The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tenma and Hageshii Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

The Tenma and Hageshii Debut Empty
PostSubject: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Tenma walked onto the now familiar sparring field and began running through sword kata's. His body moved mechanically through them as his muscles had gotten used to movements a long time ago. Everyday he would come out to these training fields and run through his kata's he would then find some poor sap to spar and beat into the ground. He was getting better and better each day and he knew it well. He got a little faster, a little stronger, and a little smarter each time he fought. His body became more reactive and his mind was getting quicker. His ears suddenly perked though when he heard someone come onto the field.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 84
Location : Does it really matter? By the time you find out you're dead anyway.
Quote : They call it the balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Hageshii walked around with his katana at his hip wondering if he could meet someone his speed knowledge wise, there was a person going through kata's like he was a robot so hageshi figured he was extremely used to them and even bored by them. He limbered up with a few strecthes and approached the person. He was unsure of who he was but he knew he had seen him in the records somewhere. He figured the only way to find out was to ask. "Excuse me, are you... uh... Tenma Yamato?"
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:47 pm

Tenma heard the mans voice and he immediately turned to him, sheathing his sword perfectly in the process. He then bowed politely and then came back up as he spoke. "Yes I am, but I'm afraid I don't know your name sir. Would you kindly share it?" He inquired as he met the mans gaze and never broke eye contact as a sign of respect for his fellow shinigami. He then put his hand out in an offer to shake and immediately got a huge grin on his face. "Forgive me, I'm extremely bored."
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Hageshii bowed after Tenma, then shook his hand. "I'm sorry, my manners aren't the greatest please forgive me. I am Hageshii Yasuragi. We all get bored eventually. The trick is, finding something to do to help pass the bloody time." Hageshii's eyes twinkled with an idea. "Why don't we spar to pass the time, I'm not big on fighting but it is a great way to learn. It's even better when you're trying to kill time. So, Tenma Yamato, Whatdaya' say? Will you give me a round or two to remember?" Hageshii placed his hand on his sword unenthusiasticly, but quickly, attempting to seem eager.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 am

"Gladly" He said as he suddenly drew his sword and swung toward Hageshii with a low swing. He intended to start this match with a surprise and he swung fast and hard. He had won nearly all of his spars through his skill, and effort and he didn't want to start losing now. He spun around quickly and thrusted toward Hageshii's mid section with his sowrd in an attempt to feint a final blow. At the last second however he spun around once more and swung toward his shoulder. He then kicked up quickly and attempted to disengage from the confrontation and take a defensive stance. He held his blade low and ready.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Hageshii saw the rush and used his sheathed sword to block low. He shifted so his side was facing Tenma avoiding the stab to his mid-section. He quickly unsheathed his sword, dropping the sheath, and spun putting enough force behind his blade to deflect the high strike. Hageshii used his own foot and kicked into the sole of Tenma's sliding himself just a few paces away but far enough to be able to analyze any further strike, also shifting into a more relaxed stance, his sword over his shoulder and his body completely relaxed.

Last edited by Hageshii Yasuragi on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:20 pm

(sole btw soul can actually be confusing in this case)

Tenma smirked at the the quickness of his new opponent and moved quickly once more. He shunpo'd over to him but suddenly found himself disorientated due to the sudden movement. He held his blade as well as he could but he suddenly found his head hurting as if he stood up too quickly. He tried to keep his balance and threw a sluggish sword slash at Hageshii's legs. He then tried bringing the blade up to attack Hageshii from below. He would then try another thrust. All the while his head was killing him from the Shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm

((OOC:You wouldn't mind if I edit it would you? Thanks ))

Hageshii was drawn slightly aback by the shunpo but wasn't impressed. He caught the slight loss of balance and took his chance. He leapt up into the air avoiding Tenma's sword altogether and with a flip slammed his heel towards Tenma's shoulder. If it made contact, he planned to spin and bring the heel of his other foot to the side of Tenma's head. If it missed, he was ready to slam into the ground and make another attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenma and Hageshii Debut   The Tenma and Hageshii Debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tenma and Hageshii Debut
Page 1 of 1