The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some fresh air (Shinji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Some fresh air (Shinji) Empty
PostSubject: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Kaiyo was tired, she'd been up all bloody night trying to file her way through the mountain of applications she was getting to her squad. Which was actually quite odd, seeing as previosuly there was only the stereotypical 11th squad members, Kaiyo liked to think she'd help change that image just slightly, but she was fairly certain there were other reasons.

Either way, having spent the entire previous day and this morning cooped up in her office, Kaiyo had escaped for a little while to get some fresh air. It was great weather. There was no real sun in the clouds, but it was still warm and there was a gently and cooling breeze.

The short Captain sat on the western wall of Sereitei, swinging her legs off the edge as she watched the 2nd squad out on parade again.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Shinji was walking around kinda sad that itt wasent raining.He saw what it look like the girl from befor,he thought of what her name was now what was her name ahhh yes kaiyohe though.He screamed her name and ran over to her.When he got ther he was gasping for air.He then said hey hows it going,he said it while smiling.He was a lil bit more happy seeing the parade go on he saw alot of funny looking things.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Kaiyo watched with mild amusement as the guy ran over to her. The girl know his name, but Kaiyo had never been so great at remembering things, but he did seem vaguely familair to her. Still, the girl smiled pleasantly enough, 'Academy students aren't allowed here ya know' she smirked lightly. Gesturing for the guy to sit down on the wlal next to her, the second squad were still patrolling below, and if they caught him, he'd be pretty screwed for rule breaking. Kaiyo sighed lightly as she tabbed the heels of her feet against the wall she was preched on, 'So how it is an Academy Student's so calm around the 11th squad Captain?' she quizzed lightly to Shinji
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Shinji sat down next to her,He said its kind boring an a waste of time but it did teach me some thing's so i guss its not to bad.Im calm because theres is nothing that should make not calm just because your a captian dosent mean i should freak out.He said with a kind look.He look up at the sky,he thought its a very sunny day i hate when its this sunny it hurts my eyes.His hair then goes in the direction the wind is blowin,that makes him smile agin.He loves the wind as well but more when its rainingg and storming but oh well he thought gotta live with what u got.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 am

Kaiyo looked the guy up and down for a moment, smirking lightly as she stared dead into his eyes with a fierce gaze, speaking celarly and with as much conviction as she could msuter, 'But ya know...I could kill you if i wanted'. The girl's playful attitude was only in jest, despite how serious she seemed. Kaiyo leant back slightly onto her hands as she glanced up to the clouds for a while, 'So waht can i do ya for, Academy student who likes to break rules and sneak about chatting to Captains? she smiled gently, her voice still holding a certain cold edge, but that was likely because kaiyo liked people to show her just a bit more respect.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:08 am

Shinji looked up at cloudes and said you could kill me but what good would that do you.and i would like to have a spar with you to see how good you really are and how good have i gotten.He said with a mello tone.He than went a started to fiddle with his hair,being annoyed with how neat it look.Shinji was thinking my hair must have a mind of his own the way it choose how it's gonna look uggh i hate it.He than gave up on trying to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:28 am

Kaiyo scoffed slightly, almost shocked at this guy. He'd wandered into Sereitiei, where academy students were not allowed, then he started saying how un-scared he was of her, and now he was asking for proof of her power. Kaiyo bit her lip for a moment before speaking, considering just shoving the guy off the edge of the wall, but fairly certain that would kill him,. the Captain instead just jumped up to her feet. Holding her hand out to Shinji, 'Come on then, we'll do it the other side of the wall though, because you're not allowed here' Kaiyo spoke in a more commanding tone, keeping her hand outstretched for Shinji to take so that she could flash step them both down to the ground quicker.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:36 am

Shinji is a little bit hesatent to grab her hand,but utimatly he dose and then kaiyo flash steps them both down to the other side of the wall.Shinji lets go and backs up and starts to strech his arms and legs, to make sure he dosent get a cramp in the middle of a fight.He then looks over at kaiyo and says im ready to start whenever you are captian kaiyo,he says in a very nice way.He then pulls his hair back and waits for the captian to say or do sumthing.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 am

Kaiyo flash stepped the pair down to the ground, the Captain stood completely immobile for a while. It had been so long since she'd even released her shikai, let alone her Bankai, in fact Kaiyo was practically twitching for a good fight. It was just unfortunate her current opponebnt would just as soon pass out if she released her shikai. Whilst the short blonde girl didn't release it, holding back in so many fights had simply increased her blood lust.

The Captain considered for a moment how she would fight. Eventually unsheathing her Zanpaktou with her right hand as she threw it quickly into the large wall that guarded inner Sereitei. The Zanpaktou stuck firmly into the wall, the two ribbons attatched onto the hilt, fluttering gently ibn the breeze. Kaiyo walked slowly over to where her sword jurked out of the wall, slipping off her Captains Haori as she hung it on the handle of her Zanpaktou before turning back to Shinji. 'I'll fight ya without my sword then, but you should probably use yours' she mused, taking her fighting stance about 10 metres away from Shinji. 'Ready when you are' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 am

Shinji wasted no time un sheething his zanpactoe.Once he'd done that he quickly combined hado #4 white lightining was aiming at her legs it looked clear but had a static going around it and bakudo #9 strike Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!was aimed at her enitire body".He was kinda nerves fighting a captian so he was a bit shakey and you could tell he was trimbaline.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 am

((OOC: Erm for future reference, i think combining two Kido spells is a bit over-powered))

Kaiyo sighed lightly as Shinji started to race through the incantations, she really bloody hated Kido, and in fact was starting to lose patience already with this guy. The short Captain waited untilo teh last momenet, when the two spells shot forwarda t her until she flash stepped to right behind Shinji. His attention would likely still be on his attack, and following her at that speed would be practically impossible for someone of his ranking. Kaiyo appeared behind Shinji, and quickly shot a strong push kick to the centre of the guys spine; trying to knock him forwards.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 am

Shinji didnt realize until it was to late that she had went beind him and thrown a kick.He was hit by that kick and was sent hurtiling to the ground.He wobbloy stood up,he sheet his zanpactoe and began to look at the captian up an down trying to find a weakspot.While thinking he pulled is sword back out and then waited fo her to move look at her studing her movments seeing wich foot was the weakest and what side was the weakest.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Kaiyo held her stance, guard up for a moment, dropping her stance as she spoke, 'Hmm? Oh my turn' she giggled gently as she realised Shinji was waiting for her to attack again. Another breeze swept through the ground, picking up small pockets of dust as they swirled through the air, rattling along the dirty ground.

Kaiyo moved slowly, not wanting to alarm Shinji, as if he were some kind of scared animal. Taking slow strides closer and closer to Shinji until she was just a few metres away from him. 'Wanna talk and fight or just...fight?' she grinned. Pushing off her back foot as she sprinted forwards, turning to the side as she skidded along at Shinji's left shoulder, aiming a quick roundhouse kick to the back of his head. Kaiyo landed low, turning back around so she was in front of the guy. Keeping her guard high Kaiyo swung round a neat right hook to Shinjis jaw, using the momentum of her punch to turn around. With her back to the guy as her left hand swung round in equal time, aiming a backhanded strike to the guys cheek again. Kaiyo followed the backhand and pushed herself backwards. Grinding to a gentle halt in front of Shinji.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Shinji was quick enough to dodge the kick to the back of his head by moving it to the left,as soon as he had done that two punches where headed his way.he use the sheet of his zanpactoe to block one of them but the secon one hit and caused him to hit the ground.He stood up and said we can talk if you want while fighting.He than looked around and saw alot of tree's,so he ran into them thinking he could use them.He than said that punched hurt lets see how you like this hado#6rain of painMay the tears of those killed, of those harmed by those of wickedness deliver their judgement upon those around.
as his face turned red from the punch and from being mad he's getting beat after all that smack talk.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Kaiyo's smile faded once more, it was like this guy was testing her patience. The girl was known to hate Kido, and Kaiyo was really not in the mood for this kind of boredom, especially with this kind of Kidou. At this level, it really didn't affect Kaiyo much at all, more so when her opponent still had to say the incantation. The girl smirked lightly at Shinji'a remark over her punch, she'd like to see him take a hit at full power.

Returning to the matter at hand. Kaiyo groaned angrily as Shinji began the incantation for rain of pain...not exactly a favourite of her's either. Kaiyo didn't know much about Kidou, but she was fairly certain that the area close to the caster was safe...she thought. Kaiyo's image blurred for a second before vanishing from sight. The short Captain appeared behind Shinji's right shoulder just as the damn rain began to fall. Kaiyo didn't waste much time after she'd moved, lunging her Zanpaktou below the guy's right shoulder blade. 'Kido's lame' she whispered in a more serious tone as she moved. Not content with just one strike, Kaiyo swept her left foot, hooking it against Shinji's feet as she tried to trip him backwards, just enough for her to move her blade around horizontally at his neck so she could grab onto the collar of his shirt; leaving her cold blade pressing against his neck. Well that was the plan, but Kaiyo figured if he moved out if his current area his spell would hit him, plus he'd have to be damn fast.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Kaiyo first attack hit Shinji just below Shinji right shoulder blade.Shinji thought she a good fighter I am going to have to battle her when I get stronger.'Kaiyo swept her left foot, hooking it against Shinji's feet as she tried to trip him backwards, just enough for her to move her blade around horizontally at his neck so she could grab onto the collar of his shirt leaving her cold blade pressing against his neck'.Shinji said good job captian sorry if i seem like i change but i had to test somehing and understand some things thanks for this spar it really helped me out alot.Shinji said while moving the captian blade from his neck and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Kaiyo gently moved her Zanpaktou out of the way, trying not to just accidentally cut the guys head off as she sheathed her blade. The girl smiled gently at Shinji, 'Yeah, future reference...I'm not a fan of Kidou'. There was a slight edge to her voice, hinting towards the genuine hate the Captain had for Kidou users. Kaiyo made a small noise as her finally noticed the area around them, that acid rain spell had made a fair bit of damage. Why the hell the guy chose a tree area was beyond her, but whatever, maybe he wanted to check the power of the spell. The half melted trees had been melted away to the ground, along with almost everything else that had been in the way.

Kaiyo glanced over her shoulder to the large wall of Seireitei behind her, 'Oh yeah, next time don't go creeping along wall's your not allowed on, okay?' she smiled in her usual happy tone. The contrast between her general demeanour and fighting still fairly well juxtaposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fresh air (Shinji)   Some fresh air (Shinji) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some fresh air (Shinji)
Page 1 of 1