The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Search for his Captain(Kuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

The Search for his Captain(Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: The Search for his Captain(Kuro)   The Search for his Captain(Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm

In a way it was mysterious how he was even accepted into Squad 2, a team known for their stealthy abilities and efficiency. For Shibata Tim was neither stealthy nor that efficient. He was a young Shinigami compared to the Captains and the ones who had been here in the Spirit World much longer than he. It seemed that the leader of the Squad saw something within him and allowed his entrance into the elite group. Unfortunately, Tim had neither met or even saw this mysterious Captain that went by the name of Kuro. So he figured it was time to search out his leader and seek his guidance; he also had a few questions for the man.

He began his search in the Squads barracks, he found a few low seated members there loungin' around, but not his leader. Tim pondered asking one of them in the hopes that they would be helpful. "Excuse me, I am looking for Captain Kuro. Could you point me in his direction." The man sitting at a small table chuckled as he lowered his glass of tea or at least that is what Tim assumed it was. Before he spoke quite sternly.

"Eh, so you are the newcomer huh? Well if you are looking for the Captain then you might as well quit. Those that go searching for him rarely find him. If he wants to be found, he'll come to you." Just as Tim expected. This Captain Kuro was elusive and the man could not help him. Giving a slight wave he continued his search; ignoring the mans advice to quit. The only hope he really had was in luck, apparently the Captain wasn't to keen on being found. After exiting the Squads barracks he continued to walk pass the training grounds.

It was highly doubt-able that he would find his elusive Captain here so he gave a quick glance into the grounds. It was clear that there was a class going on, as per-usual, but the class was being led by a man he did not know. He could ask the proctor for assistance, but decided against it. His search was becoming fruitless, but he needed to find his Captain. He had questions for him and likewise he just wanted to meet his leader.
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Search for his Captain(Kuro)   The Search for his Captain(Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:33 am

Kuro had previously been strolling through the grounds himself when he felt an unfamiliar reiatsu enter the compound. Always the type to investigate such visitors when they didn't seem hostile, Kuro had immediately made his way to the roofs to find the source and get an idea of who the newcomer was. His footwork was quick but light, nimbly shunpoing from roof to roof with barely a sound as he made his war into the barracks where he spotted a new recruit seeking help from one of the squad members there. The recruit's requests seemed to fall on deaf ears as he was quickly, and rather rudely in Kuro's opinion, shooed away with a less than helpful reply about his search being in vain. Kuro watched as the new guy made his way out of the barracks, Kuro made another shunpo carry himself down to sit an the adjacent side of the table from the member who'd just turned the recruit away.

"That was rather mean of you."

The man half choked on his drink, spluttering and spraying the liquid everywhere in surprise at the captain's sudden appearance. He stood up in haste and began to bow repeatedly, appearing to believe himself to be in trouble. Kuro just waved a hand to try and calm him down. He didn't have anything further to say honestly. He'd just felt that the man deserved a bit of a fright after being so rude. Having accomplished this feat, he returned to his earlier action of following the one from before. Now he was in the training grounds. His earlier run in with the rude member seemed to have dampened any desire he had to approach other members and ask them for advice. Kuro began to think and cracked a grin as a new idea came to him. He quickly slipped out of his haori, leaving the garment folded up neatly on the roof he was currently watching from. With only his shihakusho on, he looked no different from the days he'd been a regular member of the squad. He made his way down to the ground at the training ground's entrance and ran inside the grounds as if he'd been searching for the new member for a while. Running up to him with a pretend quickened breath, he spoke with an airy voice as if out of breath.

"I'm glad I caught up with you.....I saw you back at the barracks. It looked like you could use some help."
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The Search for his Captain(Kuro)   The Search for his Captain(Kuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Tim searched and squinted his yes, but he could not see a Captain for quite some yards on the training grounds. He sighed a bit before he felt a spiritual pressure. It was dampened a bit, but that only meant that the individual was strong. With a slight turn he was confronted by an individual looking no different than himself, but the pressure was definitely coming from him. It was not difficult for Tim to pinpoint the spiritual pressure, no matter how hidden the man tried to make it.

The man spoke to him out of breathe. Stating that he spotted him at the barracks and that it looked like he needed assistance. Indeed Tim did, he was searching for his Captain, though he wasn't sure how this individual could assist him. "Greetings I am Shibata Tim." He stated while he took a light bow, but never taking his eyes off of the man. "Indeed I could use some assistance. I am searching for Captain Kuro of Squad 2; I am one of his squad mates. The sad thing is that I have never met the man. Could you perhaps, assist me in this?"
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for his Captain(Kuro)   The Search for his Captain(Kuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for his Captain(Kuro)
Page 1 of 1