The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School smarts(training thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

School smarts(training thread) Empty
PostSubject: School smarts(training thread)   School smarts(training thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Kuroi walked into class that morning in a unenergetic mood, he had stayed up nearly all night studying how to reverse quantum breakdown in cellulose and he was dead tired from it (OOC: btw I don’t know if that can happen it just sounded complicated and draining). He took his seat and took out a sheet of paper from a folder for notes. His professor was just walking in when the majority of the students were just filling in.

The professor was a young woman in appearance and had long brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes and was about average height. She walked down to the blackboard and started writing when she stepped away the words POP QUIZ showed on the board and were underlined. She spoke in such a tone that was hard to ignore and said, “I will call you all down and give you random problems that reverse quantum breakdowns in such substances that you studied last night.

A few groans came from the class, perhaps from those who didn’t study. Surprisingly Kuroi was called to the board first which wasn’t often. He heard a few whispers as he passed indicating that somebody had either never noticed him before or was speculating on if Kuroi had studied or not. The problem on the board was being written it said GLUCOSE.

Kuroi panicked and but I would of taken a behavioral analyst to notice. He had to rack his mind to remember what glucose was, when he remembered he visibly perked up and thought to himself, “I was almost in a trouble spot there, cellulose is a complex sugar similar to glucose and the molecular formula was C6H12O6 and was easy to reverse quantum breakdown. After he finished the teacher simply stated, “correct” and paused for a moment, probably trying to remember his name. After the moment she said, “Akaru Taiyou your next!!!” and motioned for Kuroi to return to his seat and he did sitting through the rest of the class bored as could be doodling on the paper for notes…
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

School smarts(training thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School smarts(training thread)   School smarts(training thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 am

Hmm... Interesting, you'd think they'd study things a shinigami would need to know rather than science ^_^ I'll give you something anyhow for all the big words lol...

Answering the one question was all I really saw relating to the stat, that and studying but you didn't go into that at all... I'll give you... (Drum roll and dramatic music) *DUN DUN DUN*

+.5 Intel to Darkness
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

School smarts(training thread)
Page 1 of 1