The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bleach and Naruto Role Playing website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jackcook02

Female
Number of posts : 9
Where the hell am i? : costa rica or michigan
job/ intrests : hottopic
quote : "The wind sails over the water’s surface Quietly, but surely"- loveless act Act IV
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Bleach and Naruto Role Playing website   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:48 pm

hello *waves hello*

So I don't know if anybody here knows about Narutomania.com but if you do then well you know that it got shut down to the lack of funding (or so i'm told...)

the Narutomania people made a new website called theanimelounge it's also called TAL (for short) right now we're not doing so good with you know summer here and what not people not wanting to be on the computer, but hey i'm going to try and see if you guys want to join.

It's a lot different then this website, and I know that a few of you guys will be confused about it BUT don't worry i'm here to help- you can find me under the name as either Jackcook02, Hachiko, Rotten Tomatoes or even Corinna Seras-

here's the link http://www.theanimelounge.com/forums

Just check it out and see for yourself, if you join come look me up- and i will try my best to answer any questions that you have, and *leans forwards and gives a whisper* I'm friends with most of the mods, so if you have any questions and I can't answer them i can simply just go and ask them...and or have them just simply help you ^_^

thanks for taking an interest-

JC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theanimelounge.com/forums/

Bleach and Naruto Role Playing website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1