The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing with the Big Boys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Playing with the Big Boys Empty
PostSubject: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Ri walk out into the living as the gate closed behind him. He wasn’t enjoying these patrol as much as he once did but the local hollows had become easy prey for him not. He walked the familiar path toward the town as he started out on his patrol around.

He made his way through the town and help two souls move on to the soul society and had three quick fight with newly spawned hollow. Ri was on this way to return to the society when felt it.

Felt was a understatement, Ri felt the enormous pressure that felt like heavy weight when pressing down on him. Ri allowed his own pressure to flow and was able to move freely again. Ri flash stepped heading for centre of the pressure.

Ri neared the epicenter of the pressure and stood in awe of what he saw, a distance away he could see a man built like a tank with a Zanpakuto on his hip and a cracked hollow mask on his forehead.

Ri immediately took the mobile device out and sent word of the Arrancar back to the society and asked to reinforcement. Ri knew Arrancars were serious business and whether or not he could take one on head to head was another question but he rather give it a go then be a coward,

Flash stepped and appeared a few yard away from the Arrancar , both of them were standing above the town though Ri knew he’d have to move the fight. He could feel the fear build inside him but refused to show it in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 pm

((For all to read, I have volenteered to do this for them to act as their arrancar... this will no way benifit me))

This is the arrancar im using, as a former 10th espada(not the yammy type where the number changes) Privaron Espada

Agitado thought a fly was near him and he was right... a shinigami... He would die soon enough. Agitado, didnt even feel like drawing his Zanpaktou, he walked torward the shinigami, Agitado wouldnt wanna kill him, not yet at least... "Do you really want to start a fight with me? you look weak, but stronger than the last shinigami who tried and stop me... this is you last chance to leave if you dont want to contend with former espada!" ,Agaitado drew his feet apart as he said that, ready to throw a punch, even with the swords length gap between them.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:18 pm

"It's a duty not a choice" Ri said drawing his Zanpakuto , he knew hell he could feel the difference in his power but he couldn't just walk away ,he'd have to try and if nothing else hold out till his requested reinforcements came.

"My name is Ri O'Nocht seventh seat of the tenth squad" Ri said as he leaped back putting distance between him and the Arrancar as he drew his Zanpakuto and took his stance.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:43 pm

"Your brave but foolish, I truly hope you have the strength to walk away from here alive", Agitado said as he raised his hand, clenched it into a fist, then punched, which would of seemed foolish, since there was considerable distance between them, if there wasnt an orange ball gathering around his fist and when he collected it he had punched, Releasing it as a Bala, aimed at the shinigami's midsection. Agitado then went on to say "Pajaro Agitado, Arrancar #109, And if you think ill be easy ill kill you where you stand"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Ri followed the cero coming for him and place his Zanpakuto in it's path but no soon did the cero contact his Zanpakuto did Ri know he didn't have a chance of blocking the attack and he flash stepped off to his left and let the cero continue on it's path.

"An array of bees sting you with the force of many ,Hado thirteen. Killer Bee" Ri said pointing his right fingers at Pajaro Agitado sending numerous small bee like blasts of Reiatsu at him.

He was in trouble and knew it but then again he still had his Shikai but the Arrancar probably had Bankai or some form of. He'd just have to hold up a while longer for reinforcements to arrive
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Agitado was amused by the little bees... he swatted them away, his hierro protecting his arm as he did... Agitado started agian,"So is that the best you can do... or are you delaying me... If you are i will have to kill you painfully..." Pajaro then punched with his left hand at the ground, using another bala. He was severly disappointed so far...

Last edited by Darkness on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:54 pm

"Fine then when all else fail" Ri said as he flash stepped out of the way for the balla and behind Pajaro then with as much strength as he could muster aim and strike at the Arrancars back aimed for his lower back and to pull the attack up to slash the back of his opponent.

"Go on the offense " Ri roar as he charged at the Arrancar leaving all though of defensive actions and going on the offensive. It was a tactic that had mixed results but Ri at some level knew the inevitable out come but he'd cause as much damage as he could before that.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Agitado was amused by the shinigami's slow slow shunpo, but the fight was getting abit interesting, but not taxing. Agitado used sonido to jump 15 feet forward and charged a cero... The orange ball growing, making its hissing as it charged... He would die from this...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 pm

A senkaimon opened up a few miles from where the fight was taking place. Kuro stepped through in haste and looked around where he was. Shoot, they messed up on where they were supposed to send me.

Kuro had met the shinigami who had sent the request for backup in a friendly spar before. He had talent, but if the report was true and his opponent was an arrancar, he would need help fast. Kuro felt the levels of power in the area and sensed two clashing reiatsus. One of them was definately Ri's. Stronger than he'd been when Kuro had met him, but not on par with arrancar's yet.

Kuro focused his power and began to flash step toward the fight as fast as he could, living up to his position of squad 2's captain.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Ri couldn't believe how fast the Arrancar was , compared to him Ri might a well be standing still. Ri could feel the frustration build inside him from the being strong enough to fight the Arrnacar on a level playing feild

"Ruler of the winds arise! gáircas” Ri shouted as roaring wind developed around his Zanpakuto and transformed it into the sky blue blade that was Ri's Shikai. He saw the Arrancar charge it's cero but whether or not he could defeated it even with his Shikai was a question , one that Ri was prepared to answer.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Agitado smirked holding on to the charged cero, "Finally, your true power...", Pajaro used sonido, dropping the cero and appearing directly in front of the shinigami throwing a right hand punch reinforced with a Bala.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Ri's reaction was swift and elegant , spun his hilt around in hand gripped his Zanpakuto in a reverse grip and with precision and grace moved the centre of the blade into the path of the punch and brace himself for the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Agitado made contact with the shikai, his hardened reiatsu exploding on the blade. Agitado decided to sweep at the shinigami's feet, with his right leg reinforced with a bala on his foot.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Ri raised his feet but lost his hold against the punch bearing on his blade and push back away from pajaro but wasn't away from long , he'd be come adept at using hoho effortlessly and so quickly found his footing again and charged straight back at Pajaro

He held his Zanpakuto in his left arm with it stretched out and as he approached Pajaro he brought his sword in as he as he came just in sword length of Pajaro ,so that only the tip of the blade would reach and hopefully cut a small gash in Pajaro's neck
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Kuro was now able to see the battling opponents ahead of him. He was proud of Ri for being so brave against a foe of this level. Leaving it to him to act as the decoy, Kuro released his shikai silently. His power compressing gauntlet concentrated his power as he approached, leaving him mostly undetectable from a distance. Gathering power in his feet, he flash stepped over the remaining length between him and the arrancar, appearing behind the enemy. He timed his attack so that it would coincide with the moment that Ri's attack was likely to have the arrancar's attention. Focusing his power in his left hand, he thrusted his palm at the arrancar's back with a powerful attack fueled by his concentrated energy. He only hoped that Ri wouldn't clue the arrancar to his presence by staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 pm

(writers block is gone YAY)

Agitado was throughly confused by this turn of events, he felt a power, close, no perhaps stronger than his own. Agiatado had already caught the attack on the hilt of his sword(which, as normal, resided in his baggy sleeves). But now he heard shunpo, behind him the truth dawning on him imediatly... "He called for reinforcements!!!", then Pajaro took the attack, making him fly into the first shinigami, Pajaro hopped up to his feet quickly... the hollow mask, that ran down his back had negated part of the damage and so had his hierro, but all the same, it still hurt...

"Suprise Surpise, looks like he called for reinforcements before he started fighting...", Agitado reached into his sleeve and pulled his zanpaktou out, in its unignited state it simply looked like a hevily moderized Katana hilt... made of a nearly unbreakable onyx... but it had no blade, not yet... Agtitado ignited the blade, the orange reiatsu came out and solidified forming a lightweight but near unbreakable blade... he was ready to fight...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 pm

"Did think I was the whole show did you?. I'm just a warm up." Ri said revealed the Kuro was here , he didn't have to worry about losing and letting the Arrancar kill innocent lives.

"Captain , Let me keep fighting and you can take over when I fall" Ri said more stating what he was going to do rather then asking. He did wait for Kuro to respond and returned his focus to the fight and was ready to go all out .

Taking a few steps back Ri then kicked off the solidified Reiatsu at his feet and launched into a downward swipe for the arrancars dominant hand but just before coming in range he flash stepped to the back of the arrancars and continued his attack on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 am

Kuro frowned at the idea of letting Ri continue the fight on his own. But he respected his wishes and flash stepped a small distance back from the fight, using hohou to observe the battle in midair.

"I will let you fight for now, but I won't let you die. We'll both take down this arrancar and go back to the Seireitei."
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Agitado was amused, amused that the shinigami thought his shunpo could fool him, It was almost comical. Agitado, was contemplating 2 things, taking the hit on his arm, since he knew his hierro could take it, or using sonido to slice him in half... Agitado decided on the latter using sonido to appear behind him, swinging, from only about a foot away, horozontally from right to left.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Ri reacted on impulse no actually thinking was involved , he continued his swing then using that momentum he brought his Zanpakuto Straight into the path of the blade. The strike shook Ri ,who was barely able to keep his guard up , he used Hoho so not to be pushed back through the air. He could feel the Arrancars blade start to cut through his and smiled.

Ri slid his zanpakuto out from it's blocking position and as the arrancars blade made for Ri's stomach.Ri brought his blade to the arrancars face point-blank distance but it had no speed or power in it. Ri felt his flesh be torn and knew it was now or never.

"Buile an Cas! " Ri roared as his Zanpakuto filled with power then emitted a destructive blast of wind. Ri knew he was finish , he could already feel the arrancars blade cutting inside him and now it was a question if he was fatally wounded or not but at least he'd do some damage first.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Agitado was stunned by the winds and pushed back enough to have his blade slip back out of the shinigami, and there was a small cut on his face from the wind, but it wasnt noticable to Agitado, he then rushed back in planning on making this slice the one that broke the shinigami into 2 pieces.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Kuro flash stepped forward, bypassing the arrancar and coming between him and Ri as he slashed at Ri in an attempt to cut him. During the flash step, he surged his spirit power out of his gauntlet and fashioned it into a golden blade extending from his palm, similar to the way the arrancar had shown the ability to form an energy sword. Using this, he parried the arrancar's slash to Ri.

"I'm impressed that your power was focused enough to even cut his face Ri." he said with his back to Ri as he clashed with the hollow. "But I'm not about to stand by while he inflicts a fatal wound on you. Like I said, we're both going to go back to the Seireitei after we've beaten him."

Kuro brought up his other hand and pointed his index finger at the arrancar's face.

"Hado #4: White Lightning!"

A bolt of concentrated lightning burst out of Kuro's finger heading straight for the arrancar's eye. He'd read about Arrancar's tough skin, but the eye had to be a weak point. And with this short distance between them, the arrancar wouldn't have a lot of time to react.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Pajaro,((im calling him pajaro from now on, its just easier)) hadnt had the time to dodge or anything, but then again, it was lightning, But Pajaro did the instinctive thing, he flinched, which in turn closed his eyes.

Pajaro's eye was still hurt, but It wasnt fried like it would of been if he had kept his eye open.

Pajaro used sonido, to travel 50 feet away, he started charging a cero from the tip of his sword, which was now pointed at the captain and the other shinigami, while his other hand was covering his left eye"Cant you see im trying to kill him? I throughly enjoy fighting but going for the eyes is just low... SO YOU WILL DIE!!!" He said this quickly as he hastily charged the cero, it wasnt going to be his strongest but, but he fired it anyway...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Kuro's face turned dark as the arrancar shouted at him. Dissolving his energy sword, he concentrated his power in his gauntlet again. The red jewel on his palm shone brilliantly as he replied to his adversary.

"I am Kuro Akarui, the captain of the second squad. I may not agree with all the traditions of my squad, but there is one that I abide by when the opponent is a bully who viciously attacks a weaker opponent: We do anything and everything to take the opponent down. You show no honor or respect, so I shall give none in return."

Finishing his reply, Kuro fired a beam of energy out of his palm at the arrancar's fired cero. The two blasts met in between the fighters and exploded with an amazing force. Instead of taking the initiative, Kuro waited for the arrancar to make the next move, choosing to remain between him and Ri.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Ri flash stepped away from the fray and found himself onto of a building far out of the fight , his Zanpakuto returned to it's normal sealed state as Ri didn't have the strength to maintain it now.

Ri torn off a part of his robe and pressured it against his wound. His entire right side was drenched in blood but Ri knew so long as he didn't pull or irritate the wound he'd survive provided he could stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Big Boys   Playing with the Big Boys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with the Big Boys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next