The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dojo 5C

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:30 am

((The aim here is for anyone new, myself included, to start out at the Shinigami Academy. The setting is a large dojo-like area, bare room except for wooden posts on the side as targets. One wall has a sliding door leading to a wide dirt field, and other buildings. There are more targets in the field. An instructor is the only NPC so far, and he will accept challenges to a duel. He is a shikai user, with a standard strength type zanpakoto. His blade in both forms is a katana, and only the color changes from the different forms, as well as an increase of strength. He can also be asked to help the person with a teqnique.))

Draze walked across the field, his feet kicking up a small cloud of dust. He clutched the piece of paper up to the evening sunlight to better see the faint kanji. Apparently, this was his lesson schedule. He noted that he would be spending most of his time in an area designated "Dojo 5C." This building was ahead of him now, so he quietly slid the door open and stepped inside. He then noticed an middle-aged man who appeared to be sitting on his knees at the far corner of the room, watching him. As he had been recently taught, Draze bowed with his face down to the ground at the man. He heard the man get up, pad over to him on sock-ed feet, and then fealt a strong, vice like grip on the back of his robes. Draze was bodily lifted, and before he could react, was tossed out the still open door to roll into the yard.
"You bow," the man said with pure fury making his face turn red, "OUTSIDE THE ROOM! Then you enter when I give you permission!"
Draze hurried to his feet, and then immediatly dropped to his knees outside the still open door, and bowed again.
"Come in." the man said, walking away as if nothing had happened.
Draze entered the room, sat on the opposite sde of the room of the now kneeling man, and waited for other students.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Maika walked silently across the field, her poise and balance allowing such silence, all but the gently wind blowing her hair. The girl had her red hair tied up, with strands falling either side of her face. Maika was wearing the standard academy uniform, with the slight addition of no shoes, the girl had taken them off considering the weather, plus she felt they simply restricted her movement.

The Noble girl slid open the large Dojo door, staring blankly at the two people already inside. One of them was clearly the teacher, and the other the pupil. Maika, sighed lightly to herself as she bowed at the entrance of the door, shutting her eyes for a brief moments rest before standing back up at the almighty, 'Come in'.

Unfazed by the man's cold tone, Maika entered. Making her way to the other student she took her seat quietly next to the guy, well, she actually sat about five metres away from him, but in her mind, it was next to. Maika didn't give the guy another look, diverting her attention instead to the door, as cherry blossom floated blissfully from the trees, dancing through the air so aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Ri walked through the grounds yawning , he'd only woken up a little while ago but was feeling a lot better then yesterday after his fight with Kaiyo and all. He walked the familiar path to the Dojo and bowed before entered and waited for permission then walked in.

"O'Nocht I was told you were recovering from injury today" The instructor said as Ri walked into the Dojo

"You were told wrong I was healed by a member of squad four yesterday and am fine now" Ri said speaking respectfully. The man didn't respond but merely grunted

Ri caught sight of the two other student in the Dojo. He smiled seeing Maika and took a seat close to her. "I hate that guy such a brute" Ri said commenting on the instructor in a whisper to Maika"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:57 am

Draze fidgeted nervously as the two other students filed in. He could clearly see he was an outsider, as they sat together about 5 metres away from him. He was happy to wait longer, but it seemed that this was the class so far, as the instructor got up to adress the three pupils.
"You are all at vastly different levels of competance when it comes to being a shinigami. From near uselessness," he said, looking at Draze. "to a more respectable level of ability." eyeing Ri and Maika whispering together. "My hope is that you may learn from each other, both what is right and what is wrong. I will make sure that you all suceed to at least some degree, even if I have to whip my lessons into you!"
He then turned to Ri and Maiko. "I will be with you two in a moment. Allow me to start Draze of on his meditating."
For five minutes, the instructor told Draze to slow his breathing, adopting a cross legged position withhis palms face up, visualising his inner soul. It was aimed at bringing out his zanpakoto, and if repeated thoroughly for a few days, would suceed in materialising his soul-sword. By the end of the lesson, Draze could feel the light pressure of an invisible hilt on his upturned hand.
The instructor then moved to Ro and Maika. "You are both skilled enough to know where you need improvment. Ask for a specific area, whetehr combat, kidou or healing, and I will seek to increase your skill with practise.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Maika glanced at Ri as he entered, nodding once as he spoke, these people seemed too engulfed in idle chat for her liking. The girl also peered past Ri for a moment towards, the other guy; Draze. Maika shook her head at the mans question, 'I would prefer un-tutored practice with my Kidou...please' Maika's cold and flat tone was unusual, and was often perceived as rude, luckily For Maika, the teacher didn't seem to care too much. The man nodded with a faint grunt, 'As long as work as done, i will come and help you later then'.

Maika turned away from the man and wandered to near where Draze was meditating. The girl watched the guy silently for a moment, he did in truth seem quite consumed in his own thoughts. Maika sighed lightly as she turned to face on of the training dummies. Taking a solid stance as she thrust forwards a flat palm as she called, 'Hado 1, thrust!'. The dummies right arm flung backwards for a moment; clearly Maika's poor concentration hadn't helped her aim much. The pondering of the meditating student seemed odd though, and she couldn't help but wonder what he was really thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Ri decided on working on his Kidou after all he kept burning his hands on rudimentary kidous. He slowly made his way over to one of the dummy in the furtherest corner of the Dujo. He griped his left wrist and pointed his left palm at the dummy

" Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power" Ri chant as he concentrated on the follow of the Kidou "Hado Three. Crimson Strike!"

A large shaky beam was emitted from Ri's hand but near the end it became more confined then dissipated. He chanted the kidou over and over each one burning his hand less every time and becoming more confined. He knew he was getting better but he wasn't anywhere near as good as he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:47 am

Draze was in a far off place, somwhere he imagined was in between his inner world and the real world. This was what he was supposed to aim for when meditating, the instructor had told him, so he was fairly happy to have acheived it. Everything he heard seemed to come from a distant place, faint and unreal. What seemed to be more real was the faint image of a katana that kept flickering in and out of the side of his vision. He was trying to catch it sqaurely in his sight, but was distracted when he heard footsteps coming closer. He sensed the girl....Maika was her name?... pad over with soft steps. He stayed still, waiting to see if she would speak, but she only seemed to find his meditating deressing, as she sighed as she turned away from him to practise on the dummies. With the lilting tone of her reciting her kidou, set against the deeper, gruff tone of Ri practising, Draze slipped deeper into his meditative state.
((OOC I'm pretty much here to get my zanpakoto materialised. Bear with me for a bit, then we can move to a more interesting thread. I would like to say thank you for welcoming me to the site, and joining in my boring thread!!))
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:48 am

Ri continued firing on the dummy each shot became a more and more confined till the strike was a thin line. Soon the dummy has numerous hole straight through it. Ri was pleased with the strike but knew in battle there wouldn't be time to say the chant.

He placed his hand on his left wrist and pointed his palmed toward the dummy. He stayed like that for sometime concentrating the flow of the Kidou. A small amount of power was emitted from his palm but it vanished as quickly as it came.

He remained hold his wrist and closed his eyes to help him concentrate. He spoke the chant in his head a few times to result. He imagined the kidou in his mind and how her was firing it easily before well speaking the chant out loud.

He constantly felt power build up but fade but he was determined to be-able to cast the kidou with out speaking but how long this would take was another matter.

"I'm required at Dojo 1A Ri said turning to the instructor. He bowed and took his leave.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:02 am

((Congratz on graduating! Come visit us little people every now and then!)
Draze meditated for the evening, and long into the night. He then slept peacufully, and continued the exercise for most of the next day. After 5 days of meditating, and near success, he finally materialised his unsealed zanpakato. It was truly a marvellous thing, and Draze treasured it greatly. He l9ooked forward to practising with it immediatly.
((Do I need to register a zanpakatou now, or when I am ranked enough to get shikai?))
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:15 am

((No you just have your zanpakatou. You need to be level 2 to get Shikai))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dojo 5C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo 5C   Dojo 5C I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dojo 5C
Page 1 of 1