The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Territorial Damage (Tenma)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

Territorial Damage (Tenma) Empty
PostSubject: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Maika sat silently on the sidelines of the sparring grounds. The sun was as warm as ever, and adding a calming tone to the girl's meditation. Maika preferred speed to actual combat, and had never particularly been keen on simple close range combat...or blood. Maika had chosen the sparring grounds simply because the outdoor atmosphere calmed her. The exercise had been oddly suggested by one of her tutors, telling her needed to find her 'inner demon' when in combat, due to her apathetic view towards it. The sparring grounds were practically empty, with only one spar on the far left of the field occurring the gentle breeze could easily sweep through the grass un-faltered.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:54 pm

*Tenma walked onto the sparring ground and smiled softy as the gentle breeze hit him. He took in the location and noticed a spar going on at the far end of the field. He debated whether or not he should go watch it. This however ended in him deciding not to. Tenma then stood on one of a sparring arena and drew his blood read zanpakuto. He then began going through sword kata's until he noticed a young woman meditating. He quickly decided he should not disturb her, so he turned to begin going to another training ground.*
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Maika opened her eyes at the noise of someone approaching, the girl hadn't in truth had a spar in a while, and after meditating had given her crap all 'inner' combat skill; she figured a spar may help. Of course the girl's obvious issue lay around her fear; a fear she tried to keep as secret as possible, and one she would undoubtedly have to conquer at some point, despite her efforts to move on. The feeble after-life had become partially better since her enrolment at the academy, and good grades were vital to her adopted family; especially for their high standing.

Maika sighed,rising to her feet as the man turned to leave, 'Fight?' she raised her voice at the end of the word, so the guy knew it was a question. Maika still didn't sound bothered though, and in truth, she wasn't, because she knew it wouldn't be enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Tenma had heard the question and stopped midstep. He then turned toward the voice and saw the young lady that was meditating looking toward him. He nodded his head softly as the offer and took his place on the sparring arena the was closest. He then drew his zanpakuto and took his stance. He then looked her in the eyes and noticed that she looked as if she didn't really want to fight. He nodded his own understanding and spoke softly, yet with sincere concern. "Are you sure you want to fight? You don't look as if you really want to. If you do then by my manners I beg of you to make the first move." He said as he didn't take his eyes from hers, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Maika shrugged complacently, 'Who ever wants to fight..it's more of a necessity' she uttered. Drawing the larger of her two blades that she keeps strapped over shoulder, and the shorter that was tied to her left hip. Maika didn't bother taking a starting stance. The girl didn't like combat at all, that was part of her reasoning for wanting to join the 2nd squad; there Maika could focus on her speed and would rarely have to engage in frontal combat.

The girl let out a small sigh, bouncing from her left foot to her right. Her short blade was held in her left hand, and the longer in her right. Maika held her shorter blade with a reversed grip, slanted horizontally; as her longer sword was held with a normal grip and vertically angled. The girl rushed forwards, channelling her speed and spiritual energy to make herself as fast as possible. Maika leapt into the air, flipping neatly over her opponent as she landed in a vaguely controlled stumble, still taking advantage of her speed as she jabbed the hilt of her left blade at the gut of her opponent. Slicing upwards along the guys torso in equal time with her other blade. Not wanting to engage too much, Maika jumped back after her attacks.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Tenma saw move and was surprised at how fast she was. He had already begun incanting a kido when he saw the dual blades and he moved quickly as he did. "Let mine glove glow with a grip of steel! Let mine digits shine with the force of stone! Bakudo Number 2 Block!" He chanted as he successfully caught one blade in his right hand, the one with the kido on it, and blocked the other with his zanpakuto. "Your fast, he admitted, too fast for my taste. My names Tenma Yamato and this is going to be one hell of a spar." He said as he pointed his finger at her and chanted once more. "Engulfed by the need of want come forward Hado number 2 Reel!, Hado number 4 White Lightning!" He yelled as he attempted to pull her in closer and fire a bolt of lightning at her. He then swung his blade in a diagnol right cut, aimed at he torso.

2. Block

Effect: Gathers Kido energy into the user's hand to halt one physical attack by catching it. It cannot catch attacks of too much force.
Incantation: "Let mine glove glow with a grip of steel! Let mine digits shine with the force of stone!"

2. Reel

Effect: Brings the target in closer to the caster.
Incantation: Engulfed by the need of want come forward

4. White Lightning

Effect: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
Incantation: Unknown/None
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Maika didn't respond the guy, she didn't like meaningless talk, and unless she was going to kill the guy, he didn't need to know her name. The girl was already regretting the invitation for a spar, she disliked the raging heat of battle, and had never seen the appeal herself, of course for a girl with such little emotion, combat was practically as meaningless as introducing herself to her opponent. Tenma did seem to like Kidou though, not that Maika minded, it just meant she had to think more, but for one un-affected by battle, an analytical mind wasn't too hard.

Which lead the girl to use a blocking Kidou, as the guy was introducing himself, Maika chanted quietly beneath her breath, 'May the bucklers of the Holy Knight grace my forearms! May the boots of ten tons grace my feet! May these Angel's Arms hold me in my place so I may stand steady against all odds; Bakudo 7, Steadfast' The girl's body was grabbed closer to the guy as he called out his final blow. The lightning exploding from his finger as Maika's forearms exploded with a glowing hue, the girl shielded her face with her forearms as she lightning deflected from her block. Maika had her blades hilt to hilt; waiting until the lightning was over until she swung both blades quickly outwards, sweeping along horizontally at the top of the guys torso; just below his neckline. Knowing such an attack would leave her defense down, Maika also managed to muster up enough balance to send a right push kick aimed at the guys gut.

The guy leapt backwards and skidded along the ground after her attack; her breathing was already speeding up, but her mind remained calm.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Tenma blocked the attack on his neckline and was kicked back by the push kick. As he skidded to a stop he smiled softly and bowed. "I applaud your fighting prowess, now however I think its time to stop things up a bit." He said as he moved with a speed he only had few occasions to use, he swung low at her feet and spun into an attack aimed at her neck. Tenma then pointed his finger at her stomach "Hado number 1 Push!" He muttered as he channeled another kido. "Bakudo number 1 Paralyze!" He then ran forward and put the tip of his sword against her neck.

1. Thrust

Effect: Pushes the target away from the caster.

1. Paralyze

Effect: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Maika, as in many situations that would require a display of strong will and fighting power; gave up. The girl simply lacked the want or determination for combat, and saw any block or counter-attack as simply an annoyance that would further the fight. The girl skidded along the ground backwards, struggling to keep her balance before the binding spell hit her. That was about the time Maika gave up. The girl just stared silently and defiantly at Tenma as he held the tip of his blade to her neck. Maika didn't speak, she didn't like talking, so she just stared, waiting silently for the guy to drop the spell.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Tenma smiled politely and dropped the paralysis spell on her. He then bowed before Maika and spoke softly. "You really are a great fighter...Please..don't be ashamed of your dislike for combat...It simply means your more of a compassionate person then anyone will ever believe, and smarter too." He said as he sheathed his blade and bowed once more. "Therefore while in combat I hold victory, in compassion, and intelligence you by far outmatch myself miss?" Tenma implied as he rose from the bow and stuck a hand out to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Maika looked at the guy for a moment, her own dark eyes staring into his as she dropped her arms at her. There was a moment of silence. Maika shook the guys hand and nodded quietly, 'Well done on your Victory, Tenma' there was even a faint smile. Maika considered the guy for a second, he seemed bearable, granted most people were, but this guy, he seemed pleasant enough for to to at least engage in pointless talking for at least a moment, 'My name is Maika...what squad are you hoping to enter?' she asked in a rather detached manner. Maika was trying to be friendly, she just across as cold sometimes, and slightly socially awkward of course.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Tenma could tell she wasn't used to talk to people, so he figured he'd try to be friendly and maybe see if he couldn't make a friend here. "Mmm I'm not sure yet, I kinda like squad 5 but squad 2 is really piqueing my interest as well." He responded as he let go of her hand from the shake and motioned for her to follow, he walked over to a cherry blossom tree that provided a nice bit of shade from the sun and laid back. "And well done on yours Miss Maika." He responded politely as he fished around in his pocket for something, he soon found a chocolate bar and opened the wrapper. "Want some?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Maika followed the guy to the cherry blossom tree; the girl did in truth, hold a special kind of awe for such beauty as nature. Maika sat down slowly, leaning against the bark of the tree, she nodded silently; the gentle rustling of the wind making more noise than her as she leant her head backwards, her face filled with a blissful harmony. 'Mmhmm, squad 2 is my first choice'. Maika kept her head rested against the tree, allowing her eyes to wander over to Tenma though, Maika nodded with a small and yet equally sincere smiling, holding out her hand for a piece of chocolate. 'I like the fast combat...the kind which doesn't take so much un-needed hassle and gets the job done' she mused.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:18 pm

"So it not as much combat thats the problem, its combat that takes too long?" He inquired as he handed her the chocolate. He then looked toward his zanpakuto and sighed softly. "Fast paced combat hm...I'm not so sure about that ya know? I try to keep any speed I have a secret until I can end things decisively...but lets get off that subject. Shall we? How were you when you died? If I may ask of course." He inquired as he nodded his head politely to Maika. He hadn't wanted to offend her or make her angry, he was simply trying to make conversation. Another breeze blew and Tenma gave another soft smile. He pulled another chocolate bar out of his chocolate and opened the wrapper. He then took a small bite of the bar and looked by to her eyes for her answer.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Maika bit the chocolate politely, trying to show she was genuinely interested in what Tenma was saying; she was, but she wasn't used to showing it. Maika shuffled a bit uncomfortably, sighing in annoyance as she sat forwards and tentatively untied her two swords and placed them next to her on the grass; Maika wasn't used to feeling so un-armed. The guy leant back again, turning her body so she was facing tenma more as she spoke, opening her mouth without words coming out for a moment. '...Car crash' she sad bluntly, her eyes diverting from Tenma's gaze as she swallowed the lump that had just appeared in her throat. The blood...

Maika looked back up to Tenma with her previously blank expression, composure re-gained as she spoke, 'You?'
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Tenma stiffened slightly as he heard what she said. He nodded his head in understanding and sat back up to face her. He spoke softly as he answered her question. "A robber tried to shoot my girlfriend...I hugged her tight and turned her away and took the bullet instead.." He said as he looked to his blood red zanpakuto. "Until now all I've done is train, and study. I've never really talked to anyone like this yet...It feels..nice." He said as he turned back toward her and closed his eyes, sighing softly. "I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable by asking that question Maika.." He added with his head bowed low in apology.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Maika kept her gaze up, watching the cherry blossom swaying gently in the breeze as Tenma spoke. His story sounded almost more heart-wrenching, but for a girl who shows such little emotion, a response was tricky. 'You must have been a great boyfriend...and loved her a lot' she smiled weakly, hoping she'd said the right/normal response, of course she didn't think there was a normal response to a conversation about death. Maika had in truth done the same as Tenma, unwilling to even consider her own death, or glance at the sight of blood again she'd tried to block out, focusing on her monotonous studies of the academy.

Time to share then... Maika sighed inwardly. Leaning off the tree for a moment as she turned to fully face Tenma, she spoke slowly and clearly, her voice blank and eyes practically empty, 'I'm Sorry for your loss Tenma...Your question didn't make me feel uncomfortable either' the girl paused, glancing down nervously to the ground as a single pink petal drifted onto her hand; Maika looked back up to Tenma. 'It's just...I've not been able to...' she lowered her head, her voice becoming less clear as she spoke in a mild whisper, 'Stand the sight of blood since'. Of course she was ashamed, a soul reaper who can't stand the sight of blood would surely not last long, but she had, so far and she knew she wouldn't for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Tenma heard her conffession and was shocked. He then hugged her close without even thinking and said softly. "Everyone has their fears...It's a natural part of life...What matters is that you don't let that fear control you...Control it instead...I have my own fear...and that is that I will never find someone to truly care about in this world." He continued softly "I know, it's a stupid fear...but I've always lived for other people...I care about many other people but to truly care about someone...to love them that way..is a bliss I hope one day to achieve out here." He then turned released her and never took his eyes from hers. It was his own sign of respect for someone, when they would speak he would look them in the eye. "Thank you for the compliment by the way, but a great boyfriend? Hardly I was just raised to look out for and respect women..." He told her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Maika's eyes widened in a mild panic as the guy hugged her; that she hadn't been expecting, still though, telling someone...made it seem almost better, if only for a moment, it became easier. Maika hugged the guy back, and released from the embrace when he did, her eyes glazed over for a moment as she looked into Tenma's eyes, 'Thanks' she muttered. Turning back to lean against the tree, there was a moment of silence between the pair, and yet, maika didn't feel any of the usual tension she did, in fact, for possibly the first in a very long time, the girl felt genuinely comfortable and at ease. Maika smirked lightly, nudging Tenma in the arm, 'i'm sure you were a great boyfriend, you saved a life, how could you be bad'. There was the same voice, disconnected from reality, and still, theres was something there, attaching her to the world, if only faintly.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Tenma was a little surprised when she actually hugged back. He hadn't intended to hug her like that at all. He smiled softly after they parted and he blushed slightly at the compliment ."I got into fights alot though, and always ended up hurt somehow" He replied sheepishly. "And what about you hmm? Ever had a boyfriend? I bet you were a great girlfriend." He then stuck his tongue out playfully as if to say Take that and then burst out into laughter.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Maika shrugged lightly,she'd never seen an issue with getting hurt...as long as there was no blood. The girl shot a quick death glare over to Tenma as he burst into laughter, her cheeks tinting a light shade of red as she giggled too, covering her mouth with her hand before sighing and leaning back against the tree. 'Yes, i've had a boyfriend, and i was...' she paused, her face dropping as she turned, deadly serious to Tenma, 'An AWFUL girlfriend' she smirked, resting her head once more.

It had been a long time since Maika hadn't felt the need to be so guarded, it was nice. Maika look confused for a moment, tilting her head as her blood red hair draped down over her ear, 'So, what happened when you woke up in Soul Society?'
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Tenma smiled at the hint of a blush he saw on her face, and laughed loudly at the death glare. He then smirked as she rebounded his little game back onto him. "Really? How so?" He asked curiously smiling softly as he played this little game with her. "And I wondered where the hell I was...I ended up wandering into a nearby town where I met a shinigami who answered my questions and discovered I had a high reiatsu so he brought me to the academy. After alot of training I finally drew my zanpakuto. Although I cant figure out why its so different...I mean...look at it." He said as he drew it once more. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Maika smirked slightly at the guy, 'I forgot...everything' she pondered, nodding briefly at Tenma's story. Maika eyed the guys Zanpaktou up and down, she had noticed his sword to be...different from others, but she figured it could just have been something relating to his shikai. The girl sighed lightly, her turn to speak, how wonderful.

'I was adopted by a Noble family...basically' Of course that was the shortened version, but as Tenma already knew, Maika wasn't so fond of chat. The girl did glance sideways for a moment, feeling something at the pit of her stomach for a moment, as she decided to at least tell a bit more of her story, 'I woke up in, well i can't remember which district but i originally got a job in one of the noble houses, then i got summoned to see them and they told me to fight this guy...then they adopted me'. Of course a family member had noticed the girl's power, and particular speed in combat, and a test had been assumed for the lone girl, before the decision had been made to adopt her.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:34 pm

"Which family? Thats amazing though, you have a family here with you now and even if their not your real family...you still have a family with you...that is more valuable then nearly anything...." He said with a little bit of a pained voice. He hoped she hadn't heared it as out here he really had no family or any friends. He didn't want people feeling sorry for him, so at this time no one knew he had no family or friends anymore. "I hope things work out for you Maika...so far you seem like a really kind person behind the cold exterior and kind people always deserve for things to be good for them..." He soon however realized that he had begun sounding like a moron and began blushing like an idiot. "S-sorry....I didn't to sound like a total idiot..." He apologised sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:27 pm

((OOC: i'm not sure about the forum rules on this xP lol i'm just gunna guess its all okay to assume my characters adopted by a noble family <.< ))

Maika shut her eyes, the sun's glare was starting to get to her, not to say the girl wasn't a great fan of such beautiful weather, but Maika had to admit that nature seemed so much calmer at night. 'The Shihoin family i think...I don't know the name yet'. Maika opened on eye for a moment as Tenma spoke, shutting it again quickly after he'd blushed. A mild sigh of annoyance escaped her lips as she sat forwards, turning once more to the guy with a faint glimmer of a smile. 'I've never really felt close enoguh to anyone to call them family...but i'd call us friends'. That was all she said, with an almost dis-regard for everything else Tenma had said, that was her reply, and to Maika, it had been very heart felt indeed. Of course people had referred to her as cold or distant before, but never had she been told she had a deserving of good; especially for her personality. Maika leant back against the tree, the sun warming her face as it splashed through the pink cherry blossom, 'And your a very nice person too' she muttered almost under her breath, as if it needed to be added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Territorial Damage (Tenma)   Territorial Damage (Tenma) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Territorial Damage (Tenma)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next