The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakumara's first look of the Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Sakumara's first look of the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Sakumara's first look of the Academy   Sakumara's first look of the Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 am

Sakumara, who just arrived at the academy, was walking around. Being new to the academy he decided to explore. He’d already seen his dorm and presumed that most of the other students dorms were about the same, a boring room, so he held no interest in exploring that section of the academy. Also the class rooms, he assumed, were just like they were in the human world, maybe a little bit less modern, but still the same... Boring... What he wanted to see the most though was the training grounds and maybe meet some of the other students.

The other students that he had seen so far had been busy or were running to class and the teachers seemed intimidating. ‘Some people are just too plain and boring. Running around just getting what needs to be done.’

Walking down the long, dojo like, hallway he saw a door that seemed interesting and decided to open it. What he saw when he opened the sliding door stopped him with his mouth open. An enormous field with lots of open ground, what appeared to be a giant obstacle course, equipment for various exercises; or at least that's what he thought, those things looked weird. Also some open areas that had medium sized white circles on the ground, which he presumed was for sparring. As he stared he saw that the training area was well used. The rough ground was worn down and the obstacle course was used. It was rough, but by no means was it in bad condition.

As he stared he only had one word for it all.

“Cool...”
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sakumara's first look of the Academy   Sakumara's first look of the Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:50 am

The next day Sakumara was going back to the training ground, thanking his lucky stars that that was his first class. Walking down the hallway now he could see all the other students and it really did seem like a normal school in the human world. People talking in groups right outside of the classrooms, others reading books in a corner or down the hall, and people just socializing a little bit before school. Then he remembered that they were all technically dead and this was a school to teach how to kill monsters.

Sighing he continued walking down the hallway and eventually made it back to the training field. When he arrived he saw a few other people in there. They looked to be just standing around not knowing each other and looking awkward.

‘Great’ he thought sarcastically.

He didn’t want to get to know these people they were not the type of people he wanted to know. Wasn’t sure why, but he knew that they would just become problems for him.

So he sat against the wall and let his mind wander. Thinking about all the cool things that shinigami could do and that he would be doing it soon too. Making magic to make fireballs or chains that hold their enemies down. Having swords that transform and give the user unbelievable powers, but the thing that he was most interested in was the aspect to move so fast that the person would literally disappear from one spot and in another.

The door banged open and made Sakumara jump. When he looked over to the door he saw an older looking man. The way he stood and his person as a whole screamed, ‘I demand respect’, and ‘I will drive you into the ground.’

“Stand up and get in a straight line five meters in front of me!” His voice reverberated in the surrounding area.

Sakumara stood up fast and lined up with some of the other students. The line wasn’t perfect at first but it got there quickly. Some of the other stragglers who were just walking obviously upset him. “Get in line. NOW!!!” All but one person got in the line fast. That one person had an ‘I don’t give a crap’ attitude and a slow foot dragging walk. The teacher, Sakumara supposed, narrowed his eyes dangerously he raised his hand and snapped his fingers. The sound was short and sharp like any other snap of ones hands, but it seemed much more ominous.

Two shinigami wearing plain white masks appeared behind the kid and grabbed his arms placing them behind his back. The kid looked at them both and started struggling. It was kind of pathetic... and a little intimidating. The kid was trying his hardest kicking and everything, yet the two behind him didn’t move an inch. “He is to be taken out of the academy.” Sakumara got chills all over himself.

The two mysterious figures looked like they hopped, with the other guy, and disappeared. Before anyone had a chance to think about what happened the teacher shouted/talked to them. “My name is irrelevant. All you need to know is that I am your sensei for training and that I do not take any form of back talk.” He paused to look at each student with a critical eye. Everyone was standing straight at attention.

‘This guy is nuts!!!..... really cool too’ Sakumara thought with a mental smirk. He felt something in side of himself, but it was so faint he forgot it when his sensei started talking again.

“For the duration of your stay I will be training you guys whether you do or do not become a shinigami. The rest of the class is yours to do with.” The odd sensei walked out of the room and closed the door.

“That man is scary...” a timid female student said semi quietly.

“Naw. He’s freaking cool.” said another. Sakumara laughed and some other people chuckled. ‘aww god, this is gona be a fun.’ Sakumara smiled as he thought this and laid down to rest and waist the rest of this period.

Last edited by Shadowfire12 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing tabs)
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sakumara's first look of the Academy   Sakumara's first look of the Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:51 am

The next day at the same time and same spot Sakumara was in the big training area ready for anything. He was the first one there that day and was sitting with his back against the wall staring at the door waiting for class to start. He couldn’t wait for the class to start. Sakumara had always enjoyed physical activities, even when he was struggling to finish a set of exercises he always liked the work.

Sakumara’s reminiscing of the past was interrupted when the door slammed opened. All the talk that was going on stopped immediately and everybody's head turned toward the door.

“Alright line up straight line in front of me.” The teachers voice echoed throughout the training room area place, Sakumara didn’t know what to call the place. He and the other students got in line, rather quickly because they didn’t want to be another example of yesterday. “For the next week and a half you will all be working on the basic movements of a shinigami. Running, jumping, diving and all the other movements that you can think of. Any questions?”

Sakumara was confused and raised his hand working for that long on basic movement when he and probably some others already knew how to do that. The teacher inclined his head to Sakumara, but kept his face stoic. “Sir I’m confused as to why we need to work on basic movements for so long. Shouldn’t that be something like a warm up?” Other students nodded their head agreeing with him and others just waiting to see what would happen.

The teacher smirked and said “tell me do you think right now that from the spot that you are in you could properly gauge the power and height of a jump to reach to top of the training course over there?” The teachers had his arms folded across his chest and jerked his head to the obstacle course. Everyone’s head turned and many student were even more confused.

A female student spoke up, “but sir that’s impossible. The jump is probably over half a professional soccer field and at least 45 feet high.”

The teacher kept a straight face “I know.” Every one stared at him like he was nuts. The teacher bent his knees and jumped. Everyone stared after him slack-jawed as he sailed through the air. When he landed right on top of the structure he turned around and yelled, “Alright I want all of you to start running as fast as you can around the perimeter of the room!”

Most people hopped to, but a few who were still amazed or confused at what to do stood there but then ran after the others who were sprinting. As they ran the teacher called out commands like dive, jump, roll, and other things. They ran for god knows how long. When he finally called a stop everyone practically fell down. Sakumara fell back onto his butt and just laid there panting.

“Class is over. Get lost.” The teacher said. The next few days continued the same way, but they didn’t continue doing their insane running for the whole class. They went through the obstacle course too, for how used it looked it was in pretty good condition.

The course looked like a normal training area at first, but when Sakumara got in it the first time he was surprised to find himself heavier. The obstacle course was actually riddled with seals that made it harder to go through in certain areas. The stronger the person was, in body & spiritual energy, the harder it was to go through.

A few weeks had come and gone quickly, Sakumara just couldn’t understand dates in the spiritual realm. Sure there were days and nights, but it was just another day to him. The weeks and days were just coming and going and the class was something to do.

Sakumara decided to take a walk around the school taking the long way to his class. Thinking as he went ‘I can feel that I’m stronger, but I just don’t think this class is doing anything more for me. I’ve learnt how to jump, dive, and roll all effectively.’ Sakumara came quickly upon his classroom door and almost walked into the closed door. Steadying himself he saw a note attached to the door.

“Go to the zanjutsu training area. You have finished this class.” Sakumara read aloud and grinned widely at this. “Sweet... I get to play with a sword.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakumara's first look of the Academy   Sakumara's first look of the Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakumara's first look of the Academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Hohou (Shunpo or Flash Step)-
Jump to: