The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) Empty
PostSubject: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Kaiyo drummed her fingers along her desk, resting her head in her left hand as she stared out the window for a while. It was boring! Half the squad were out doing silly missions, others were fighting and the rest were either out drinking of relaxing in the squad garden. Kaiyo paused, sighing heavily. It had been like this all week, and kaiyo was just sick of it, the girl preferred doing anything than nothing, being left alone with nothing but her own thoughts was only get once every blue moon. Not even bothering to stand up first, Kaiyo flash stepped along the hall. Standing at the very end, with all he doors open the girl shouted loudly, 'First one to give me a decent fight gets their pick of their next mission!'. The girl's voice was getting better at commanding authority, it wasn't normal for Kaiyo to be so serious, but commanding the squad of combat fighters was needed.

The Captain stood, waiting for the first one to take her up on the offer. Though last time she'd announced something like this, there had been close to a riot.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Shikuro was in his own quarters wrapping up his bandages on his hand over again, having taken care of them 3 times to many now, though it was also to his own surprice this burn had lasted this long, ofcourse, the guy could also produce enough flames to make a fire storm, so it was given the flames on himself was so incredibly hot. Teaches himself to stop doing so much hand to hand combat, but then again, who would have expected, he reached his sword, putting it around his on his back, and walking out his doorway, as a loud command could be heard through out the barrraks, he wasn't certain about taking it up though a mission is a mission no matter how you look at it, he was far from the front entrance though his speed was then again one of the best in the squad, he haven't really met one that was topping his speed, that was within the squad atleast, ofcourse not counting Kaiyo, as he didn't know anything about her speed really, and that gave him just the more reason to want the prize, he leant a bit forward taking a few steps to get a moving motions before starting to use his shunpo to get down there, though his controll over it was nothing alike Kaiyo's so it took a couple to get all the way down there, where he then placed himself pretty confident infront of Kaiyo.

He took a deep breath to calm his breath completly before a run like that would have certainly left him speechless for a few seconds thoug now all it took was one deep breath and then his stammina was back to normal.
"Hmmm I'm the first one here?"
He wasn't exactly sure, but then again, the place had been rather empty all morning, so ofcourse most of the squad was out at the time.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Kaiyo opened her mouth to speak, pausing for a second as her lips curled up into a smirk. Kaiyo peered around Shiku, the rest of the competitors rather begrudged that the fastest guy had 'pushed in'. A small giggle escaped her mouth as she shrugged at Shiku, 'Yeah, looks like it to me...Training grounds 6 is free' she added. The 11th squad was fortunate enough to have been given the most training grounds, and best overall combat facilities actually. Though they did use them a lot, so no-one ever really complained. 'Someone else call a 4th squad member over' Kaiyo wandered past Shiku, the stragglers who were far too slow were only just sprinting around the corner as she strolled past them. Still laughing. The girl glanced back over her shoulder, just a few paces along the hallway, 'Race ya there'. Not bothering to wait for a response, Kaiyo vanished. Flash stepping quickly through the halls and out the main barracks. Training ground 6 was outside, and was a lot like a large pit. In fact, had it not been so big, it would just be a pit. As it was, trees and rocks all inhabited the large hole in the ground, and it was far down enough for people to watch safely, but not have trouble seeing.

Kaiyo's image appeared on the very edge of the training grounds, just before the drop. There she waited for a moment, already grinning from ear to ear. Shiku was a decent fighter, and rumour was, he'd just gotten Shikai.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Shikuro looks behind him seeing the others come over there, he smilled pretty confident happily that his speed came to an advantage atleast here, not sure it would help him so much against the captain, though it might keep him from getting crushed. He went on picturing what he could expect from this fight, not really feeling that confident about his chances, he was pretty sure to loose, but just putting up a fight was the Goal, though her challenge shocked him he looked up, as she disappeared.
He set off, again taking 3 steps before dashing on pulling out two or three Flash Steps appearing at the Training grounds only a few seconds after Kaiyo, though his speed wasn't up around Kaiyo's it was still not completly far from it.
He took another Deep breath to regain his stamina completly.
"Thats cheating, just getting ahead like that!"
Though it didn't matter weather she had cheated or not she would proberly have gotten first.

Shikuro tilts his head, embracing himself, surely there would be made some rules to the fight, hopefully, he wasn't really liking the idea of facing full out bankai here, then putting up a fight would be pretty much a fools goal.
"Well now that we're here, any rules?"
He thought it best to get ahead in the fight his stomach possibly would be bothering him so much, this was proberly the strongest person he had ever stood before in the intention of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Kaiyo laughed heartily as Shiku appeared next to her, complaining that she'd cheated. Though the guy did seem a bit nervous, it was to be expected if he'd never sparred with her before. Most squad exercise, Kaiyo just showed an example and never actually fought or anything, so in actuality, few people in her squad had fought their Captain. Though many wanted to. Kaiyo glanced down to the sparring grounds, she could already feel the energy enriched air swirling around her feet. The remnants of past battles and spars had a habit of lingering around when people released a lot of reiatsu, and Kaiyo was fairly sensitive to such things. The captain smiled re-assuringly to Shiku. 'Rules...How about, Shikai only, Kidou if you really want, and no killing...We'll just call it when we think we should stop, mmkay?' she beamed up to the plucky fighter.

Kaiyo took a short step back, tapping the hilt of her Zanpakuto as she smirked. 'I'll even let ya have first hit'. Kaiyo twisted around on the ball off her left foot, jumping straight down into the the training ground The short blonde girl skidded along through the grass as she landed. Slowly moving her right hand across her body as she pulled out her Zanpakuto from it's pale blue scabbard, The red and yellow ribbons were already flickering around from the hilt as Kaiyo took her stance. The glimmering metal of her blade catching glimpses of the sunlight, and reflecting onto a nearby collection of pale rocks.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Shikuro catched himself being nervous, though it was a given to be, it wasn't really something to be proud, off he should do better. He listened to his heartbeat for a moment, letting it calm down he would fight worse if he was nervous all the way through, he felt like it was an exam even though it wasn't and he just kept reasuring himself it wasn't, letting that calm his senses.
"Ahh that sounds good to me"
It lifted a huge ammount of nervousity that it would be Shikai restricted, atleast and Kido allowed though that wasn't really a thing he did the most in, atleast he could use it as a sort of break in the fight, he asured that was the only thing he would use it for, or else he woul keep to his hard training a combat experience.

He was shocked, to get a first hit, was surely a incredible thing, but if he would keep his honor he had to reject it, it was just too much, Though it was proberly something he would wish for later on in the fight, but his tactics really ganed no benefit from one strike, it was all about countering, mostly, dodge and retaliate.
In another Flash step he stepped down on the field, this place wasn't a place he had fought before hand, he had not been doing much training with the squad actually, but then again, he had done training elsewhere.
He took a deep breath, his hand reaching up on the hilt on his Zanpakuto that had been placed on his back, in its Dark Blue Sheat, then in a slow push to the side, the blade moves out of the sheat in a black shadow blur around the blade, as he moves it infront of him, the 2 black linen straps floating though the air as he moves it around.
"I think I'd like to pass on that... It wouldn't be me giving you a fight if you gave me a head start"
He gives a wink and a small smirk, only to seem his decision was more confident, though he was pretty confident in general, but still he needed to reasure himself aswell.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Kaiyo shrugged complacently, there was no hidden agenda behind her offer, she was just trying to be nice. Thought she was fairly certain she knew why he turned it down, it made no difference really. The thought did however occur, that if she had not offered him the first attack, would he have attacked first anyway? 'Your call' she smiled over to Shiku. Taking note of the black hue that seemed to be drifting around his Zanpakuto. Shadow maybe?

Kaiyo rolled her neck backwards slightly, it was a bit stiff. The girl shrugged, still holding her Zanpakuto in her right hand as she moved it closer to her body, tracing her left hand along the blade as she released her shikai. A bonus of gaining Bankai, you didn't need to call your shikai release. The sword changed shape, growing larger and sparking lightning around the Captain. The sparking energy prickled along Kaiyo's skin, her eyes dilating slightly, golden sparks ringing around her pupils as Kaiyo let out a deep sigh. The exhilarating release of shikai, it never lessened. Fuelled by her energy boost, Kaiyo flash stepped right past Shiku; sliding her blade along at Shiku's right hip as she moved. Appearing in her combat stance on his other side. Ready for his release.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Shikuro knew Kaiyo would proberly not think so much of why he had passed down on the offer yet he did so otherwise, even though he was expecting a call out phrase, as it didn't come wasn't really surpriced, and he allready knew that her zanpakuto was lightning based, learned that along time ago, and even since then he has been fighting lightning users finding flaws about it, though they may varry from user to user none the less. He let the thoughts run pass him and agreed to himself that counting on what he had learned from other users could very well get himself killed so that was a bad idea.

He takes a step to the side, only barely managing to raise his sword up in a block allready then feeling the power of this captain, indeed that wasn't a full powered blow but still it left him stunned to feel that much power behind a test slash, a taunt as many may call it, or a way to test the opponents reaction time. Though Shikuro's was slowed there, being a bit stunned by the whole release thinking a bit too much made him put an effort into just fending off that blow, even though normally he would possibly just have had time to sidestep it, but getting the feeling of the blow was also a good thing.
He turned towards the captain taking a deep breath then holding up his Zanpakuto front of him, placing his left hand on his right wrist, and his right hand holding onto the hilt, slowly the two black linen straps curled up around his hand and wrist.
"Blacken them all... Hikage"
His lower arms aswell as the blade became shrouded in the black shadow.
After it had been fully shrouded Shikuro pulled his left hand back where its now looking as nothing but a black bladed claw, and on his right arm is placed a black bladed armguard. His sword had changed to, though not much, but the blade had gotten longer and more thing, even though it had lost none of its power to block attacks, its just extended its reach.
He smiles a bit, even though the rush of getting a shikai can't be nearly as strong as Bankai, but for now, this was the biggest rush Shikuro knows.
He looks up, Flashstepping into a frontal attack slashing down at her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 am

A short spark of excitement shot across kaiyo's eyes when Shiku released his shikai; she'd never fought anyone with that particular type of Zanpakuto. In fact it was quite funny how different their release phrases were, seeing Kaiyo's was light the sky and his was blacken all things...It would make for an interesting spar to say the least. A small compression of air swept over to Kaiyo as Shikuro flash stepped closer to her.

Kaiyo turned her Zanpakuto to one angle slightly, bringing it upwards to block the downwards strike. There was a decent amount of power behind the attack, but fighting Kaiyo at close range was never such a great idea for success. Still holding her blade solid against the strike Kaiyo pushed her left foot forwards, aiming for a push kick to the middle of Shiku's ribs. Still holding her Zanpakuto with only her right hand, Kaiyo stepped her left foot closer to Shiku, just to the left. Stepping around the guy in a fluid motion; bringing her blade across his body just in case she could get a sneaky slice in there.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:43 am

Shikuro knew fighting close combat here would be a big risk, but the only way to make a fight interesting, was to challenge her where she was best. He saw the kick comming, though the best thing about Shikuro Shikai was the nummerous possiblities for both attacking and defending himself, his left arm went in to block the kick, making Kaiyo kist a hard metal claw, that alone should feel rather uncomfterble, though the force behind the kick was enough to push him back aswell, and as she chose the right side around, he was mostly not able to use his sword to block her blade, he instead used the arm guard on his right arm, useing the force from her, strike to turn along side her, sending his claw right after her, back. He prayed himself lucky to have so many choices of blocking or else he would have grave wounds atleast on his arm now.

Weather he mised with his claw or not, he wouldn't stay so close for any longer, Kaiyo could with ease keep moving around him, wating for him to screw up, if his reactions lacked, or he got distracted just once, it would be a way to high punnishment for that if he staded there, so he jumped back full force, stopping his motions a away from Kaiyo by grabbing on to the ground infront of him, sliding a bit more creating some dust aswell as marks from his claw into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Kaiyo spun around on her heel as Shiku's claw thing sliced throw her uniform. Missing her arm, but leaving a large gash in the side of her top...How lovely. The girl followed Shiku's movement, allowing the dust to settle for a moment after he withdrew. A faint *chink* teetered through Kaiyo's ears as she gripped her Zanpakuto tighter. Slowly sliding her right foot backwards through the dirt, the Captain's smile began to grow larger. Kaiyo held her blade with both hands, slowly bringing it closer to her body as she held eye contact. A small chuckle escaped her lips before she snapped into action.

Throwing her blade forwards, with the tip pointing directly at Shiku as she shouted. 'Denkou Kabe!' A ferocious wall of lightning shot up from the ground at her feet, flashing in an instant through the earth towards Shiku. Leaving behind only ashen remains as it sped straight towards Shiku. Kaiyo smirked slightly, the speed of lightning had always amazed her. Even the remnants of the electrical charge were surging through the air, sparking shards of golden light from her Zanpakuto ridge.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 am

Shikuro grinded his teeth Together, as the wave of lightning was comming for him, the only good thing about this, was Kaiyo would loose her vision of him, now that comforted him, he could look in despair having to come up with a plan, and that would have to be done fast. His Claw moved up ripping the top of his shihakusho Off then throwing that to the ground figuring that would be a obvius sign to Kaiyo that she should have hit, then with a Shunpo he moved over hidding behind a tree, though the Lightning came alittle to close as he was moving over there, scratching his upper right arm, that not protected by an armguard, leaving it slightly wounded.
"Bakudo 19. Energy Fade"
He whispered and with that, his Energy faded too Zero, he waited there for Kaiyo's reaction to the burned remains of his shihakusho.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Kaiyo held her stance, trying to not show any visible sign of humour on her face as her gaze slowly fell down to the burn and torn uniform lying strewn across the battlefield. The girl held the accomplishment of having an extremely high reiatsu, one that if she released fully, even to this kid, would make it at the very least very hard for him to breath. Though for the time being, Kaiyo's high reiatsu simply meant she was better at sensing the reiatsu of others. The girl figured it might be some kind of Kidou, she knew the second squad liked to use spells like that a lot at any rate. Ones that hide a persons spiritual energy; though hiding one completely was damn near impossible. So, although it was damn fain, and Kaiyo couldn't tell where it was coming from, she knew Shiku was at least still alive, just hiding.

In the interest of playing up to the scenario, Kaiyo sealed her shikai and sheathed her Zanpakuto in a single movement. Taking a few tentative steps closer to the ragged piece of clothing. The girl dropped to her knees, lowered her head as she began to sob. Tilting her head back in a grand motion, Kaiyo threw her arms up in the air, 'He was too young to die!' she yelled. Unable to hold it back any further, the girl crumbled into a ball of laughter. Lying on her back, giggling to herself. The girl kept her senses alert though, from experience the enemy she couldn't see always hit the hardest.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Shikuro uses the remaining time to breathe, his actions weren't exactly meant for it too seem like he had died, since if she would really think that he had died, that meant she saw him as weak, though he let out a shrug as she had started laughing, atleast it let him catch breath and revice his options, she even went as far as to seal her zanpakuto, ofcourse he knew that if Kaiyo realeased that again, there would be light which meant he needed to be able to predict what he had to do incase he would be blinded during his next attack.

He didn't spent much time planning as Kaiyo's laugh kinda got the best of him, one thing was that his attempt of distraction might have been bold, another was to find it dirrectly funny, that was very annoying, he took a deep breath, getting Ready then pushing forward with a Shunpo, his reitsu returning to normal in the moment he lands next to Kaiyo then dashes forward, attempting to slash up Kaiyo's back as he crosses her, and while in his dash a few words can be heard.
"Kage Yaiba"
Following his first slash is his shadow, that strikes as Shikuro has passed Kaiyo, stabbing right after her chest/back depending on what side is facing the side Shikuro came from.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:19 am

Kaiyo remained lying down, moving her right hand across her body as she quickly pulled out her Zanpakuto from the sheath. Only pulling out half the blade as she tilted it upwards to block Shiku's first strike. The faint whisper of his words flawed her reactions for a moment, giving her little time to move when the shadow strike followed. Kaiyo rolled over to the left, the shadow blade just catching her white Haori as she quickly flash stepped backwards. The large hole in the back of her white jacket was annoying. The girl smirked slightly as she dropped her shoulders, shuffling them up and down as the white fabric fell onto the ground.

'Sorry for laughing Shiku' she smiled, figuring his rash attack had been a response to that. Though it was a bit funny, very clever as well actually. Kaiyo's Zanpakuto was sheathed again, the girl took a short step closer to Shiku. 'Bakudo 1 Sai!' she shouted, pushing her right hand forwards as she cast her kido spell. There was nothing wrong with a bit of variety. Kaiyo was strong enough to hold the guy for a fairly long time, but that wasn't the point of this exercise. 'I gotta say, i'm comin around to using Kido a bit more' The words escaped her mouth like salt; bitter, though it was true, it was a handy tool to have in combat.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:35 am

Shikuro Raises an eyebrow, the laughing was very annoying, and that attack could have landed much better, though how could he have expected to actually hit, it would have taken alot more planning should he have cornored her so soon in the battle, but that again scrathing her Haori was still something, that means he's getting closer, but considering she had allready hit him there was still far yet.
"Ohh... I just possibly hoped another reaction... yet I should possibly feel proud that your couldn't beleive I would be out just after that..."
He smiled though now he figured that had he gotten the result he had hoped for then Kaiyo wouldn't really be expecting much out of him.

Shikuro looks confused as Kaiyo chooses to sheat her sword though, not something he had expected, and even more when just hearing the first word... Bakudo... Kido.
He didn't get much time to react before he had his arms lock behind his back, painfull as it was it made him drop his Sword to the ground bending slightly forward to just to the balance change.
"Teh... well thats just annoying..."
He smirked, he didn't feel like useing time and powers he didn't have to spare and break the Kido at its highest, the Kido would become weaker by time and later he could break it easily.
He sweaps in his fott under his before dropped sword, then throws it up into the air useing his foot then followed by a kick on the hilt sending it flying over at Kaiyo with the tip of the sword against her.
It was a poor attack but he didn't expect to actually hit with it at all, though as it was send forward Shikuro flash stepped forward and over Kaiyo spinning around sending his foot down to a kick against Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Kaiyo smirked to herself. Clenching and un-clenching her fists for a second as Shiku spoke, she could already tell he's just keep moving without it. The Captain held her stance as Shiku kick up his Zanpakuto. Kaiyo leant forwards ever so slightly, flash stepping forwards as he kick the sword towards her. Kaiyo twisted her body around, moving quickly and precisely as her right hand kept in close. Using her left hand to add momentum to her spin, the girl moved around the moving sword. Grabbing tightly onto the handle with her right hand as she swung it outwards with her movement. Moving her left hand back in closer to her body, the girl moved the blade up it's movement. Holding it horizontally as Shiku appeared above her with a kick, blocked by the side of his own Zanpakuto. Kaiyo was careful not to the use the blade ridge, she didn't want him to accidentally cut his own foot off.

Only holding it with her right hand was a tad flawed though, and the kick managed to knock Kaiyo back a bit. The girl kept her balance though. Kaiyo released her binding spell on Shiku. Throwing her arm outwards as she flung his Zanpakuto straight behind her, and high up into the edge of the hole. Kaiyo raised an eyebrow slightly. Waiting, on edge for Shiku to move.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Shikuro uses the force behind the kick to jump up again, leaping back twisting his body landing on his feet again, though he soon after felt the grip in his arms was released. he stepped back again, adjusting to his old balance point, looking rather confussed as he saw his sword flying over to the edge of the arena.
He raised an eyebrow tilting his head.
"Ohh.. I'm not allowed to use that?"
He shaked his arms, he still had his claw and armguard, but he certainly took some rrange of in his fighting style, he had to be alot more creative, its not the first time he's let go of his sword in a fight but usually he did it on his own terms, in order to create more shades.

He spend a small ammount of time figuring if there could actually be a chance for him to get his sword back, though in chances of speed for the first time he really was out dopne in the complex of speed which was new, normally he could just move fast enough and then get what he wanted but this was very diffrend.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 am

Kaiyo smirked slightly, 'I guess that depends more if you can reach it or not'.It could possibly be likened to playing with your food...Except Kaiyo had no plans of eating Shiku. In actuality, she had already been fairly impressed with his fighting ability. The captain tipped her head back slightly, her soft hair gently tickling the back of her neck as she looked up to the sky. The weather had improved somewhat. A streak of energy hit Kaiyo as she girl flash stepped forwards. Moving at the last possible moment as she unsheathed her zanpakuto and lunged it at the middle of Shiku's chest. Kaiyo was only holding the blade with her right hand, so she'd have enough movement to counter or evade any attack in such close combat. That, and holding her zanpakuto with two hands all the time was just a hassle really.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Shikuro sighed gazing up upon the sword, he needed to get it back, yet for once he knew just running for it wouldn't do, so he had to do something else, something original, though there sure was some chocces to do original stuff, but he still had to think it out, though he was soon interupted as he was counting on his sheer power of his reflexes, it wasn't really going that well, he took up his claw, first blocking the attack, slidding slightly to the side, the grabs around the blade, then pushing his arm forward, his bladed armguard headed towards Kaiyo's head, Ofcourse, his hold was strong around Kaiyo's blade, yet compared to her strenght, it wasn't that well hold.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Kayo smirked, pushing her right arm down, to make the blade turn vertically. The girl twisted on her side as well, avoiding Shiku's lunge to her head. She had to hand it to the guy, it was a good counter. Ever the one to use her head, Kaiyo shuffled quickly in closer, removing her hand from her Zapakuto as she pushed her head forwards to Shiku's nose. Kaiyo flicked her left foot outward, kicking the handle of her blade heavily; if Shiku let go in time, it would just fly up into the air, if he didn't, well then it might hurt a bit.

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:32 pm

This had gotten very close, maybe a bit too close to Shikuro's taste, but Kaiyo seemed to have forgot something as she was going this closer when she had let og of her Zanpakuto he was actually certain that she had gotten a very vital thing, still holding his arm streched out after aiming for Kaiyo's hea d he pulls his arm back, aiming the tip of his bladed armguard for Kaiyo's head which had gotten a tad to close at the same time his Shadow sprung out from him thrusting towards Kaiyo's Chest these two moves where very deadly though when facing a captain he expected he had to actually aim to kill if he was just to scratch Kaiyo a tiny bit. He hand held on too her blade unfortunally for himself, he felt confident that he could ease of with holding on to it when she let go of it, as the kick was made on it, it torn his arm a bit uncomfterble, and leaving it a bit rendered.

Shikuro though he was doing very well actually though he thought that he didn't look like he was thinking that, he was having a very stressed expretion on him, having to think ahead constantly, it was very challenging but it was his only shot at leaving some pride in the fight, no the thing he normally relies on, it was a fresh change.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Kaiyo's smile grew wider, fuelled by adrenaline as she released her reiatsu. There was something empty about her smile, something that made it seem a bit hollow. Despite the energy surrounding it. It was of no concern though. Kaiyo lurched her body back as the shadow appeared, feeling it's dark aura slice past her body as she pushed her forearm out in front of her face to block the arm-guard. In other circumstances, blocking such an attack with a bare arm would have been stupid but Kaiyo's reiatsu was high enough to block the attack with just a small cut resulting on her arm. Pushing her left arm harder against the guard, Kaiyo made her counter. Twisting around so that her back was facing Shiku, the girl caught a strong grasp on her blade, swinging it back horizontally around against Shiku's body.

Following that, the Captain flash stepped past Shiku, allowing a brief flourish of her blade; a precise and clean slice at the femoral artery in the thigh. Spinning around to behind Shiku, the girl let loose a quick X slashing against the back. Sliding slightly through the earth as she finished just a metre or so away. F the artery was hit, that would pretty much mean end of the fight, but it was clean strike; so it hopefully wouldn't mean death. In hindsight, the attack had been a little harsh, but in the heat of the moment...Kaiyo had probably gotten a little too enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Shikuro rejoiced in having hit though due to the spiritual presure it wasn't really that strong, it annoyed him, yet he could slip down as he was in the zone of danger he couldn't fail on his reflexes thats really the only thing that could keep up here, his mind was having a hard time he mostly just tried to guard himself, though unfortunally he had left himself open. though with his resourses he should be able to take it, though allready now he actions was starting to be slower, Kaiyo seemed even faster than before, in the end he felt like she had become stronger yet its really him having used up alot of energy in consentration, He had to act fast as he moved down his shadow curved up blocking the first strike, he could feel the power tapping into his energy as blocking head on might have been stupid, but he couldn't slide it aside, it was just to dangerous.

He blinks once which left him open he almost didn't see the next strike comming before he could feel the blade piercing into his skin, carving with a dirrect hit into the leg, making him kneel down on his left leg, he feels himself being open yet he doesn't really want to admit defeath like that, he knew that this would hold Kaiyo as the victor but again he knew that from the begining, his shade moves up to block or atleast withhold the first strike though she shatters the shade in her first strike, but just that allowed him enough time to roll forward, silding around. He felt like going on fighting, in his mind he was allready going to pursue with a counter but as he wanted to move his left leg to stand he felt how serious he was hit he only saw it as a minor scratch before, but it just didn't want to move.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Kaiyo turned around slowly. Hearing Shiku fall to the ground was pretty much the signal to stop. The Captain sheathed her blade quickly and knelt down next to the guy. Surprised at just how much blood he'd lost already, she felt a pang of guilt sweep over her. Glancing upwards Kaiyo waved her right arm heavily, 'Feel free to head down anytime soon' she shouted. The 4th squad member she'd asked for hadn't been there for long, but he'd probably figured he was safer waiting until he was called. A fair assumption to make. The nervous looking shinigami jumped down into the training grounds.

Kaiyo stared, quite bewildered at Shiku's leg. She'd never really been taught how to heal people, but she knew a few tricks that helped. Shinigami were very different from humans at any rate; they were a lot harder to kill. The girl shuffled closer on her knees to shiku. Her white haori seeped with crimson red blood as the healer slowly made his way down to them. Kaiyo bit er bottom lip for a second, deciding she couldn't do anymore harm by acting. Th girl reached forwards and pressed heavily against the wound, keeping pressure on it to stop the bleeding. Kaiyo shut her eyes lightly, pushing a steady stream of her own reiatsu through to Shiku's body. Just enough to give him a bit more energy.

'Erm....' the cautious voice of the 4th squad member stammered from behind Kaiyo. Sliding in next to her as the girl removed her hands. Sitting back down cross legged as the green glowing began. Thanking her own thought to ask for a healer beforehand, the Captain patted shiku heartily on the shoulder. 'Ya gave a good fight' she smiled sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)   Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoiling for a fight (Shiku please)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next