The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I think the Ginto template should be.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

What I think the Ginto template should be. Empty
PostSubject: What I think the Ginto template should be.   What I think the Ginto template should be. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm

German name: Glasern Pyrimade

English translation: Glass Pyramid

Rank required 1

How many Ginto are needed: 1

Effect: An equilateral triangle appears on the ground, size adjusted by will of caster. Crystals two feet high emerge from at each point of the triangle. Light shines from between all the posts creating a shielded area then travels above the target to enclose the space. Like it’s name it resembles a pyramid. Protects target from all directions even beneath their feet. With enough force it can be shattered or canceled by the caster. This technique can be used to keep attackers at bay, or to seal an opponent’s movements.

Drawbacks, if any: Can be broken, can't shoot through it even if you're the castor.

Chant May the sacred Chalice be my shield and seal my enemies - Glasern Pyrimade!

____________________________________________________________________________________

German name: Turm’s Belagerung

English translation: Tower's siege

Rank required 1

How many Ginto are needed: 1

Effect: Using Ginto to create a large stationary bow, the Quincy is then free to concentrate only on making an large arrow. The concentration of energy makes the arrows more potent and destructive. Works like a ballista.

Drawbacks, if any: Is stationary, only lasts for three posts.

Chant Pierce through the souls of my enemies - Turm’s Belagerung

____________________________________________________________________________________

German name: Regen

English translation: Rain

Rank required 2

How many Ginto are needed: 1-3

Effect: fires a burst of energy into the air which explodes much like a firework. Slivers of energy come raining down around the launching point (center) covering a small 20 foot radius. The slivers are shaped like miniature spears and explode shortly after coming in contact with a spiritual being; Hollow, shinigami, other quincy, or superhuman. Otherwise they just disappear.

Drawbacks, if any: Must use your own Reiryoku for maximum effectiveness and is particularly draining when more than one Ginto is used.

Chant

All of these are thanks to Arawn!

Last edited by Hadoland on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What I think the Ginto template should be.   What I think the Ginto template should be. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Moderators have no say in this im afraid, but for what it is worth, i like the idea...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What I think the Ginto template should be.   What I think the Ginto template should be. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I like it too, and not just because I helped Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What I think the Ginto template should be.   What I think the Ginto template should be. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Looks good. And mods do have a say, they aren't just work horses you know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What I think the Ginto template should be.   What I think the Ginto template should be. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

I just realized that a Quincy needs to shout something to use Ginto.....
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What I think the Ginto template should be.   What I think the Ginto template should be. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeah they use chants much like Shinigami do. Figured you already knew that. Only one I don't remember a chant for was that Blaster thing where he drew a pentagram on the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I think the Ginto template should be.   What I think the Ginto template should be. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I think the Ginto template should be.
Page 1 of 1