The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day To Shinigami Academy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

First Day To Shinigami Academy Empty
PostSubject: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:14 pm

"Finally, my first day at academy," Hikaru Check His Bag, "No, I lost my map, how am I gonna a get there," Hikaru runs around, "Ill be late on my first day," Hikaru Shouts "HELP"
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Kuroi was travelling near the academy when he heard the cry "HELP".

Kuroi used shunpo to tranverse into the academy when he got in he pulled his sword from his sheath on his back...

What Kuroi found was a student... aparently in some sort of predicament...

"Sorry to bother you, but dont yell out like that, it tends to send edgy shinigami like myself on alert..."

As he said that he sheathed his zanpaktou...

"Well uhh, whats your problem that made you shout so..."

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Hikaru Looks Up To The Man and says "Im lost, I wanted to go to Shinigami Academy But im lost"

Hikaru Lifts Up His Bag And Shows The Zanpaktou (Claws) to The Man, "At the very moment I was binded to this, I wanted to become a shnigami so I have been training for 5 Years"

Hikaru buts the bag down and sits on the ground "Im hungry, Ive been walking for 4 hours, I bet by now im late to class"

Hikaru Starts to faint and falls on to the hard surface of the floor then blood starts to come out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Nick was walking on his way to the academy as he noticed a familiar shinigami and a not so familiar one lying on the ground unconscious with blood surrounding him. He realized the familiar one was the guy he met on the street the other night.

"What happened?" Nick said running to the scene, he looked at the shinigami on the floor and turned him so that he was laying down on his back, blood coming out of the latter's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Job/Interests : Beating people up and getting hurt in a fight
Quote : "My character made out of Pure talents,Brute strength and Pure skill"

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:55 am

A gust of wind blew serenely through the narrow street of one of the many districts of Rukongai. Unfortunately, that was the only peaceful thing about today. The particular district Ryder was in was horribly uncivil. The streets were littered with trash and you guessed it, more trash. People were screaming and fighting in almost every angle of view. There was always that warm sun and cool breeze though, calming the timid mans nerves.

Ryder noticed there is a person with shinigami academy outfit were lying on the ground" Is he crazy or what ? "Ryder went to the man but the man didn't seem to see him so ryder just crash into him intentionally.

“Um..I’m sorry mister, I didn’t mean to crash into you...Uh...sorry....” His voice cracked and he nearly choked trying to spit out those words, but he did. That damn silence made it’s way to the conversation again. [He bumped into toshiko lying on the grounds]

"So i guess We gotta help toshiko"He sighed and give toshiko a helps " There i'll get you there" [ he whisper to toshiko] he went to visit his old house in rukongai ,He arrived there sooner than he expected " Home sweet home" he is rather lazy so he went and check whether the bed is still fluffy or not
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 am

The Shinigami that was flaring his Reiatsu like some monster glanced over his shoulder at the child that was on the ground. It was only then that he noticed something rather startling. The little shit before him looked a lot like him. Just take away the glasses and mess up his hair a bit and you have a carbon copy of him. Of course, this Shinigami was taller than the little asshole that was on the ground. But that was besides the point. His attention was redirected back to the man as he allowed his Reiatsu to flow out more rapidly as it did before. This was stopped when he saw the kid start talking to him. ...Was he a little loose in the head? He had to have been. This guy was trying to kill him and he didn't want to do anything about it? Really? He was stupid. Fucking stupid. He should just let the little bastard die. He was about to let him die. Should've. Could've. But didn't. Why? There was that craving again. Seeing someone so pathetic in front of him and not teaching them a lesson [Quite cruel lol but not intentionally]
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 am

((U evil guy D=, brb in a bout 10hrs I gt school))
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 am

Ryder was actually appalled by how the people care about the academy students who lay on the streets like that he was like "What the fuck they should've just let him be " well he still mumbling something but probably it's not that important to be discussed so he dashed back to the academy without wasting a single second.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 am

(( Edit your posts so they dont make a double post...))

Kuroi had knelt down as soon as he had seen the shinigami collapse... Kuroi started to exsamine the body... looking to detirmine the cause... Kuroi quickly established a lack of food and spiritual pressure and Kuroi started healing kidou to attempt and restore his reiatsu Kuroi as the student picked up...

Kuroi yelled, "What the hell are you doing!!! Put him down... He hasnt eaten in days if I dont restore his reiatsu theres no point in helping him!" Kuroi eventually got fed up with the shinigami carrying him that Kuroi flared his reiatsu... Enough to make a student shinigami stumble... and drew his sword keeping the spiritual pressure up.

"If you dont set him down, he will probably die..."
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Nick looked in shock at Kuroi, who had just yelled at a student shingami. It seemed like only yesterday Kuroi was talking about how he wouldn't fit in to any squad, but there he was fighting to save this passed out ones life. Nick smiled and watched as the other shinigami student put the passed out one on the floor. "You should get to work healing him. I'll go make sure the instructor knows what happened so that it won't count against him." With out a second Nick vanished, and went to look for both his and the unconscious ones instructor to let them know the situation.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Suddenly Hikaru's Reiatsu Power Raised above forcing the people 4ft around him fall flat on the ground, after a minute it returned to normal, Hikaru woke up and said "Ahh, My Head Hurts Badly, Who are you people?" while he was talking his claws began to turn black and red.

The Dark Dragon Appeared out of his Zanpaktou and went into Hikaru's weak body, The Dark Dragon had given Hikaru some power and made him regenerate alot faster now.

A voice came from the Dark Dragon "Hikaru, You Must Not Fail, I need you to protect the world, protect it from evil, I want you to make the World Pure, My Name Is ...." the voice had dissapeard.

Hikaru surprisingly picks up the 3 men around him and puts then on healing beds and gives them some herbs.

Hikaru Sits And Waits For Kuroi to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:04 pm

((WTF!!!))

Kuroi was pushed backward... but his only lost consiousness for a moment...
He woke up for in a snap and shunpo'ed from his bed to the floor...

Kuroi looked and found the student who had collapsed sitting near his former bed... he seemed alright enough... his Reiatsu was stable too...

Kuroi said quickly "Make sure you have enough food in your stomache to keep it from growling..." Kuroi Turned... he just felt like leaving this creepy situation
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Nick showed up at the odd seen the injured guy was uninjured and the other three were in beds. He saw as Kuroi got up and took off. Nick walked up to the guy "I went and told the instructors that you were going to be late so they understand, but now i have to get to class see you." With out another word Nick vanished and took his seat in class.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

((END OF STORY))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day To Shinigami Academy   First Day To Shinigami Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day To Shinigami Academy
Page 1 of 1