The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Numb Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female
Number of Posts : 42
Job/Interests : Shinigami, reading, and strawberries.
Quote : "When you find something specis"
Registration Date : 2010-03-11

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:01 pm

It was another day at the highschool, she still wasn't ordered to return to the society, and it had worried the silver haired woman who seemed to nervously tap her fingertips against the desk top. Class was about to start, though she was occupied with thoughts of the Quincy. How could he suggest that she was so careless and cold toward the humans. How dare he judge her because of her job. Even if the Soul Society was that way, she wasn't. Taking in a deep breath the woman stared out the glass window at the light blue skies which seemed to change in an instant. What once was an energetic agade of blue had shifted into something far less uplifting. The gray sky had pointed out the rain vwhich would soon crash down on the town.

She sometimes wondered why she liked the rain, why it had caused her to become sleepy and relaxed. It had been one of the only things that made her sleep with ease most nights. Though, something about this day seemed very unfriendly. Tsukiko would struggle to think of the last time she'd seen or felt rain. Closing her eyes she leaned forward as some strands of long hair lingered over her shoulders and tumbled onto her lap."I just have to make it through today..then I can go home and rest..."She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Kuro was standing on the roof alone in his gigai, contemplating his next move. He'd come to the living world on a whim and not taken measures to re-enroll himself in the high schools's student roster. Thinking of doing so made him feel a stab of guilt these days anyway, thanks to the stinging accusations of the quincy who had attacked him and Tsukiko. He'd never thought much of the living humans besides the fact that it was his duty to protect them. He stared up into the sky as the day turned overcast, warning the beings below of the impending rain.

He felt a gentle reiatsu below him that he recognized. Tsukiko's reiatsu felt relaxed and tired today. Kuro decided to see what was up, but wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to appear before her in his shinigami form with his new haori. He feared that she might act differently towards him if she found out he was now a captain. Deciding to stay in his gigai, Kuro leapt from the roof top into the branches of a tree right next to Tsukiko's classroom. He lowered himself and squatted on a branch right outside the window that she was near. Looking inside, he saw Tsukiko leaning forward with her eyes closed. As the class started, Kuro moved back and settled in the foilage of the tree and kept an eye on her. Nobody causually glancing at the window would see him from this angle, but just maybe, she would.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Tsukiko would sigh faintly as the papers were handed out, and it didn't take her long to get through it or fill it out correctly. She turned toward the window and her gentle gaze fell onto Kuro. She would give im a gentle gaze ever so often. Slowly standing from her seat she bowed to the teacher."May I please be excused for awhile?"She wondered as the teacer nodded, Tsukiko gave a polite bow before exiting. She was headed toward the roof to have a discussion with the Shinigami. When she arrived she looked around for him."Kuro.."She called out to him. She needed to talk to him about yesterday, the quincy incedent left her wondering. Sighing softly she would place her hands on her hips softly.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Kuro saw Tsukiko excuse herself from the class. He felt as her reiatsu climbed higher through the school building all the way up to the roof. Using the branches, he vaulted himself up onto the roof, landing behind Tsukiko. Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, he spoke into her ear the way she had before, "You called for me?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:35 am

She blushed softly as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders as she nodded softly, slowly she looked at the ground."Was he right? Do Shinigami really treatr people like that?"She asked him and her eyes seemed to be locked on her feet now. Strands of long silver hair brushes against her neck and chest, slowly she would turn to face him."I-I don't want to be like that, it seems heartless and careless."She told him in a fragile and concerned tone as her eyes gazed deeply into his own. There was something about looking into his eyes that calmed Tsukiko down when she was upset.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:55 am

Kuro's face softened in an understanding gaze as her eyes came to his so full of worry and regret. Taking hold of her hand with his right hand, he brought his left hand up and ran it through her long hair. His eyes were calm and caring as he tried to help her with her guilt.

"I think that the quincy was being a little too critical. It may be true that we have ways that make people forget about us, but not all of this is our fault. And those that do remember us should realize what we are and what we are doing to help make sure that they are safe. Don't let yourself be troubled excessively by one predjudiced quincy. Just remember how much good you can do for the people of this world."

Kuro finished his words and briefly glanced into the sky as he continued to run his hand through Tsukiko's hair.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:40 pm

She bit her lower lip, her cheeks were a soft pink color as she touched his chest. Leaning against him her eyes would slowly close."Kuro, I'm scared.."she looked up at him, her eyes still full of worry."What if i do become like that? What if I forget people and become...as heartless as the quincy said." Taking in a deep breath she shook her head softly as her cheek pressed against his shoulder. Her eyes would slowly close and she felt her knees get weak. She hadn't slept much, and the exhaustion was starting to take its toll. Her heart pounded in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Kuro's face scrunched up in emotional pain. He couldn't bear Tsukiko being hurt this much. He tightened his arms around her and held her close to his chest, hiding his agonizing face from her sight.

"This is proof of your innocence right now. The fact that the quincy's accusations are bothering you still and causing you this much pain tells me that you don't have it in you to become somebody who carelessly messes with others' lives."

Kuro felt Tsukiko's knees buckle and quickly lowered himself into a kneeling position, supporting her and bringing her to kneel in front of him. His grip on her did not let up as he continued to voice his opinion.

"Your heart is kind and open. You defend the people in this town not as a heartless nuisance, but as a person who seeks to protect its inhabitants. Never forget such important things like love and justice and you won't fall into such a dark path."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Tsukiko's eyes soften up as he held her so tight against his body, her hands moved up to grip the back of his shirt."K-Kuro, don't leave me..please.."her lips were inches from his ear and surely he could hear the small cry in her whisper. Thoughts ran through her mind, spreading like wild fire. The horrid faces of pain and abandonment, the sounds of crying babies and weeping mothers. Her eyes would close and she winced at those painful thoughts as tears fell onto his neck.'I want to stop thinking about those faces of..loss and pain... Please make me forget...'She begged as she gripped his shirt tighter.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Kuro heard her voice breaking and felt the tears that splashed onto his neck. Pulling back a tiny bit, he locked his eyes onto hers and stared intently into her pained face. Caressing her cheek lightly, he spoke sincerely and firmly.

"As long as you wish it, I will stay by your side. I will support you in any way that you may need and help you in any endeavor you may attempt."

Kuro gently took hold of Tsukiko's chin with the hand he'd carressed her cheek with and brought his other hand in her hair to hold the back of her head. Pulling her closer, he brought his lips to hers. With her face this close to his, he could feel her eyelashes, soaked with her tears, brushing against his face. He lost all sense of time as he continued to express his feelings through this connection. Taking his hand from the back of her head, he slid it down her back and pulled her closer to him again embracing her gently as his emotions continued to influence his actions.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:53 pm

As he kissed her she blushed deeply and her eyes closed again as more tears rolled down her cheeks and her lip's pressed back against his in a deep kiss. Her lip's would attach themselves to his and her hands would grip the front of his shirt now as her fragile body pressed up against his, her breasts flattening against his chest which had caused the female to blush even redder. Her breathing was soft and light, her hand would tremble as the emotions now filled her. She would frown if he ever pulled away from her. The gray skirt would brush across her legs softly stroking against the bare flesh as her heart pounded in her chest.

"Being here with Kuro, being just like this with him...somewhere blissful and meanigful..itr makes me feel..at peace."She thought to herself before she felt the cold droplets of water fall onto her flesh now. It didn't take long before her clothes and hair was soaked. The thin fabric of her skirt and top stuck to her flesh showing even more curves he hadn't seen before. Her silver hair stuck to her forehead, cheeks, and neck.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Kuro's body filled with extacy as he continued to kiss Tsukiko. He blushed bright pink as her body pressed close to him, but didn't pull himself away like he had before. Instead, he continued to hold her closer, his lips moving away from hers to travel down her chin and continuing to her neck in a string of passionate kisses. His hands seemed to have thoughts of their own, sliding up and down her back as he kept his hold on her. His mind that was usually so calm and calculating was blank with his feelings, not thinking or second guessing on any action that he performed.

Kuro was brought back to the reality of their location by the sudden realization that Tsukiko and him were both soaking wet. The gray sky's prediction had proven correct as the downpour soaked them both throughout. Smiling with a slight guilty look like a naughty child, Kuro stood back up, pulling Tsukiko to her feet with him.

"We'd look pretty odd going into the school like this. How about we leave and find somewhere to get out of the rain?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Nodding softly she stood there with him, her heart pounded in her chest softly. Looking up at the rain before she would walk toward the edge of the roof. Her eyes look down at the ground. Rain poured down on her body as she looked back at him, her hair blew against her neck and cheeks."Kuro, we could go back to my dojo..I have clothes we could change into there."Without much else she walked toward him and grabbed his hand before pulling him down the stairs. Everyone was in class, so they wouldn'tr be noticed. From there she lead him down the hall and out the doors toward the street.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Kuro allowed her to pull him from the roof and followed her closely through the halls of the school with light nimble steps fitting his position in the second squad. They left the school building behind, leaping over the school gate and strode hand in hand into the rainy streets. Kuro hoped that she was over her misery that she had shown on the roof. He didn't want to see her looking so sad anymore. He promised himself that he would keep his word and stay with her as long as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:53 pm

She stopped and released his hand as she let both her hands rest behind her back, her eyes looked up at the rain that fell from the clouds. Sighing softly she was pleased with everything now. She would even turn to face the male now, that angelic smile stretched her lips softly. She would close her eyes as she fell back in the grass. She would close her eyes as her hands rest on either side of her head as her hair was spread out across the ground and over her breasts."I love the rain...all of it.."She told him in a soft, gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Kuro sat down next to her in the grass, not caring about the wetness of it or the rain that continued to fall on them. He was already soaked and did not see the point of worrying about it further. Kuro nodded as she spoke lovingly about the rain.

"You're right. The rain is a wonderful thing. Not many people realize it for the revitalizing essence that it is. Falling so peacefully, seeming to wash away all of one's worries and troubles." Kuro spoke with a look of fascination and adoring on his face. He slowly turned to look down at Tsukiko lying next to him looking so beautiful. "But there's something I love more than the rain."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm

She would blush deeply, her heart pounding in her chest as she looked at him. She knew exactly who he was talking about, and she bit her lower lip softly as her thighs pressed together. Without warning Tsukiko would lean over and set her head on his chest to hear his heart beat."Kuro, I give myself to Kuro.."She muttered in a soft voice, she knew he would care about her and love her unlike anyone else, and that deep passionate kiss had caused her feelings to grow into something special. She wanted him to be happy, just like he made her feel that way. Sitting up slowly she looked at him, her eyes full of kindness and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:32 am

"I accept, and give myself to you in return."

The words left Kuro's mouth quickly and loyally, swearing his faithfulness to Tsukiko. He took hold of her hand and lightly kissed it like a gentleman toward his lady. Looking back into her eyes, he gave a kind smile that radiated happiness towards the moment. The rain stopped suddenly as the clouds parted, letting the sun shine down on them both. The rays made Tsukiko's hair, wet with the rain, shine even more beautifully. The sight of her happy face and warm eyes filled Kuro with a happiness of his own.

"It seems that your heart has found peace. I am glad. It was painful to see you in such agony."

Driven by the force of his emotions, Kuro stood up and pulled Tsukiko to her feet with him again. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he held her close and gazed into her sun-shining face. With no hesitation, he leaned forward and kissed her again, without a care of who saw them.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiko Amaterasu

Tsukiko Amaterasu

Female

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:29 am

She blushed deeply and slowly closed her eyes she set her lip's up against his and her heart pounded in her chest. She gripped his shirt again as she pressed her much smaller, slender form against his with passion burning deep within her. She would part her lips softly as she kissed deeper, her head turned to the side slowly as her body shivered against his."K-Kuro..."She reached up to stroke his cheek softly."My kuro..."That sounded so good to her, someone she too could love and give her secrets to. Taking in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Kuro felt Tsukiko shiver and a questioning look grew on his face. Looking down with care and concern, he held her close again while he spoke, "You're still drenched. You must be getting cold in those clothes. Let's finish going back to your dojo so you can get dry."

This time, Kuro took Tsukiko's hand and pulled her towards the park where they first met, in the middle of which was the dojo where she lived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Numb Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numb Thoughts   Numb Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Numb Thoughts
Page 1 of 1