The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idle hands (Kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Idle hands (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Idle hands (Kaiyo)   Idle hands (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 am

Ri had slept in this morning, a rare thing to him as sleep was something he got little of. He awoke and made his way to the main hall as most of his squad mates were already gone after eating their own breakfast.

Ri sat down and started slowly eating his breakfast, he'd been in the thick of everything over the past few weeks so the vice-captain had given him a few days rest but all that meant to Ri was a few days training and perhaps a bit of drink should the mood come upon him.

"Gonna be some intense spars over at eastern sparring grounds" Ri overheard from a passing by Shinigami. Ri pushed his meal away from him and stood up, he liked the idea of a nice spar in the morning.

A few flash steps later he arrived at the sparring ground and watched the fight but with utter boredom, the spars were between unseated and lowly seated squad members so they weren't very entertaining.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Idle hands (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle hands (Kaiyo)   Idle hands (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:53 am

Kaiyo's large smile dropped into a vague grimace after she'd arrived at the eastern sparring grounds; the Captain had literally ran away from a 4th squad check-up to get here. It was only a routine check-up, although they had introduced twice as many for Kaiyo's squad members, for some reason. Kaiyo had hurt herself the previous week whilst training with her Bankai, there were still a few moves which had a few...kinks, that needed to be sorted out.

Kaiyo sighed in annoyance as one of the meagre fighters tripped over a clump of earth. The girl's face dropped once again. Considering the possibility that this fight was staged just for a little giggle, Kaiyo continued watching for a moment longer. The girl's eyes eventually wandering through the crowds until they found Ri. A small smirk flashed across Kaiyo's face. The fight finally finished. With the crowd that had formed the glances began to turn around to who'd take up the arena next. Each person began glancing left to right to check for possible opponents. The field would be open to the first one to set a challenge to another shinigami. Kaiyo's eyes glazed across the group, trying to figure out which of them could put on a decent show.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

Idle hands (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle hands (Kaiyo)   Idle hands (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 am

Ri stood up to leave when his eyes met Kaiyo's for a brief moment, it had been awhile since he'd fought the captain thought each time he had his ass hand to him regardless he ventured onto the empty spar feild.

"Shall we show them what a decent fight looks like" Ri said with eyes closed as he made his way to the distant side of the feilding. He knew kaiyo would get the message she was never one to shy away from a fight regardless of who asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Idle hands (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle hands (Kaiyo)   Idle hands (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Kaiyo lowered her head, hiding the smirk that had been strewn across her face. A few of the crowd glanced around, utterly bemused at who exactly the man was challenging. The short Captain stepped forwards onto the sparring area. 'I guess we could give em a petty good show' she smiled, a flash of light crossing her face as she looked up to Ri.

Kaiyo stretched her arms out to either side of her body, gesturing for the crowds to move back as she slowly began pacing the outside of the fighting area. 'I hear ya got yer Shikai now then Ri?' she smiled, already wondering if this could be a good enough fight to let Kaiyo use her own shikai. She missed that, be able to fight with all her power. The girl took a relaxed stance, her right hand hovering across her body and over her sheath.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Idle hands (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle hands (Kaiyo)   Idle hands (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Ri twisted his arms around and then his legs as the crowd backed off to his amusement. He remember Kaiyo style well ,she will to keep the fight close using her size to break through ones guard but Ri and her were similar in height though that never stopped her before.

"I might have you'll have to wait and see" Ri said as he took his stance and smiled at Kaiyo well the crowd had moved back to the extend of doubling the sparing area. Good don't have to worry about hitting the crowd Ri thought as he focused himself ignored everything other then Kaiyo and prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Idle hands (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle hands (Kaiyo)   Idle hands (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Kaiyo rolled her eyes melodramatically at Ri's response, annoyed he wouldn't just show her. The girl shrugged it off, figuring she'd just get straight to it. It had been far too long since Kaiyo had been able to use her Zanpaktou in a fight, in fact some may say it wasn't healthy for her soul slayer to be so continually held back, not that Kaiyo would notice.

The Captain moved her left arm out to the side, whipping it in past her body as she unsheathed her blade in the motion. The two ribbons attached to the hilt of her blade twirling in the air as Kaiyo threw her Zanpaktou in the air, catching it with her normal grip. Kaiyo leant past her blade to Ri, her smile growing, 'Then i guess i'll go first'. Kaiyo tried to make a conscious effort to hold back her shikai, not wanting to get into trouble for hurting Shinigami again. The girl slide her right foot backwards along the ground. Her eyes turning a sharper shade of blue as she spoke, 'Light the Sky, Tenrai Zenpyou'. A sheet of golden light engulfed the girl for a moment, swirling around her body for a moment. Picking up the rattling dust in ground before clearing as Kaiyo struck her blade through the build up of pressure; a wave of energy gliding through the air as she girl held the same stance. Her shikai released as a buzzing electric bolt surged along her blade. Kaiyo had never held back with her shikai before, so keeping full control over how much power she used might be more tricky. At least for the time being she'd been able to cap her power to that of, hopefully, and equal level to Ri.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Idle hands (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle hands (Kaiyo)   Idle hands (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Ri eye widened as Kaiyo released her Zanpakuto , his tactics were gone out the window no doubt Kaiyo adapted a different style upon releasing her Zanpakuto. Ri watch Kaiyo in awe of her release, he'd never seen her take a spar seriously enough to warned the release of the Zanpakuto

"Well if you going to be like that" Ri said smiled as he gripped his zanpakuto and removed it from it's sheath. "Ruler of the winds arise! gáircas!" Ri chanted as he tossed his zanpakuto to be caught by roaring wind that gathered around him and brought with it sky blue blade.

"Right then this should be fun" Ri said his little grin back on his face, he loved releasing his Zanpakuto felt like taking a heavy weight off after wearing it for a long time. He knew Kaiyo out matched him but fighting when the opponent is superior is in its self an advantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idle hands (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle hands (Kaiyo)   Idle hands (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idle hands (Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1