The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora) Empty
PostSubject: Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora)   Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

/Spirit power: 3/ Speed: 4/ Intelligence: 4/ Kidou Mastery: 7/ Fighting skill: 3/

Kuroi thought as he carried a book of basic kidou down to his normal training clearing "what am I doing? My kidou is what I am good at why am I here?" as he arrives he sat down and opened the book to the Way of Binding section. Kuroi thinking that most of these are useless without a partner chose one of the few he knew he could do without a partner. He stood and prepared to summon his spirit energy. He shouts "way of binding #4 crawling rope!" and directs it to a nearby branch he pulls and the branch, it breaks away and lands near him.

Allowing a slight smile to himself he sat down again and chooses a new Way of Binding that he hasn't tried yet. He stands up and starts the incantation with the kidou aimed at a nearby squirrel "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!... Way of Binding #9 Strike!" nothing happened. he sat back down double checked again and made sure he got the incantation right as well as making sure he got the spell name and number right which he did.

He stood and tried again this time putting as much spirit energy as he could in to this kidou, aiming at a bird sitting in a tree "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!... Way of Binding #9 Strike!" the bird had a faint red glow around it and it wasn't singing anymore. He then proceeds to collapse smiling and after resting a few moments he rose and went back to his barracks to sleep the rest of his day off.

Word count: 293
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora)   Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:33 pm

+1 Kido to Darkness

(A helpful tip: add a little more drama next time, maybe some detail or run into an NPC. You know how a story is supposed to sound, entertain the reader, spice it up a bit. It just came off as a bit too straightforward and dull when there is nothing in between the person and the goal, no problems or random events...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora)   Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

ok ill try
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora)   Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 am

Good Man! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora)   Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way of Binding #9(Kuroi Sora)
Page 1 of 1