The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) Empty
PostSubject: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Kaoseu was bouncey today. He didn't want to sit in one place, and had no place else to go. He casually gathered his Zanpakuto from his room and walked down to the sparring grounds. By now, he figured most people already knew he used 2 blades, but there were still Academy students he could spar with that had no idea, so he kept one hidden as he surveyed the field. He could already see a few students that needed help with a few minor things and sauntered over to help them figure out a solution to their predicament.

As usual, he ended up helping almost everyone in the sparring grounds, but he was still unsatisfied and was itching to practice, or just do something that could make him use this energy. He ran through a few sword katas half-heartedly, adding a flash step in midswing every so often to spice things up a bit. He eventually grew bored with that and sighed, then called out to all available to hear, "Any o' you poor, wretched souls wanna take me on?!" The challenge was open, now he just had to wait to receive the unlucky one bold enough to try.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Shinji heard the boy request to have a fight with someone and he could not resist going over to him and say if u want a person to give you a good fight then im that person.Shinji extended his hand to shake the boy hand,he was trying to be frendly.Shinji thought this person looked strong i hope he can give me a a good fight because i need one i have been looking for a good fight lets hope i found one.Shinji smiled as the wind was blowing and as the sun was right abouve them looking as if it was 12 o'clock.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Kaoseu grinned at the brave soul that ventured over to him. He listened as he spoke, and as he extended his hand, he grinned even wider. "Sorry, Pal, but I won't shake you're hand just yet. Prove to me you've earned that respect and you'll have it. As for now..." Kaoseu moved quickly, grabbing his left blade with his right hand, keeping the other hidden from view. He grabbed his blade in such a way that when drawn, it was in a reverse grip. As he drew it, he sliced horizontally at this Shinigami. He wasn't going to take this battle easily, and he sure wasn't planning on letting this guy gain the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Shinji see's the blad coming at him so he leans back causing the blade to just miss him but take of a little bit of his hair that came over his face.Shinji then quickly pulled out his zanpactoe and swung back at the boy.Shinji was a little upset that he had just got a little bit of his choped off.Shinji though why the hell didnt he tell me he wanted to start at that very momment damn him chopping my hair he will pay for that.Shinji then calmed down knowing he wont be able to win if he gets mad.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Kaoseu watched as the boy dodged and a brief look of anger crossed his face as a bit of his hair was clipped by Kaoseu's passing blade. He grinned wider as the boy lunged back at him and he leaned back, ducking at the same tiem, as well as twisting his body, one leg extended, aiming to trip him. "Got a name, kid?" he called as he leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Shinji said my name is Shinji and who might you be,Shinji had ask the boy.Shinji had a grin on his face showing that he had calm down since having his hair being cut.Shinji was wondering why the boy look like he was hiding something but didnt feel like asking the boy.He swung at the boy aiming for his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm

His distraction having worked, his foot connected with Shinji's, since he did nothing to block it. Kaoseu used his momentum from his twist to avoid theoncoming blade and rose as he spun, leaving his blade outstretched to try and catch Shinji off guard. "The name's Kaoseu Enjel."
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Shinji said nice to meet you kaoseu.Shinji said while he was falling down but he quickly cought his balnce and then attack his shoulder,he had been watching the way kao was dodging all of his attack and he didnt like it.This had mad him lose his calm agin but he was able to control it now and just smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Kaoseu nodded, non-verbally saying "Likewise." He tilted his shoulder out of the way and brought his blade down on Shinji's, then aimed a reiatsu-enforced kick at his stomach. After the kick, he'd push away from Shinji to gather himself and prepare for another round of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Shinji fell to one knee after Rao kick hit him in his stomach.It took shinji time to recover but when he did he ran toward the tree's using them for cover.Shinji then said time to use my favorite thing in the world hado#9 dust wind Blind the enemy with the endless sands of the desert. Burn his eyes and weaken his soul.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm

As Shinji fell, Kaoseu flash-stepped in front of him, slightly off balance and somewhat dizzy, and aimed a sloppy kick at Shinji's chest, then used it to swing up and catch him in the jaw. He swung his blade around himself as he did so, slashing at Shinji's chest.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Shinji took all of Kaoseu attacks.Once he was done attack him ,Shinji was left wih a cut going right across his cheast and it was dripping with blood.Shinji said in a painfull voice damn that attack could of killed me with that attack if you wanted to.Shinji then fell to the floor from the cut wich realy did a number on him.Shinji thought it probloy wont do much damage but i have to use my last lil bit of energy.He than stood up.He than lifted up his finger and pointed it at kao and said in a mumblely voice hado#4white lighting.It was aimed at kao cheast.Shinji then passed out from having used up all of his energy.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Kaoseu grinned, knowing he wouldn't have killed the Shinigami. However, his grin was short-lived as he saw Shinji's lips moving. He acted a moment too late, diving to the left as Shinji finished his kido, an uneasy feeling of Deja Vu passing over him, having been in the same situation before. He chuckled as the flash of white lightning widened the hole already in his right shoulder from the exact same kido used by Tenma. He landed in the dirt, kneeling and using his other blade to hold himself up. He called a 4th squad member to come assess Shinji as he rose and walked to a tree, sitting down at the base until they were done, falling asleep as he mumbled to himself, "Nighty night, kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)   Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lookin' for a Challenge (Shinji, Please)
Page 1 of 1