The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) Empty
PostSubject: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 pm

The sun was just about to rise for the young shinigami, Saroki. Even though she wished to stay in bed for the rest of the day, she knew she was required to follow a rather strict schedule. She had to put two-hundred percent into everything now that she was demoted. From third seat to fourth seat; The change made her heart sink, despair engulfed her mind. But even so, she wasn't about to give up just yet. She still had her urge to grow more powerful, her need to increase her skill. And nothing, not even the deepest darkest feeling of despair would stop her.

Saroki slumped out of bed with a pair of tired eyes. She looked out through her window, to see that the sun was coming up. Her eyes closed shut due to the brightness of the light; Saroki dressed herself, wearing her usual uniform. The girl exited the house with a steady pace. Traveling to the sparring grounds to see if she could get in a good fight before she had to start her training regiment.

After, maybe fifteen minutes, she reached the sparring grounds; Although, sadly. Noone was there. The damned place was a wastland. No academy student, no seated shinigami. Noone...

Saroki sighed with disappointment, taking a seat on the nearest bench. She would wait; Wait for a worthy shinigami to challenge her. She must've waited for at least a hour, and now it was probally six in the morning. And still noone. Only a occasional gust of win that would pick up loose dirt and throw it into the air. Saroki closed her eyes. And continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Kuroi had woken up early, He hadnt slept as he had worked down in the sewers, trying to fix a water canal blockage. Luckily it wasnt waste water but still it was water and kuroi hated water, at least when it was in his regular clothes.

Kuroi had just finished taking a shower when he felt another urge to fight, Kuroi thought for a moment, If this happens again ill ask for a transfer out of 4th squad and into 3rd.... Why third you might ask, Kuroi had always had a knack for that squad and the #3 but still he was in squad 4 and had to deal with it he headed out to the sparring grounds using about 5 flashsteps from the barracks and he was suprised to find someone even here this early, Kuroi shunpo'ed over and asked "Hey would ya mind sparring with me"
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Saroki stood up, her hair just slightly covering the top of her eyes, her gaze was almost ethereal. It pierced Kuroi's eyes, almost as if it was reaching his very soul. Saroki turned to the sparring ring, and walked to the nearest side of it. She shoved her hands into her pockets and smirked for a moment. "I thought you'd never ask...Attack whenever your ready.." Saroki said in a slightly amused tone.

The girl unsheathed her zanpakuto, not even bothering to form a battle stance. The amused girl kept her right hand in her pocket, as if to say she was better than this new shinigami. A powerful aura eminated from Saroki. Despite her putting a cap on her reiatsu, some was still leaking out in anticipation of the battle. Saroki's smile widened, in context, her expression was that of perhaps a maddened killer. But toned down a bit. "I hope you don't disappoint me." She said to Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 am

Kuroi drew his own Zanpaktou, he could feel it calling out to him, what it said was still cryptic but it didnt sound angry... Kuroi had been given the first move he was going to use it to his full extent "Hado 2 Reel!" He aimed it at the female shinigami, who was clearly underestimating him... Kuroi shunpo'ed behind her, using the kidou to draw her off balance and the shunpo to get behind her, Kuroi slashed downward directly and had a passing thought,"Hey finally an opponent my size!"
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:35 am

Saroki's eyes eminated with a strange bloodlust to them, despite her opponent having a much weaker spiritual pressure than her, she knew this shinigami could give her at least a little bit of trouble; Saroki unleashes her own reiatsu at the sight of Kuroi's kido spell. Her reiatsu began to clash with the kido. And within a few moments, the kido was disspelled. Saroki was literally countering Kuroi's kido with her own reiatsu. The girl stood still for a moment, giving her opponent time for the next move.

Saroki could sense her opponents spiritual pressure move. A sneak attack? Saroki doubted this would work, but then again her opponent seemed more clever than the rest of the shinigami she had met. Saroki raised her zanpakuto to meet with Kuroi's, the two blades clashed with great force. Sparks were sent flying into the air as Saroki grinded her zanpakuto against her opponents.

Saroki clenched her left fist into a ball and crouched down, pausing only for a moment before she leapt past Kuroi. As she passed him the girl attempted to thrust her left fist straight into Kuroi's stomach. Saroki then flash stepped above Kuroi. She grabbed the handle of a crescent hook attached to the end of her handle. She pulled the hook out and threw it towards Kuroi; A chain connected the two weapons.

The crescent blade raced towards Kuroi, ready to impale him, or, at least give him a nasty gash.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Kuroi was in awe... The fact that the shinigami girl had already proven that she was stronger and faster, he had been pushed backward and then she was above him, throw,"Hado 1 Sho!!!" he yelled, almost desperatly as he rejected the crecent blade... He tried and regain his balance and tried to jump using shunpo, unfortionally ended with him being horribly throwing his weight, which made it powerful, but was completly against his style and wasnt used to it...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:51 am

Saroki could sense Kuroi's movments, he basicly threw himslef at her. His movments had been sloppy this time, leaving multipale openings. Saroki shunpoed back onto the ground, grinning as Kuroi flew through the air, she then jumped up towards Kuroi. She shunpo'ed three times to gain further air.

Saroki was directly behind Kuroi now, she attempted to grab his right foot and throw him back down to the ground. While attempting to stab his zanpakuto into her opponents left hamstring.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:45 pm

((OOC: Sorry about this being so late))

Kuroi flew down to the ground, a stab across the hamstring imobilizing his leg Kuroi could heal it later but now he was falling, Kuroi hit pretty hard, he got up, looking defeated, until he said under his breath, "Hado, 8, Blade of Flames...", he cast the kidou in his right hand, the same hand that his sword was in, so the sword burned with fire, Kuroi waited, ready to jump off his one good foot to do anything...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 am

Saroki kept herself light on her feet, keeping herself moving around by hopping. She shook out her arms and legs, cracking her knuckles; Now, she was going to take a risk. Saroki shieved her zanpakuto. Balling her hands into fists, and raising them up like a boxer would.

She ceased her twitchy movment, and stood relatively still; Saroki was almost mocking Darkness with her current fighting style change, but, she didn't feel she had to use her zanpakuto at the time; She smirked, and let out a small and brief laugh to herself.

"Fire won't help. All you're doing is decreasing your reiatsu."

Saroki said with a teacher-like tone of voice.

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:44 am

You're abit quick to judge the effectivness of my tactic, no?"

Kuroi pointed his sword up and while maintaining his first, [color]"Hado 18 Lunar Strike"[/color], The ball appeared and fired into the sky searching for its target... who was Saroki, Kuroi now charged, shunpo'ing twice to cover the distance erraticly and to hopefully loose her attention for a moment... Kuroi swung horizontally letting the first kidou slip from his fingers as he swung to not permit dodging backwards...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Saroki stood in her exact spot, waiting for Kuroi to come at her with everything he had. Kidou, ey? Doesn't he ever get tired of his...Magic? As soon as she saw Kuroi attempt to attack, she crouched down low to the ground, sending a lightning fast jab towards his stomach. Then, Saroki leaned to the right, dodging his assault. I gotta' be careful. That orb up there doesn't look like a support kidou... Saroki shunpo'ed behind her opponent, standing up quickly and sending another two jabs from her left fist, aiming towards his lower back. And then launching her right fist towards Kuroi's neck.

Saroki then shunpo'ed back, probally two or three feet away.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 pm

"Agh!"

That was the sound that could be heard as Kuroi was hit by all the jabs... but he was ok for the moment... Kuroi had to give it all he had to end the fight quickly... or he would have to call it quits...

Kuroi located Saroki, trying to decive that he was hurt and stayed crouched... he then hopped up... turning quickly and trying to bear hug saroki at the same time muttering "Bakuto 1 Sai" But he cast it on himself... locking his hands together...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)   Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora  The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saroki Kanime V.S Kuroi Sora The battle of the ages! (Darkness only.)
Page 1 of 1