatsu laughed a little and answered. ''We'll try sword fighting afterwards if you wish!'' Tatsu walked carefully towards the captain, the last time he had asked for a duel without abilities the guy was using flash steps to get at him and he didn't find that cool.

Tatsu started the dance with a twist kick at her head level, he did know the kick was obvious and going to be blocked, when he went back to his initial state he would drop to a crouching stance, trying to trip the captain. The attacks the young shinigami managed was fast and strong, obviously he wasn't lying when he spoke of his combat abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Kaiyo laughed quietly to herself; "try" sword fighting, that made her giggle a bit, considering that was supposedly her speciality. The girl just carried on smiling as Tatsu moved closer though, she wasn't one to exactly have amazing focus, but she could handle it. Kaiyo leant backwards, swiping the back of her hand against the foot as she deflected it away from her face. Still keeping her balance further back the Captain jumped slightly, above the swipe at her feet as she sprang onto her hands and slid along the ground. Kaiyo stood back up straight with a faint toss of her hair, 'Nice' she mused.

Charging forwards at Tatsu Kaiyo kept her stance low. Shooting a quick jab at his gut before she moved upwards. Following with a left hook aimed at Tatsu's jaw, Kaiyo jumped slightly off the ground next. Spinning with the momentum of her last blow as she moved her right elbow round, trying to push it squad into Tatsu's face. Kaiyo followed this attack through, still spinning right as she twisted her body, swinging her left leg across. Having dropped quicker than expected, the last kick ended up shooting for the collarbone that the jaw, but Kaiyo figured that wouldn't matter too much. The girl rolled backwards as she hit the ground. Taking her stance once more.

The girl laughed lightly, 'Gunna be that lame i might have to take the headband back'. Kaiyo was kidding of course, but she had never been above adding more incentive for better combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away from a lecture    Away from a lecture  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away from a lecture
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy-
Jump to: