The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) Empty
PostSubject: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 am

(Thread for Spirit Power)

Kuro walked through the front gate of the 5th division carrying a box of his belongings. He thought of all of his friends he met in the academy. Images of Kaito, Kaiyo, Saroki, Ryouta, and even the other Kuro flashed in his mind. Kuro smiled, scratching his head as he continued to walk down the main passage way to the main building. He looked around seeing a bunch of normal looking shinigami running around the division. "Wow... I imagined the squad, a bit nerdier..." He said with a laugh. He looked around to see a man in a captain jacket walk out of an office. A taller shinigami with scars stepped out holding a box. "I do not want to retire...Who cares if I am too old..." The scared man turned, staring at Kuro. His silvery hair seemed so shine in the light as he began to glare at Kuro. "Who is this new kid?" The captain whispered to him, trying to keep it quiet, though it did no good. The older man yelled in anger, "What do you mean he is my replacement?!" The captain looked worried as he made hand motions for older man to lower his volume. The older man began to head in Kuro's direction. "You are replacing me with someone we don't even know, and not only that... He is fresh out of the academy...." The captain hopped in front of the angered man, "Now now... I said calm down..." The angered old man stormed around the captain, "I need to see this kid.. I need to see if he is right for the job..." The captain sighed quietly, knowing this was not going to end well.

Kuro looked up innocently at the angry old man. "Yes? What do you need sir?" The old man scowled pulling his arm back, black reiastu swirling in his palm. Kuro's eyes widened as the old man shot his hand forward and the energy began to roar out of his hand. "Black Thunder!!!!!" The energy crashed into Kuro and his belongings knocking him against a wall. Kuro looked up sadly as he saw papers falling from the sky. "My books and research... Why did you attack me and blow up my box?" The old man glared at him, "I am sorry.. My age got a hold of me there... This time I won't hit your box.. This time I will kill you.." The old man placed his hands together and red energy began to gather between the two hands. Kuro looked at him in shock, "What did I do to deserve this?" The energy began gathering faster, "It was because you are taking my job! Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" Kuro stood up and prepared for the attack, he raised his hands as if he was going to catch the blast. "Way of binding!" The old man howled at the same time Kuro began to chant. "Way of Destruction #31 Shot of Red fire!" "#5 Guard!!!" The blast roared from the old man's hands towards Kuro, as Kuro's hands lit with a veil of reiastu. The blast crashed into Kuro's palms, causing a force that was making Kuro slide back into the wall. Kuro was sweating as he struggled to hold back the blast, his back pressing against the wall. The was was slowly cracking as Kuro was pressing against it. The old man just smiled and shook his head as he raised his hand aiming one finger at Kuro, "Pale Lightning..." A bolt of white lightning soared from the man's finger into the blast Kuro was holding back, causing it to explode. Kuro blasted through the wall, the only thing that was visible was the debris in front of the large hole in the wall. The old man burst into loud laughter as he turned around to look at the captain. "I knew the kid didn't have what it takes." The captain smirked at the old man's comment. "This is exactly why we are replacing you... You have grown senile after all of these years..."

The old man looked at the captain confused, "What do you mean senile?" The old man turned towards the debris where he heard a noise coming from it. "Oh.. You are right he is alive... He is crying in pain..." The old man began walking walking towards the debris, his head tilted back towards the captain. "So.. How about you keep Ol Rioshu here... Until you find a decent replaceme.." A large blast of blue flames roared out of the debris crashing into the old man. The old man flew and crashed into a wall, the rubble falling on top of him. The captain laughed as the boy walked out of the debris. "Well Rioshu.. It seems your hearing is going out as well.. If you could not tell that was chanting in the debris not groans of pain." Rioshu stood from the rubble glaring at the boy. "So... you think that would finish off this old man?" Rioshu popped his neck as he stood up. He pulled out a thick zanpaktou, aiming it at Kuro. "Hit me with your best shot boy... Prove to me... I am leaving this squad in good hands." Kuro's hands lit with orbs of crimson energy. "Oh... It is old man.." Kuro said as he was breathing heavily. The old man pulled his hand back once more, the black energy swirling in his palm. Kuro watched him and made the same motion. The two shinigami stared at each other eye to eye saying in complete unison. "May the sounds of those who have felt death emit and destroy! Way of Destruction #7 Black Thunder!" The two released waves of black reiastu at each other. The blasts clashed both trying to consume the other. Kuro and Rioshu both sent as much energy as they could into their blasts, though Rioshu's wave began consuming Kuros. Kuro watched as the enemy kidou began heading towards him slowly. Kuro took a deep breath, and even in exhaustion he forced a good deal of extra spirit power into the blast. Kuro's blast consumed Rioshu's kidou, as well as Rioshu himself. Kuro panted as he watched the debris clouded air in front of him. He was exhausted, as he watched the debris clear. He saw a shadow stand holding a zanpaktou forward. "This has only begun child... This is where the real fun begins. Crash down upon the land, Raitonin Porumu!(Lightning Palm)" A wave of energy swirled around the old man blowing away the debris. Rioshu stood smirking at Kuro, a cannon for a right arm. "As I said.... This is where the fun begins..." Kuro looked up at the man exhausted, not knowing of how much trouble this was going to be.

Last edited by Kuro Crowe on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Super Story.

+2 to Spirit Power
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:58 am

(Why thank you Kajitora-sama. As I said before, this thread is for spirit power.)

The cannon arm was intimidating to Kuro, for he had no idea what it was capable of. The only thing Kuro knew was he needed to be ready for anything and that he needs to conserve energy in whatever he does, for he is running out. Rioshu made a smile that seemed to extend from ear to ear. "So... You ready for this.. I am merely going to test you for now... To see if your worthy of fighting against power." Reiastu began to swirl into the cannon. Kuro was nervous, pulling his own hand back black reiastu starting to swirl in his hand. The old man smiled at the exhausted boy's nerves. "You don't know what to expect... Well.. Just for that I am making this one full power... Just to show you what you are up against." Kuro hopped back a few feet and looked at the old man with intent to stop whatever was being created. "May the black sounds of those who have felt death emit and destroy! Way of Destruction #7 Black Thunder!" Kuro's wave of energy soared at the old man, sizzling as it crackled through the air. The old man calmly smiled and uttered under his breath, "Fire.." A large electrical blast shot from the cannon arm and consumed Kuro's blast as if it were nothing. Kuro turned to jump out of the way when the wave of electricity crashed into him.

The old man laughed as he walked to the debris cloud that was where Kuro was hit. "There is more where that one came from boy... I was going to test you and then I realized... I need someone stronger than I am to take my spot.. I can't just leave it to someone weaker than I am. So you will prove yourself worthy or die trying." Reiastu yet again swirled into the cannon. Rioshu looked around as the debris cloud was gone, there was no Kuro. All that was there was a bunch of rubble on the ground and a large hole in the wall ahead of him. He smirked walking towards the hole. The rubble at his feet began to shake as it began to move up. Kuro shot up from the rubble slamming his left index finger into the old man's chest yelling, "Way of Destruction #4 Pale Lighting!" The bolt of smaller white lightning shot through the old man's torso. The old man looked down at Kuro, staring at Kuro's newly blistered face. "You enjoy those blisters you got from the heat of my attack?" The old man said as he slapped Kuro across the face, causing the blisters to pop. Kuro howled in pain as the puss oozed. The old man just frowned as he slammed the cannon against Kuro's gut. "Fire..." The blast shot into Kuro causing him to fly into the building in the distance.

The captain watched quietly as the watching shinigami began to talk amongst themselves. The captain shook his head as there was talk of forgetting about Kuro becoming the 3rd seat. "You need to hush and watch the fight.... It only takes one moment to turn a fight around." Kuro laid motionless in rubble inside the building. He felt blisters swelling up on his burns. He had almost no energy at all. He knew that he could not go on in the fight for long. Kuro forced himself to stand and he stumbled out of the hole in the wall. Rioshu watched as Kuro exited the building. Rioshu raised his arm as a smaller blast charged. "Fire." The blast flew towards Kuro who began throwing small Crimson Strikes into the blast. The barrage of Crimson Strikes did slow down the blast, though in the end it was all consumed. The blast crashed into Kuro knocking him back in the building. Rioshu laughed at the boy, "How did you ever get this far? How can someone as weak as you even dare show their face here?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 am

Post in call to admin so I can check it next time buddy... haha

+ 2 spirit power

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Kuro's mind wondered on what Rioshu was saying. How did I win? Am I really that useless? He solemnly thought to himself. How did I ever beat anyone... How... When I am so weak... Kuro's eyes began to shut, everything around him seemed to fade away. It was only him, and an empty abyssal world. He floated in the emptiness, when a hand knocked him to the side. "Finish me off... I am worthless.." Kuro said, no hope left in his voice. Though he thought it was strange that he was still lost in the abyss. His eyes widened when he saw the face of the one who slapped him. So boy... You have forgotten who you are... Just because you are having your ass handed to you on a silver platter... You are right... You are weaker than almost everyone... But there is one thing that you are gifted at that has let you this far... If only you had the energy to back it up... Kuro's eyes widened as the spirit of his zanpaktou was before him. The old man in a cloak of feathers looked at him in the eyes, his gaze seeming to pierce Kuro's soul. Do you really not remember how you won.... Remember the Menos... The Quincy... Your plan against Kaiyo!!! Do you remember who you are! Did you forget....Who you are? Images of the quincy trapped in kidou thread getting electrocuted, the scenes of the inside of the meno's mouth as Kuro knocked it out with a White Crawl, and last but not least his human furnace surrounding Kaiyo with a strong hellfire. "I... I.. Do remember..." Kuro uttered out quietly. The zanpaktou spirit just frowned at him, What I cannot hear you... "I remember!" Kuro's eyes lit with reiastu, burning like fire in his eyes. The spirit smiled grabbing his hand. Then let me lend you energy....

Kuro's eyes opened, reiastu was pouring off of his body. He forced himself up and walked out of the rubble. "Do you want to know how I have made it this far? I will show you old man!" Rioshu sneered at the boy. "What are ya sayin boy! Old man! You getting cocky after I mopped you like that! Well you are durable have spunk... I like that... But it won't be enough to replace me in this squad!" Kuro pointed his hand on the ground, "Way of Binding #14 Oil Slick!" Oil began to shoot out of his hand, and Kuro began running onto it. After a while he was sliding on the trail of fire. He keep spraying the oil as he slid, completely around Rioshu. Kuro aimed his other hand at Rioshu, "Way of Binding #34 Bond of Black Chains!" The black chains wrapped around Rioshu. Rioshu howled as he tried to break free of the chains grip. "Boy, you are going to burn when I get out of here!" Kuro jumped from the oil landing off to the side. "No my friend... It shall be you who is burning...." Kuro aimed his hand at the oil "Way of Destruction #33 Blue Fire Crash Down!" The blue flames crashed into the oil, lighting the fire up high. The fire secluded Rioshu from Kuro. Kuro grinned, leaping over the fire. Half-way over the fire Kuro opened both of his hands. "Way of Binding #30 Beak-Stab Triple Beam!" Rods appeared in each of his hand. He threw them down, with them all landing around the fire in the exact shape of a circle. Kuro raised his hands in the air and concentrated hard on controlling the area of this attack. "Let those who toss the stone in the pond, be splashed by their own self doubt. Way of Destruction #24 Water Slicing Blade!" Kuro spread out the attack around the ring of fire, so it was hardly pressurized at all. The water shot out into the air, sprinkling down like a hard rain. Kuro began running around forming a kidou thread. Kuro ran around the ring, tapping the tops of the pillars. He ran around taping the tops two times, leaving the wire wrapped around twice. Kuro the made a second thread wrapping it around the middle of the pillars, he ran around it five times. making sure they were spread out and secured. Within the fire, Rioshi laughed as the chains began to crack, he knew that with the water dampening him he could go through the fire without getting burned. Kuro tapped the top thread, "I am facing the muzzle of a cannon at you. You are a pistol. I am a cannon. In timing and power, my weapon surpasses your's. Have you seen... The Flying Blade Attack? Way of Destruction #23 36-Pound Cannon!" The wave of air channeled through the top threads, fanning the flames from all directions. The flame flew towards its center as it grew huge. Within the flames, Rioshu's chains began to melt making them soft and allowing Rioshu to break them with brute force alone. Rioshu sensed Kuros reiastu and shot from the flames in Kuro's direction. He was not too badly burned because he was damp. As he shot forward he got caught in something that felt like threads. Kuro grinned at him pointing at the threads. "Way of Destruction #4 Pale Lightning!" The bolt of electricity shot into the threads shocking Rioshu to the point that he was shaking and completely dry. The impact of the shock also knocked him into the center of the flames. Kuro watched as everything was silent. "For this was... Your funeral pyre... This was how I became your replacement.... This is how I won so many times...." Kuro said as he panted from using all of his energy. Kuro turned and began to head towards the captain who was staring into the flames. "I am sorry sir.. I did not mean to do it... He was asking for the fight..." The captain merely shook his head, "It is not over child.... The flames are dying and the demon within remains still stands." Kuro turned to see the flames die out, and within the ashes a badly burned Rioshu was standing. Both 5th Division warriors were dead tired.... Only having enough energy for one last clash. They knew their next move was going to be their last.

(I will leave this to judges pick of Intel or Spirit. I would prefer Spirit power though. Smile Only one left for this fight yaaaay!)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Well you asked for it buddy, not bad man.

+1.5 spirit power
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:07 pm

The two stared at each other in the eyes. The old man limped towards the boy, his charcoal gray cannon-arm shined in the light of the sunset. The inscriptions across the cannon, a bright orange that the light of the sun seemed to enhance. "She is a beaut isn't she boy...My Raitonin Porumu is a gorgeous zanpaktou... She is one who stands tall, bringing her enemies to their knees... She will be the last thing you'll ever see if you don't take this seriously." Rioshu said faintly, with the occasional cough. The old man was incredibly exhausted and wounded, though he was in no better condition than Kuro. Kuro sputter out with a smile, "I get your point old man... Though I am the one worried you won't keep up..." He unsheathed his zanpaktou, his sword shining in the sunlight. The blade was a masterpiece, the black colored steel had a calm aura about it. "Lets finish this old man.... Once and for all...Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!..." Kuro leaned forward about to charge, as the old man raised his cannon arm. Golden reiastu began swirling swiftly into the cannon, the energy sparkling in the wind. And blue reiastu forming a orb of energy at the tip of the zanpaktou. "Boy... You really think.... After all of this.... You can over-power me?" The old man spat as his anger pulled all of his remaining energy into the cannon. Though the boy continued his chant, not worried of the outcome. For he knew in the end, his victory was sealed. "Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." Kuro chanted as began to charge towards Rioshu, his blade gathering energy faster and it still puled back. The old man broke out into a roar of laughter, "Trying to put brute strength into it? You a twig! Maybe I should put you down in your place!" The old man raised the cannon sneering as the boy was close. "Fire!" Roared Rioshu. The wave of electricity larger than any of the blasts before tore through the air in Kuro's direction. Kuro began to lounge his blade forward, Screaming the rest of the incantation at the top of his lungs."Way of Destruction #33 Blue Fire!....Crash!...Down!!!" The blue fire roared from the large orb at the tip of Kuro's zanpaktou. As the fires crashed into the wave of lightning, Kuro held the blast even though the lightning was clearly consuming it. Kuro knew he had some energy left so he had to increase the power of the blast. Kuro took a deep breath, gathering his remaining energy. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." The blast increased in size, stopping the lightning completely. The two blast disappeared, and Kuro continued on with his lounge. The blade stabbed into the barrel of Rioshu's Cannon arm, straight into his arm. As Rioshu roared and grabbed on to his damaged arm, Kuro let go of his blade and pulled his arm back. Wind and reiastu began to spin in the shape of an orb in his palm. Kuro sent the rest of his energy and even some of his own life energy to power the attack. Kuro slammed his palm into Rioshu's face. Rioshu began to fall back as Kuro howled. "Way of Destruction #1 Thrust!!! " The wave shot Rioshu's head into the ground, his eyes rolling back into his head. The old man was out cold, and Kuro was the victor.

Kuro stared down at the old man's unconscious expression. He could barely stand, and within moments he fell. Mid fall he felt arms catching him. Kuro looked up to see it was the captain. The captain smiled warmly at the boy. "So... You have won... You are worthy for the position of 3rd seat child. Too bad Rioshu lost though... He has no other place to go." Kuro looked at the old man."So he was fighting... For his home?..." Kuro said faintly. The captain nodded his head with a faint smile. "I am afraid so child... I am afraid so." Kuro wished he knew what it was like to protect something dear to him, but he remembered stories that he had read. "I can't... I can't let him go homeless.... Have a spare bed put on the other side of my room please." The captain nodded as he knelt and a green aura engulfed both Kuro and Rioshu. "I find it good that we have someone with a good heart in the squad.Though.. I think you should tell Rioshu yourself. I am sure he would be happy and who knows... You two might become pretty good friends." Rioshu's eyes opened and Kuro looked down at him. "I am getting a bed set up for you in my office so you will have a place to stay... The 5th squad shall always be your home my friend. Always...." The old man smiled and nodded, "Thanks boy... Your something alright.. Maybe one day you will make captain.." The captain laughed in the background of the two rolling his eyes. "Maybe he will, though we never know."

(Finish!!! <.< See I could not post most of my ideas. Because Rioshu played a big part of them. So yeah I could not make posts where he lived in my office without explanation. But yes... This fight is over. I know its quality is suckish, but I hope it was still a some-what enjoyable read.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 am

It wasn't bad man. Also you are now ready for shikai my friend. We are on the same level now...haha

+ 2.5 spirit power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)   In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Good Hands (In Nerdy Hands)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: