The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly blood match (Kurama)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Friendly blood match (Kurama) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Ri walked the halls of the squad ten barracks until he came to Kurama's room. Not wanting to disturb him, Ri let himself into the room, keeping quiet as he slid the door open and closed. The room looked like all the others, lower seated shinigami had little luxuries but most didn't really mind it.

Ri watch Kurama sleep , it was still very early and most of the squad was asleep but Ri, as usual, had only gotten a hour or two of sleep. Growing bored Ri moved beside Kurama and proceeded to poke his forehead trying to wake him, at first he lightly poke but slow he began poking harder.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 pm

(OOC: Currently the most recent on the timeline... Both are Rank 4 with Shikai 2)

"Wha-?! Ow!! Stop! I didn't do it!"
Kurama rolled to the side and grabbed his zanpakuto, "Alright Takuya! I warned you- huh? You're not Takuya..." He shook his head a bit and wiped his eyes to double check that he wasn't simply dreaming. "Er... Sorry about that Ri, something I can do for you?"

Kurama looked down at Ri's feet and noticed a black pile of fabric. Beside the fabric was a pair of straw sandals and his belt sash. 'If my sash is there, then how are my-' He then realized what the pile of fabric was... He grabbed up the robes and quickly put them on, tying his zanpakuto to his waist with the white sash. He slipped on his sandals and laughed off his embarrassment...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Ri's cocky little smiled closely crawled over his face as Kurama dressed quickly. Ri walked around the room quickly out of boredom then walked back over to face Kurama again. He was in a very excited mood today but unforunatly was going on patrol today so he had no hollows to play with.

"Come on, I wanna show you what it feels like to eat gravel, come it will be fun" Ri said smiling broadly, not even caring to make a joke out of Kurama's embarrassing moment. Ri had challenged the fifth seat rather then Kurama as he knew a fight again Kurama would be hard but the day Ri won his fifth seat postion Kurama beat the four seat but he wasn't looking to win a rank today he justed wanted a fight.

Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:24 pm

"What, are you cooking breakfast again?" Kurama joked, trying to forget about his previous nakedness. He stepped outside and followed Ri, he had a feeling he knew what the shinigami was up to. Kurama looked to the sky, though it was morning, the sun wasn't able to penetrate the thick clouds that were hanging overhead. It was going to start to rain soon...

They walked for a good ten minutes until they arrived at an open courtyard on Squad Ten territory. The members would use this courtyard every once in a while for sparring sessions that they wanted far away from anything breakable. The concrete ground was heavily battle scarred already, chunks of the walls were blasted away and scorched where a fire user must have unleashed his zanpakuto's shikai ability...

"So, what are the rules then?"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 pm

"Rules?, lets just go for first to go unconscious for more then five minutes and yes sleeping counts" Ri said as they entered the battle worn sparring ground , the same place Ri had fought the previous fifth seat not a few days ago.

"unless you want to add something?" Ri asked as he quickened his pace to create distance between the two, Ri was very eager to start this match, he'd been looking forward to it since the night before when he thought it up.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 pm

"How about immobilization?" Kurama smiled, He knew that having this rule could quite possibly leave himself snagged in one of Ri's bakudo if he were not careful, but he felt that his speed should be able to keep him from any crawling ropes or iron cages...

He took his place at the opposite end of where Ri had moved to, he took out his zanpakuto and waited for his subordinates reply to his rule addition...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:16 am

"Agreed if thats the way you want it" Ri said as he paced around and stretched lightly, not to warm up, he was just out of bed and was feeling stiff. Ri hadn't fought Kurama before but he'd seen him fight enough to know he replied on speed and fast attacks , should Ri make any mistake he was sure Kurama would be fast enough to punish him for it.

"Anything else or can we start"
Ri said as he placed his hand on his Zanpakuto's hilt as words of advise from Gáircas filled his head , it was something Gáircas offered at the start of every fight advise and encouragement. Ri closed his eyes whispered thank you then opened them again to star directly at Kurama.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Spoiler:

Kurama replied by releasing his pent-up spiritual pressure. He felt the temperature around him drop dramatically but it had no affect on the fourth seat officer for coldness rarely even phased him anymore. He knew that Ri had the advantage of a denser spiritual pressure, which made him difficult to wound, though it wasn't as much that he wouldn't be able to win this fight. To Kurama's surprise, he'd learned that Ri was just a tad less muscled than himself, something that had only recently occurred. It must have been from having to lug that nodachi around in battle that helped his muscles develop. Hopefully that and his advantages in speed would make this fight turn out in his favor...

The Shinigami started off with a quick run towards his opponent, not wanting to over-exert himself with shunpo this early in the fight. He also kept his zanpakuto sealed, he wouldn't need it at the moment unless Ri were to unleash his own power... Kurama had left only about eight feet between him and his foe before Ri could react, his blade now just above his shoulder, angled downward so that he could let gravity do some of the work. He didn't believe in holding the blade high over his head, it would deal twice as much damage, yes, but he didn't feel right leaving his chest exposed like that...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Spoiler:

Ri knew Kurama well, he relied on Speed ,an area he surpassed Ri in and recently Ri notice an increase in Kuramas fighting ability but neither gave him an massive advantage and when you consider Ri's spirit pressure and tactical mind both were on a dead even footing.

Ri reacted on instinct , he moved left and brought his Zanpakuto up to block Kuramas but as soon as the blades touched Ri pulled out and back for a few paces but he wasn't going to there long.

Ri kicked off his back foot, launching himself at Kurama. Ri lead with his Zanpakuto and as he neared Ri slash his blade upwards aiming to injur Kuramas left arm. Ri wasn't yet using all his strenght and he knew Kurama wasn't either both of the men were just warming up after all both had still to release this Zanpakuto's

Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Kurama easily deflected the attack, it was only a matter of angling his blade the right way. Ri's zanpakuto was sent slashing upwards, gliding on the edge of Kurama's katana. The fourth seat officer spun around in a clock-wise manner, slashing at Ri's right hip. He had no intent to kill the man, even though this match was for blood. If he did end up injuring the man, members of Squad Four were near enough that they could flash step to his rescue. Knowing this, Kurama added a little bit of power into his stroke. If Ri managed to block the attack, both would be at an odd angle to attack one another, having to take a step back before launching another strike. If Ri allowed the attack to go through both Shinigami would be badly injured before any real fighting could take place for Kurama's right shoulder would be exposed...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:09 am

Ri could bring his Zanpakuto down in time nor could he move fast enough to dodge the blow but Ri was about to let himself get hit so easily and early in the the fight. Ri point his right hand to the ground and without said a word a force pushed RI away with enough strength to get him out of harms way.

He'd cast one thrust on the ground and with no real foothold Ri himself was pushed back. Ri stepped back a few paces as he smiled broadly at Kurama , numerous things were flowing through his head as he prepared himself

"My body is yours to split upon thy will Bakudo forty four illusionary clones" Ri chanted as two Ri's separated from Ri them two more came from each of the cloned Ri's making a total of seven Ri's standing on the battle field.

All the Ri's let out the same cocky laugh as they shunpo'd in circles around Kurama , they constantly switch paths and crossed ways to make it nothing more then a guessing game which one was real and which one wasn't
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:07 pm

wait until tomorrow for my reply Razz
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly blood match (Kurama)   Friendly blood match (Kurama) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly blood match (Kurama)
Page 1 of 1