The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training(Kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Kyo was at the spot where he was suppose to meet Kaiyo for his training seeing as though she had accepted him to be her student. He was glad that he was going to get trained by someone with such talent and also he could prove his determintaion to get stronger and his skill's that he has so far. It was a cloudy day and also the wind was blowing pretty hard, but not hard enough to blow you hat away or something of that nature. He had a smile on his face as he was under a tree and awaited his trainer. He seemed like the only person in that area, he didnt like that very much so he didnt pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Kaiyo wandered across to Kyo, fairly certain she'd herself would be far too early. The girl had been surprised, to say the least, to realise Kyo was already there. In fairness, Kaiyo couldn't exactly remember when they were meant to be meeting, and it had taken her long enough to turn her office upside down to find our the note she'd written of where. A private training grounds in Sereitei, reserved for any squad or shinigami that booked it out. Captains usually got special treatment with the booking of training grounds, so it had been no real issue getting it.

The weather could have been better though, a sombre and dank tone made the world seem so much more miserable. Kaiyo's smile lit up her path though. Her usual bounce in her step as she waved across to Kyo, she could at least pick out his reiatsu from others now. With no real plan of action, Kaiyo figured she could just get a general feel of how she could help the guy out.

Flash stepping forwards, the girl appeared above Kyo. Smiling as brightly as ever and blocking his view of the grey-scaled skies. 'You found the training grounds okay then?'
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Kyo was daydreaming of what he was going to eat once he got home and he also wanderd if it would rain would he want to go to the store and get dinner or make something out of what he has in his fridge. He couldnt make up his mind, but then he had heard a voice come from above his head, he then looked up to see that it was Captain Kaiyo, he looked up at her."Yea I found it, it wasent that hard I just remeberd where to go", he said kidnly. He was happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Kaiyo giggled politely, just remembering where to go, she wished she had been so fortunate. The girl clapped her hands together, grinning from ear to ear as the sound ricocheted across the training grounds. 'So, first of all...You said you wanted my help, so what do you think you need to improve in most of all?'. Inwardly praying it wasn't Kidou, Kaiyo figured this would be her easiest way to train the guy. Getting a free moment itself hadn't been easy, so she wanted to make the most of it. Being cooped up inside her office for a while had made her restless, a combination Kaiyo seldom coped well with. Still, knowing what needed to improve would help her with where to start.

Kaiyo flash stepped back about 20 metres from Kyo. A smirk tantalising her expression as her fingers flexed lightly at the side of her Zanpakuto. 'Why not, just attack me with everything you got?' she called. Assessing a fighter in combat was just a whole lot easier for her to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 am

He looked at her as she clapped her hands, he could hear that it echoed for a while going down the street."Well I need help on my sword skill'", he said kindly as he answered her first question."Well if you want me to come at you I wont hold back seeing as though you are a captain", he said as he started to run at her, as he did he pulled out his zanpactou and threw it in front of the sun, he then jumped up and grabbed it and was coming down with it in his hands. He though this might be a good way to start off.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Crystal white teeth appeared as Kaiyo's lips curled upwards into a smile. The mild worry had been that the unfortunate student would have asked for help in some Kidou casting; that would have been a train-wreck. Kaiyo had to admit, it wasn't so often a student would just charge at her, she didn't mind the full frontal attack, it was quite different actually to be attacked straight on. Most people tried to find an angle when fighting Kaiyo, their assumption it would be their best chance of winning. Maybe.

Kaiyo stood perfectly still, watching with intruige as Kyo threw his blade forwards, a risky move to let go of your sword. The shimmering blade caught the sunlight for a moment, ingraining a fading yellow hue on Kaiyo's vision for a second. Not fazed by the light, the girl shut her eyes slowly. Relying on her other senses, the Captain unsheathed her blade. Holding it firmly in her right hand, horizontally as Kyo's blade slammed down against her own. He had a fair amount of power behind his strikes as well.

Sliding her right foot out, Kaiyo turned on her side and slid her blade down, spinning it back around with a horizontal strike just above Kyo's hip. 'Not too bad' she noted, waiting for Kyo to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:18 am

Kyo grabed his blade and quickly block the attack with his own."Thank you I try", he said kindly. He then jumpedd back a little bit and then examin his blade to make sure there wasent any stracthes on it. He smiled, there wasent no damage to it. He then charge at her, but when he got close he jumped into the air and came behind her with a strike to the leg. He wasent to good at attacking without the help of kidou so he needed her help.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Kaiyo's feet remained planted firmly in their place, twisting at her hips the Captain (with her blade pointed down) turned ever so slightly to block the strike. Kaiyo followed the turn with the rest of her body, swinging her blade back to it's normal position as she began chewing on her lip. 'Hmm, okay try it like this, your Zanpakuto should be an extension of yourself...So instead of all the jumping and stuff, try just like the fluid motions of attack' she mused. Thankful the guy hadn't suggested his Kidou needed any work.

Kaiyo slowly moved forwards, evenly placing her left hand on Kyo as she pushed him backwards. Nodding as she took her stance once more, 'Try again, not just one attack this time' she added. Her gaze steadily fixated on Kyo. The girl's smile was gone, yet she didn't seem anything other than happy, her natural glow was likely helped along by the lightning that coursed through her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training(Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Kaiyo)   Training(Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training(Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1