The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) Empty
PostSubject: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 am

Shikuro was walking through the streets of the Sereitei, wearing his new uniform, he was still not used to be wearing this black uniform instead of the former white and blue one. Though he did look like less of a new guy now, which was good, he had somewhat more respect, though he haven't really gotten used to the old lowly respect so his thoughts where lying on both, why had he graduated so soon, and where should he go now?

Shikuro didn't really watch he steps nor who was walking around him, only the thoughts of his own mind was in his attention at the moment, and that mind weren't really clear either.
"How annoying!"
He let out, in frustration, he had to go somewhere if he didn't sort it out himself, he would just be placed somewhere which wasn't in his own choosing, not something he was exactly ready to, or would actually like.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 am

Kuro was sprinting along the roof tops of the Seireitei buildings, keeping out of the way of others while training his running. He flew across the city almost in a blur without even using flash steps. He heard the sound of a frustrated cry that caught his attention and began to run in that direction. Stopping on the edge of a roof that overlooked one of the streets, he saw a shinigami walking along the street as if in a daze. He was walking along without worrying about where he was going, often knocking into others. Kuro walked along the edge of the roof and watched him for a couple of minutes before calling out to him from the roof.

"Can't decide on what squad to join or something?"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Shikuro had been talked about and stuff from the people around him, though he didn't care sine none of the things being thrown at him was usefull at this time.
Though suddenly a usefull question came up, though he weren't sure if the person questioning would actually be able to help him.
He looked up from his view on the ground befoee him turning but then seeing a blank wall, then his eyes moves their gaze towards the roof tops though slightly blinded from looking up, could see a person facing him.
"Ehh, particially yeah"
Shikuro blinked a few times only to be able to see clearly, though it had little effect, all he saw is a shade covered by the sun in his back.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Kuro stifled a small laugh at the other Shinigami's plight of trying to see him. Leaping down from the roof, he stood on the street in front of him, taking himself out of the sun's rays.

"I'm Kuro Akarui, Captain of squad 2. In case you're wondering how I knew your problem, I'll let you know that I can be very observative sometimes. A shinigami with no squad insignia walking aimlessly through the seireitei shouting in frustration leads to only one likely conclusion. So what's the problem really? What do you like to do? Maybe I can help you find your squad."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Shikuro eyes got wider, he had done it again, speak to a captain without a polite tone in his voices, really not such a good idea, though this captain didn't seem offended though it was a clear accident anyway.
"sorry Captain, didn't know I was talking to someone with your rank..."
He made a light bow to show his regret.
"Well not knowing which squad is one thing on my mind... as I really don't know where I would be best put off for my purpose, though it seemes all squads is a trail to my goal, yet I don't know who will get me there sooner than the others"
Shikuro shakes his head a straightens up.
"Excuse my manners, I'm Shikuro Nara, newly graduated from the accademy, though I was only there for a very short while..."
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

"Ah, so you're good. I was in the academy for a normal amount of time, but I was good at my classes. If you don't know what squad you want to stick with, why not try a few different ones to get a feel for what you like? I personally knew that I wanted to be in the second squad because my lifestyle before becoming a shinigami was similar to how they operate. But if you have no preference, just move around until you find what's right for you."

Kuro smiled at Shikuro's awkward behavior, mildly amused by the way that other shinigami acted around captains. "You're welcome with the second squad whenever you want. And if it doesn't suit you, we won't give you any trouble about joining another one."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Shikuro laughed light at the being good part, though he had yet to see the reason for his sudden dismissal from the academy, he wouldn't see it as reason as of being "Good" well it meant he could stop looking stupid really, but Shikuro haven't had enough time to pick he squad as all the other squad members had, even those telling him said they knew he was strong enough to graduate but they weren't sure where his abbilities where best placed so they allowed Shikuro to find out on his own, within a certain timelimit though. really annoying.
"Thank you, I will keep in mind... 2nd squad is a nice choice, though as I see it, I want to pick the fastest road to my goal... though my goal can be achieved through all of them, I'm just not sure which one will give me the better result..."

Shikuro tilted his head, not even sure if letting these words out on a captain was appropiate or not, normally that was mostly all he thought about, though today his mind was just to burdened with other stuff that those formallities could come in second row, if he did something not liked he would just be told so, and be done with it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Kuro noted the slight appearence of discomfort on Shikuro's face. His smile grew wider and a chuckle slipped out from his amusment.

"Don't worry about formalities around me. I find such things to be unnecessary. Speak freely without worry."

Kuro looked around randomly, wondering what he should say in addition to this. He wasn't good at maintaining conversation. A blank pause of silence ensued leaving Kuro feeling kind of awkward. Encouragement he could do, but guidance was a challenge. He racked his brain trying to think of something to say.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:13 am

Shikuro raised an eyebrow was it really all Captains alike to not hold up formalities around them unless their own squad was nearby.
it just seemed weird in Shikuro eyes that someone who had earned the right to formallities didn't want them anymore.
"Alright if you wish..."
Shikuro then took a deep breath calming himself down since if he was asked to do something he actually had to do in this case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)   Clouded Mind (Kuro Please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clouded Mind (Kuro Please)
Page 1 of 1