The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advanced healing(training thread for squad 4 members only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Advanced healing(training thread for squad 4 members only) Empty
PostSubject: Advanced healing(training thread for squad 4 members only)   Advanced healing(training thread for squad 4 members only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Kuroi had woken up just 15 minutes before he had to take the advanced healing class in his barracks. Luckily it was next door and he could easily make it there within 15 minutes. In 3 minutes he was there, but suprisinly he wasnt the first, there were 5 people already there. he waited and 14 people made it there already. When everyone was there and in there seats the Captain walked in and took a seat in a desk in the front of the room. The captain said "You all have been chosen, by me, to learn about a more advanced healing technique called Kami no Gyakuten, or reversal of the gods. it is the healing technique by all seated 4th squad members." The captain moved from the desk and signaled to the other door and a seated shinigami of the division brought in a Rabbit that was bleeding out. "Now study my Reiryoku as it passes into the rabbit. Kuroi closed his eyes and could almost see the Reiryoku, as it flowed into the rabbit. It didnt just flow into the wound, it flowed around it and healed it from the inside out, from the bottom of the gash up, and not only that it flowed into the blood returning some of it to the wound. It was absolutly incredible. Kuroi opened his eyes and saw a rabbit with a simalar wound in front of him, and all the other students. "Now it is your turn, If you try to use the basic healing techique the rabbit will die... and begin"

Kuroi kneeled in front of the rabbit, it was close to death, Kuroi consentrated not on quantity but on controling his Reiryoku as he poured it into the Rabbit and the blood pouring out of its side, just below its franticly beating heart, Kuroi started healing the inside of the wound, but leaving the 2 veins and the single artery open, he started moving the blood back into the wound controling it precisly and equally moving it into the veins and artery. Kuroi finished the healing by closing the wound and giving the rabbit a mild seditive. "Taicho i belive that i have finished... please evaluate my work". "I have no need to check it, your results will be shown tommorow..."

The next day

Kuroi had woken up early, in apprehension of the results, he hadnt slept much anyway though he got out of bed and knocked the door of the exam room and was suprised to find the captain inside. watching some of the rabbits, evaluating their condition no doubt. Kuroi just stood there until the captain noticed him. Unfortanatly that the captain noticed him standing there 20 minutes before the reconvergence of the meeting began. "How long have you been standing there?", "If i had to guess id say an hour", "You certainly have persitance then... Your rabbit is still alive and will live on... till it dies of course, And please sit in front of your rabbit" Kuroi followed the instuctions to the letter and sat down as the others filed in. The captain continued when everyone arrived "This was a test as you might of thought, and unfortionally you all but one have failed... You may see all your rabbits lived, that is because the ones who did it wrong I healed correctly. Kuroi Sora, please stand, as you have passed the test and are capable of using Kami no Gyakuten you may be rewarded with a seated rank. You are all dismissed"
Back to top Go down

Advanced healing(training thread for squad 4 members only)
Page 1 of 1