The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfered (Kurama)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Transfered (Kurama) Empty
PostSubject: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Ri had received his orders to transfer from squad eleven to squad ten. He had decided to change as he found that though his love of fighting suited squad eleven, his fighting style and mentality did not, and so he was being moved to squad ten as the eleventh seat.

He had made his way into the squad ten barracks and soon found a room allocated to him. It didn't take him long to sort his room out the only thing he really did was open a window as he liked to feel the wind blow through the room.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 am

(OOC: Takes place after the middle east investigation...)

Kurama was tired, it was very late and he'd over exhausted himself with the day's training. He began to head towards the officer's barracks, which was divided into twenty separate rooms. Giving each their own privacy unlike the unseated members' barracks which consisted of several rooms packed with bunk beds. About two hundred men and women were to live in a barracks together, about fifty men to a room. Of course men and women were split between the four common rooms but there was only so much room in one building. The barracks was so large that it was visible even now to Kurama as he approached his own room.

As he walked down the wooden pathway past the fourteenth seat officer's room, Kurama noticed a light on in the window of the eleventh seat officer's room. He'd heard there had been a new transfer this morning but never got around to meeting the shinigami. Perhaps if he or she was still awake Kurama could get that chance now...

He approached the door to the room and knocked, feeling a familiar spiritual energy from within stir to investigate the noise...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:23 am

Ri had been in his room for sometime doing nothing but laying on his bed staring out the window , he rarely slept so nights like these were common for him , he'd even planned a stroll when the grounds became quite as he could still hear some activity outside

The knock on the door surprised Ri so much so as he went to move off his bed he fell to the floor face first. He quickly stood up and brushed himself off glad no one saw that.

"Yes?. O Kurama" Ri said as a smile found it's way onto his face, he'd forgotten Kurama was part of the tenth squad which was a little shameful as the two were on a mission together not long ago
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 pm

"You're the new eleventh seat?" Kurama said, somewhat surprised. "I would have never guessed." He scratched his head a bit, feeling a little silly for not having known this earlier. "So, have you gotten yourself situated in there? Not much to unpack I'd assume..."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:50 pm

"Came into the world with nothing, be going the same way. Come in, I'll get you something to drink." Ri said in a cheery voice for such a initially grim sentence.

Ri took one of the few possessions he owned out and placed it on the table with two cups, it was a considerably large bottle of saki that he'd "accidentally" taken from a recent Shinigami Men's Association meeting.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 am

Kurama entered the man's room, not able to turn down the drink without seeming rude. He wasn't much of a drinker to be honest, and he'd just gotten back from having a few with a new acquaintance by the name of Kaoseu...

"Sure. I guess a few more couldn't hurt." He just hoped he'd be able to agree with that statement during drills tomorrow morning... "So thought you'd try your hand at the investigation squad did you? Not to much excitement around here to be honest, not compared to Squad Eleven at least." He laughed a bit at the thought of the Eleventh Squad Captain ordering her men to combat a handful of Vizards...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Squad eleven has it excitement but nearly everyone had a one tracked mind and are fairly brutish so I decided to apply no a transferee and seemingly after our mission to the east they thought I’d do well here.” Ri said as he poured two glass out , passed one to Kurama then with a swift moment swallowed his cup whole then pour another one our for himself.

Anyway Eleven is basically the front line force of the gotei and I don’t like the idea of being a mindless grunt merely following order” Ri said explaining his reason for transferring to squad ten.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Kurama nodded. Ri did seem the sort to use his intellect over his fighting ability, though the instinctual habit he had to rush into combat blindly to save somebody was a quality only Kurama could admire about him.

He took his cup and knocked it back with as much ease as Ri had. After all Kurama had already passed the initial stages of being buzzed tonight so the taste of the rice wine didn't seem to bother him much. As the other Shinigami poured himself another cup, Kurama reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and pencil. He scrawled down a short schedule in which he trained in his free time. "If you want, maybe sometime we could do a bit of training together. It isn't often I get to chat with some one I know during a run."

Kurama helped himself to another cup of sake as Ri looked over the scrap of paper...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 pm

"Might do that at some stage but I'll be gone for most of tomorrow." Ri said as he ran his eyes over the paper only barely taking in what it said on it. He was glad that he already knew someone within the squad, it made the change over easier...

"Anything strange or wonderful going on?" Ri asked as he refilled both cups without really noticing he was doing so, it was something he did subconsciously when he was drinking.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Kurama barely noticed that he was already on his third glass, not having realized that he'd gulped down his second shortly after he'd poured it. "Not really. Everything seems to be normal around here." He drank his third glass and continued, "Let's just hope it stays that way. Excitement mainly occurs outside of the gates, my friend."

The alcohol was beginning to take effect once again, a sign of this being the excess liquid that spilled out of his glass when he poured himself a fourth glass. "Sorry about that. Next time I'll buy the drinks..." Kurama drank the cup of sake slowly this time, trying to figure out how much he'd had, then decided a few more couldn't hurt...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:03 pm

"I'm sure there will some excitement soon" Ri said wearing his usually evil little grin. Ri laughed lightly to himself when Kurama spilled the glass. Ri took the bottle and after pouring himself another glass ,whether it was his four or fifth was questionable and started playing with the bottle.

"Don't worry about it, there always more
." Ri sad as he skilfully spun the bottle around his hand then around his neck and catching it , it was one of his favourite drunken pass times
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:10 am

"Yeah well you haven't been at the 'all you can drink' Kobachi's for the last four and a half hours..." Kurama smiled as he poured himself his fifth and final cup for the night. Once he'd finished it, he turned his cup upside down, "I think I should be going for the night. Perhaps we can do this again some other evening..." he began to stand up, misjudging the force necessary to do that and almost fell backwards. He recovered and took a few steps towards the door. "Good to hear you'll be fighting along side me for a while." He slipped out of the room and began his staggering walk back towards his room...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm

"Damn it ,
" Ri muttered to the lost venture to the pub. He poured himself yet another drink and drank it quickly. He was glad he knew someone in the squad already made things easier, as he expected some hazing from the other squad members.

"Right then" Ri said as he gleefully took the bottle in his hand and took it to his lips and then slammed it down completely empty.

"Same here looking forward to next mission"
Ri said in his heavy Irish accent that always came out when he drank.

Ri closed his door and stretch a bit before cleaning the drinks and cup away. He returned to the window as he saw two birds fly into the distance. Ri smiled then launched himself out the window heading for the mountain plateau for some training.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 pm

CLOSED! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfered (Kurama)   Transfered (Kurama) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfered (Kurama)
Page 1 of 1