The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing with the Big Boys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Playing with the Big Boys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Pajaro watched the shinigami shunpo away, Now Pajaro could test this captain's strength without the handicap of having to protect another...

Pajaro sonido'ed in front of the Captain, Kuro was it?, Second Division, so he was fast, just his kind of opponent, Pajaro slashed horozontally bringing up a round house kick, reinforced with a baala, Aimed at the Captains kidney, the sword aimed at the Captains neck, both were in the same direction, left to right...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Kuro watched the arrancar's limbs and saw his attack coming. Leaping from his hohou foot hold, he pointed his right finger at the arrancar's chest.

"Bakudo #63: Winding Binding Chains!"

Kuro's spell intercepted the path of the arrancar's sword arm and curved around its back aiming to grab the other one and lock them together. Simaltaneously, Kuro grew a blade of his energy from his gauntlet again and slashed in a circular arch beneath himself at the incoming leg as the arrancar's kick brought his leg underneath Kuro's body.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Pajaro had his arms binded... now he was pissed... ((Im not sure what happened with the kick so...)) Pajaro sonido'ed away... arms still bound... He knew what he had to do... Pajaro used Sonido to appear 200 feet in the air, Clearing anybuildings or obsticals, Pajaro sonido'ed again, this time another 300 feet. This totalling up to an altitude of 500 feet, it was a really open area...

Pajaro focused his Reiykuro into his body, then said...

"Aleta, Colbri"

Pajaro hadnt released in a very long time as he exploded with spiritual power... his form changing to his Ressurection... This Captain would die...

Pajaro hovered there, flapping his transparent orange wings to stay aloft, even though he could just stand there...

((RESSURECTION DETAILS))
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:50 am

((ooc: Kuro had jumped over the kick and swung his blade down at the leg as it passed, but your sonido took you out of the attack's range, so it's all good. Very Happy))

Kuro wasn't surprised that the arrancar had gone into released state. The kido he'd used was one of great strength and hard to break without immense power. Looking over the arrancar's new appearance, Kuro figured that he'd better step things up a notch if he didn't want to get overwhelmed by this new form. He'd need more power if he wanted to break through the arrancar's hierro now reinforced by the armor that he'd shown.

"Ban-kai."

Kuro's power surged, exploding in a quick flash of golden energy around his body. In an instant, his body was clad in a black and gold shinobi outfit with a handsome black sash on the front decorated with 7 hollow golden rings. All four of his limbs were outfitted with jeweled gauntlets and boots like his shikai had been. As Kuro stared at the arrancar gracefully floating above, he began to concentrate his power harder than before. The rings on his sash reacted, the first filling up with gold color in almost no time, the second one following slightly slower. With each ring that filled, Kuro's central concentration of spirit power in his body was increased, fueling him with more strength. He relaxed for a moment, turning his full concentration to the arrancar and continuing their standoff, waiting for the arrancar's rage to coax him into making the first move.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:33 pm

"I would of thought it would of taken abit more to get you to release your bankai, obiously i was mistaken... You will need abit more than even that to take me down... Alas Extendien", Pajaro felt his wings burst and become the condensed Reiastu and directed the wings, while they still attached to his back, at the captain with a frightening speed...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 pm

A high speed attack! Kuro thought as he watched the arrancar begin his approach. Quickly guiding his condensed energy into his boots, he fueled a shunpo that was much faster than his natural skill alone was capable of. He moved faster than the eye could follow, seeming to appear suddenly in front of the arrancar's body where his wings weren't at and used his power to deal a crushing palm blow aimed directly at the arrancar's incoming chest. He followed up his blow by extending a spike of spirit energy out of his palm at the moment of contact to pierce the arrancar's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with the Big Boys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2