The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A serious talk (Shiku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A serious talk (Shiku) Empty
PostSubject: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Kaiyo drummed her fingers impatiently across her desk. Her eyes darting between the spread out folders and the door. Waiting for her Vice Captain to get the message that she needed to talk to him. Various thoughts of congealed idea's had loomed in the girl's mind for some time now. Finally seeing those plans into action, the Captain had decided to tell one person of her idea's, the one person who she would need on her side for it all to work.

Of course to many it might have seemed reckless, but that was irrelevant to the girl's decision. Also, Kaiyo wasn't exactly level-headed in the first place. Her left elbow shouldered the girl's head as her eyes began to glaze over with the final thoughts of her plan. 'Ahh hurry up!' she snapped, throwing her arms up as she leant back in her chair. Patience had never been a strong virtue.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Shikuro had been outside training this day, taking a few spars on him, not cause he couldn't have trained without but it just felt easier and more revarding, ofcourse that might be beacause he won but he weren't going to loose just to find out if it felt just as rewarding. Yet his training was sorta interupted as he had finnished off a spar he got word of Kaiyo wanting to talk, yet it didn't seem exactly urgent so he thought he might aswell wash up and not go there right after having fought Kaiyo might not be the superhyngene person but he didn't exactly feel right going there without doing so.

So he took his time washing up before going over To Kaiyo's Office, ofcourse after having washed up and gotten into some clean clothes he hurried, as he allready knew she wasn't the best at waiting.
He got there just in time to hear her cry after somewhat boredom and all, so he thought for once he didn't have to knock, opening the door walking inside.
"You know... if it where urgent or something alike that... you could have told the the barer of the message that it was, and i would have hurryed a bit more..."
He softly closes the door behind him after entering the room.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Kaiyo lurched forwards as Shiku casually wandered in. Leaping straight over her desk the Captain rushed over to her vice Captain. 'No! Because nobody else can know!' she shouted in a hushed tone. Grabbing onto Shiku's hands as she lead him over to the sofa's. Kaiyo slumped down into the comfy chair, taking a single moment to catch her breath from all the excitement.

Not feeling particularly eloquent with her words, Kaiyo decided to just try and explain things to Shiku. 'Okay, so you can't tell anyone this...At all!' she warned, her voice still frantic and her hands flapping around as she spoke. Keeping direct eye contact, Kaiyo allowed just the smallest flicker of her gaze to trace up and down Shiku. Fresh bruises from sparring all day, pride swelled up inside the girl for her own great choice of Lieutenant. Now she just need to break the news to him. 'So, i've decided to kill myself, or rather fake my death, so i can do some undercover work at the Academy and in the real world'. Kaiyo grinned widely, awaiting the response. It was indeed, only the kind of crazy idea that she herself would even consider.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Shikuro was left to raise an eyebrow, letting his confussed mind run freely as Kaiyo kinda just guided him around this was kinda of an odd way of being received, even for Kaiyo, she seemed punmped up for some reason not really sure why, yet he let himself get seated, relaxing for a while just listening to Kaiyo's words, hoping they could settle his confussion.

He nodded softly ofcourse if there was something he could than it was not saying something it all seemed easy enough if it stood to him, so he just listened his ears not truely beleiving what he heard, he was almost about to interupt her when she first talking about killing herself yet held his tongue hoping to get an explanation and he did, yet not a very forfilling one.
"What kind of undercover work... its not like there's some threat besides almost anyone would be able to recognice you... and why is this even neccesary in the first place?"
Shikuro kept himself seated, but felt the urge to get up on his feet and use his height to talk down on Kaiyo or something alike that.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Kaiyo's smile waned at his response, unsure why he didn't see so excited. The girl decided that perhaps just more information on the matter was needed. 'Well i guess it's no real threat, but I have loads of boring paperwork and it would be kinda interestin to see what's goin on at the Academy, a bit like a work holiday' she gestured forwards, quite liking that expression.

Kaiyo ruffled the back of her hair gently, her gaze drifting off past Shiku as she thought. She'd figured none of the Academy students would recognise her, but she didn't exactly know what they studied of the squads anymore. Still, dying her hair brown and tying it back seemed like a logical solution to that problem. The technical side of hiding her reiatsu had also been arranged for her. The central 46 had been keen to allow this experiment, under the guidance that she told no-one course.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:43 am

Shikuro sighs rubbing the back of his head thinking it all through whtat the hell had gone through her mind, he felt great that she atleast told him before doing it as that wouldn't leave him as rendered when she fake died, still he couldn't see the point.

He took some time though not wanting to say something stupid, thinking it over and all, making ready for what question would be the best to ask.
"What about the squad? and how many will know about all this?"
He asked not really seeming to like the idea very much but he knew that he really couldn't say or do anything to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:52 am

Kaiyo smiled lightly, glad she had such a loyal Vice Captain. Though he clearly disagreed with the whole idea, Kaiyo was almost surprised he hadn't yelled at her for the seemingly stupid idea already. 'Well, You'll be left in temporary control of the squad, as the acting Captain for about a month, and only you and the central 46 know...Nobody else can find out though' she pressed that matter. Anyone finding out might not end so well, and the Academy would definitely be a different experience for her. One of the two places not directly under control of the central 46 meant they would literally know nothing of the plan, and it was part of her angle for being allowed to do this anyway.

The idea of how she would suddenly explain her death to all of soul society was an issue that had yet to cross Kaiyo's mind, she'd figured just appearing and shouting surprise would do the trick nicely. 'Ya might have to do a bit more paperwork though' she giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Shikuro leaned slightly back in the couch feeling rather powerless at the moment, or something atleast alike that, he also felt rather surpriced to see all that responsebillity just being handed down to him, he had yet to get used to being Vice Captain, the least to be in charge of the squad, he had no idea about what to do, or he did, he just felt very unsure of himself.

He sorta dazed off, staring into the table for a moment then looking up with a raised eyebrow.
"Its not exactly something like that, that worries me... But does it have to be your death..? I mean a death seemes so... harsh for nothing but an undercover mission couldn't you just have gone missing or something?"
Shikuro tilted his head, clearly not like the idea in the first place, and especially the part about the fake death.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Kaiyo pouted her lips for a moments contemplation, 'But if you go missing people look for you...Plus faking a death is way more exciting' she cheered, even raising her arms in anticipation of the moment. Her blind optimism was ever the leader in her escapades. Though for this to work, Kaiyo would need a bit of help from time to time.

'Okay so you're gunna have to give the 11th squad Zanpakuto seminar and presentation, heh you might even be teaching me' she gigged at that thought, still clearly buzzing by the whole experience. Her smile dropped to the floor in an immediate shock, a penny dropping thought that threatened to blow her entire plan. 'What about my candy!' she yelled, gesturing wildly to the large bowl of chocolate and sweets in front of her. I was good to see the 11th squad Captain had her priorities right.

'So Shiku...Honestly, what do you think?' Kaiyo liked that he didn't want to be rude or out of line, but it was something she usually needed.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Shikuro shrugs softly, feeling beat after his option of just going missing seemed to had failed, it was just that a death would be all the more complicated really, Shikuro needed to act upon having lost his captain though he knows she's still there, not really a big deal but it could easily slip up once in a while. Though he shuffled the thoughts out of his head really missing out on Kaiyo's Candy trip though the seminars and teachings he heard, his mind just sorta to say that the Candy part weren't as vital.

He raised his eyebrow as his oppinion was asked, he wasn't really sure what he should say ofcourse he didn't like the idea at all, but it pretty much seemes like Kaiyo had settled in for this, and made all the preperations allready.
He took a deep breath, thinking for a few very brief moments.
"I think... The plan is totally Ridiculous and unneccesary... but with that being said... I support the fact that you in some manner find it neccesary... and will support you in anyway you'll like"
He smiles softly, putting on a very friendly face.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 am

Kaiyo's soft smile waited in anticipation of Shiku's words, giggling gently as he answered. Kaiyo stared lightly into the eyes of her vice captain, smirking for a bit longer as she leant forwards and hugged him. 'Thanks Shiku'. Her only reply, she respected him for being honest, but Kaiyo had already made up her mind. Plus for the time being, that was all she could say, because she knew how little privacy she actually had, even in her office.

Kaiyo leant back, ruffling the back of her blonde hair with a look of contemplation, 'Do you think blue hair would make me stand out too much Shiku?' she smirked lightly, almost trying to wind him up now. 'And seriously...How can Academy students get so much real world candy?'
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:27 am

Shikuro looked slightly away softly hugging Kaiyo back, not really sure what he had done but atleast it seemed to have made Kaiyo happier than she allready was, which was a good thing, his lips kept having a very gentle and soft smile on them.

He did though have to raise an eyebrow in confussion of the blue hair. Not really sure what to say about that one, blue hair... really? was that all she has been wondering about or was she just trying to lighten the mood.
"Well I went through it with green hair, or green-ish hair... they didn't notice that all too much..."
He is left the a light chuckle though, as Kaiyo sweet tooth seemed to get in the way of her plans.
"well they wouldn't... But I guess if you find a way I'll be glad to help"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 am

Kaiyo giggled lightly, tilting her head to one side as she stared intently at Shiku's hair, 'It does look a bit ill' she laughed. Referring of course to the tinting, though Kaiyo couldn't exactly see Shiku with blonde hair anytime soon. 'How about brown?' she added, tugging at a strand of her hair as she inspected it closer. Unable to help smelling it as well, it was that fruity conditioner she got from the real world, it just smelt so good!

'Okay, what If you just give it to me? Say you knew me from before' Sweet tooth talks again. The girl tapped her finger on her chin lightly, wondering what else she needed to tell Shiku, 'Okay, well then if you don't mind, it'll be tomorrow...I'll enrol at the Academy just after, with brown hair' she grinned.

Kaiyo sighed, releasing her stress out with a relaxing breath. 'What else will i need for the Academy?' she puzzled. Tenrai's voice was already starting to chime her protest in Kaiyo's ear. Being unable to be near her Zanpakuto for so long wasn't the best part of her plan, but Kaiyo knew she couldn't exactly take it with her. 'Make sure all the stuff stays fine' she added, her tone more serious as her eyes lifted up slightly, catching the coloured edge of her bandanna.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow yet again, his hair was looking... ill? Guess it did but no reason to state it out just like that, he shrugged though wether she choose black blue or brown couldn't he really care about, so to say, he just wanted to know the color she choose in the end.

He tilts his head looking rather confussed.
"You want me to go give a girl i know the candy of my captain who have recently passed away?"
He looked at her hoping that just stating it out like that would make that sound very stupid.
"Allready tomorow?"
He looked at her, feeling like it was all to sudden ofcourse Kaiyo never really liked to wait, so it would be obvious that she would allready now want to get it started.

His head leant back as he led his eyes rest on the sealing for a while, just thinking for a moment.
"Is there anything in particular you'd like me to do for you... while you're away... besides going to buy you candy...?"
He led his eyes rest on the sealing for a while longer though he listened.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Kaiyo paused, 'Well it doesn't sound as good when you say it like that...Tell people i'm your sister!' she grinned, clearly proud of her instant mind blast of an idea. Reaching forwards as she popped a yellow sugar coated chocolate ball into her mouth. Munching happily for a moment of thought.

Kaiyo swallowed quickly, nodding with an excited voice. 'Yeah i think i have everything sorted, you've got a few meetings to go to and displays at the Academy, erm...' The girl lowered her head for a moment, her voice turning softer as she spoke this time. She needed a favour, one that Shiku would likely be asked to perform, 'Also, well i'll need someone to officially identify my body, and, it looked a bit injured, so would you mind? Kaiyo lifted her head up with a weak smile. Understanding that it might not be easy to look at, she herself had felt a little odd staring at the charred body of herself. Though, maybe that was just her.

'You'll probably have to make a statement, official one as well, but i'm sure you can handle all that...Do i have everything sorted?' she puzzled. Wanting it all to be perfect if the plan started tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Shikuro shaked his head.
"Nah.. I'll say I know you from the Rukon Districts... and old friend... that should also take care of your background story... no one would check up on one from my parts... And then I'll bring you some new candy... Your candy will still be here when you return... promiss not to touch anything"
He smiled softly leaning his head back to Kaiyo looking at her.

He simply nodded he knew all that even from the moment she gavew him the idea, he wouldn't actually be needed to identify but he wouldn't no less be asked either way, even if he wasn't the one to officially identify the body.

Shikuro mind ran through the courses, not really sure if Kaiyo had forgotten anything at all, ofcourse there was always something....
"Tenrai...? A Zan normally disappears when you die..."
He looked at her, not really sure what to say, it was possibly a sore topic though it had to be brought up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Her smile only grew bigger and wider at the promise of more candy, Kaiyo wasn't sure she could have survived the academy without it. Though she didn't mind if Shiku ate her candy whilst she was gone, her voice became lighter as her eyes glazes over with her next question, 'What candy will you bring me?' she pondered, imagining all her favourites. The old friends idea might work out as well, it also meant Shiku could update her with what was going on in the squad during her absence.

Kaiyo's expression froze, now there was something she hadn't thought of. Her eyes growing larger at the thought, 'Ahhh Crap' she cursed. Chewing on her bottom lip for a moment of serious planning. Annoyed that she could even forget something so important. An idea that further re-enforced the knowledge that she had made the best decision for her vice captain ever. 'Okay, i'll replace them with a blank Zanpakuto and have to hide Tenrai Zenpyou somewhere' The shouting in her ear began as Tenrai started to object to being hidden.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 am

Shikuro took some time to think, he didn't really know much about Candy at all, it was just not something he really did care so much about at all, not that he hand anything against candy or anything he justdidn't buy so much of it himself at all.
"welll... what kind of candy do you want me to bring?"
He tilted his head possibly prepairing for loads of names that would all seem very new to him.

Shikuro took some time to think though Kaiyo had seemed to miss out on the huge part of the plan, so he better help her out of it.
"Well... let them stay with me... i'll make sure no one see's them and make sure they are safe and all... it should be a big deal... I don't think anyone is going to try to steal a dead captains zanpakuto..."
Shikuro looked at her not relly sure if this was any idea at all.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 am

The girl looked almost as if she was waiting for Shiku to ask, jumping up in her seat for a minute as she landed on the sofa with her legs crossed. 'Well! I like, mini marshmallows, candy canes, milk chocolate balls, sugar sticks, pink bubblegum, mini eggs, fudge, lollipops, sherbet, celebrations and any of the kinder stuff' Kaiyo let out a short breath of air once she finished, that was the revised and shortened list that would be easier for Shiku to remember.

Kaiyo glanced down to the blade at her hip, it's weight also seemed so small by comparison, and yet it radiated a certain warmth when she wore it. It made her feel safe. Kaiyo nodded at Shiku, 'That would probably be better' she mused, standing up as she began untying her blade from her hip. The sound of the fabric sliding off her obi sash was almost saddening to hear. Kaiyo flipped the sword around, so she was holding it horizontally, gently lying on her hands. 'I'll miss you guys' she mumbled, passing her blade across to Shiku. 'If the sword starts like, sparking or anything, then it's fine, just means they want to be released...' The girl's train of thought was recked for a moment, travelling very quickly off on a tangent as she continued. 'And i don't think they'll manifest or anything, but if they do it'll probably mean something very bad is happening and i need your help' she laughed lightly. Fairly certain it wouldn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 am

Shikuro let out a soft chuckle hearing all those stuff, he figured he'd just look at what she allready had and then go buy something alike all that and maybe ask the shopkeeper what kind of stuff was good to someone who liked this kind of candy, he knew about getting used to something was good, but trying something new once in a while was proberly a good thing.

Shikuro sat still biting his lip before taking the Zanpakuto softly into his hands, he weren't eally happy to take it from Kaiyo like this, but all this was needed should her disguise be perfect and all.
"Hey... if you feel like you need to see them at a time tell me and I'll arange something... in a place I know thats totally hidden... I know my bond with Hikage and that its nothing compared to yours..."
He smiles laying it softly on his lap while sitting there.
"Also I don't know if this would be neccesary or what you're planning but if you need to wear them for something... then tell me... I'm pretty good at disguises and not being seen so I should easily be able to give it to you without anyone noticing"
He hoped that atleast hearing that could both let some of the sadness settle within both Kaiyo and her Zan.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:47 am

The simple mention of somewhere secret was enough, her natural curiosity ever the leader into peril continued unscathed through her life. The blonde captain nodded lightly, 'Mhmm that would be nice' she smiled, not wanting to make it too obvious that she really wanted to know where the secret hiding place would be.

Kaiyo ruffled the back of her hair lightly, 'I dunno, they tend to just talk at me or appear if I don't use them much, so if I get my own room in the Academy dorms, then i'll be fine..If not, i'll just let you know' she smiled. Now all she needed to do was get a blank Zanpakuto to take to the academy, an one to put on her dead body. 'Well, i think that's everything, see ya soon Shiku' she smirked. Kaiyo's thoughts now had drifted onto concern over her hair, the blonde colour she loved so much, and the worry that it wouldn't go back to normal after she tried to die it back. 'Heh, Shiku you're totally getting a present for helping me out on this one' she chimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A serious talk (Shiku)   A serious talk (Shiku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A serious talk (Shiku)
Page 1 of 1