The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A nice stroll (Open to all.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

A nice stroll (Open to all.) Empty
PostSubject: A nice stroll (Open to all.)   A nice stroll (Open to all.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:54 am

Ri awoke to find the sun beaming down on him and the water shinning at him. He'd taken a nap in the beautiful garden in the squad eleven barracks. He took a look around and saw a few people laying on the ground resting in the garden as he was but he had enough of sitting around.

Without making a sound he made his way out of the garden and started walking toward the opposite end of the Seireite. He'd no reason of the walk other then to stretch his leg.

The past few day had been rather intense with all the goings on and his graduation but Ri thought he handled it all quite well. He soon found himself face a large hole in his path , it was the old Spirit-sealing pit but it hadn't been used in years.Ri leaped the hole gracefully and continued on his way.
Back to top Go down

A nice stroll (Open to all.)
Page 1 of 1