The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denzeru's first combat training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denzeru

Denzeru

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : Part tim Kfc
Quote : Laugh at the clusmy, dnace with fire, and swim with the birds!
Registration Date : 2010-02-27

Denzeru's first combat training Empty
PostSubject: Denzeru's first combat training   Denzeru's first combat training I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 pm

[OOC: first rp thread on the site!]

Spirit power: 4 Speed: 4 Intelligence: 4 Kidou mastery: 3 Fighting skill: 5

Word count: 793
Denzeru was sitting on the ground. He’s thought was how he initially got his Zapakuto. It was a mystery of it’s on. He looked at the sword, it was different from others. Instead of silver, it was an all black sword, with silver wave designs on the edge. He wondered what the strange sword was made of. Then he pondered back to the thought of how he got it…

Flashback

“What the heck, I’m supposedly dead and ending up in a godforsaken place. Look everyone here is poor, and in deep poverty. If this is heaven, can I go back to Earth?”

Denzeru looked around to see the condition of the people. They looked as if they feared him. He also noticed that most of the people here are Japanese. So how did he end up halfway across the globe? He looked up to see a huge gate, and a line of people. He wonder what this is for?” He said while looking around. Seeing no harm in getting in the line he hopped in.

A figure in a black robe appeared. He was pointing at certain people. The ones that weren’t picked returned back into the darkness of the streets. He came to Denzeru, and locoed me up and down.

“You!” He said with a loud voice. Denzeru jumped up, and straighten myself. “Yes sir!” “How long have you been in the soul society?” he asked. Denzeru had guessed the place he was in now was the Soul society. “Uh, like an hour?” Denzeru said. He then proceeded to look at Denzeru, searching in uncomfortable gazes. “Fine you can enter. You’ll die in like a month.” He said.

As Denzeru walked into the huge doors, he wondered how can you die, when you’re already dead? Doesn’t a double negative equal a positive…?

In a period of a week, he’s learning everything there was to know about soul reapers. There way of life, the basics, kidou spells, the whole works. Today was the day he get his Zapakuto. It was said that the swords picked their master. As of now the swords are in their sealed state. Everyone was meditating, hoping to get one. The day was getting long, and Denzeru was the only one without a Zapakuto. He looked at one sword that was different from the rest, an all black katana. It had silver waves around the edge, and a hilt shaped like a cloud. The moment he looked at the sword, the sword flew towards him, and hit him in the head.

“The hell was that for!?” he said looking at the sword. The weapon seemed to shined at the comment.

End of Flashback

The katana shined from the rays of the moon. Even though Denzeru couldn’t hear it’s thoughts as off now, he threatened the weapon to shut up. He then turned his head to the practice field, and the students that were sparring. He decided to join in.

The other students decided to gang up on him. He was fighting three opponents. “Where’s the fun, without a little danger.” He said as he dashed at one of his foes. He slashed with an over head cut, directly towards the chest of one of his foes. The opponent blocked, and ordered one of his allies to help. Denzeru felt a slash across his back, revealing his mysterious scar across his back. He yelped in pain, and punched the foe that was blocking the attack. He tumbled to the ground, and charged back at me. Denzeru dodged and kneed the opponent in the stomach. He fell to the ground. The second opponent launched a kidou at Denzeru which hit him in his left arm. It temporarily made his left arm useless. “That’s fine by me! I don’t need two arms to beat you.” Denzeru said pulling his hood over his head. Denzeru was laughing as he charged at his opponent. He was having fun. He attacked his opponent. The force behind his swing almost made it impossible to block, with every slash the opponent’s defense failed. While the other student was vulnerable, Denzeru punched him in his gut. Denzeru, thinking that he won danced in victory. At that moment Denzeru felt a sharp pain in his gut, he forgot about the third opponent. “Crap…” he said as his body hit the ground.

------------------

Denzeru woke up the next day with bandages spotted with crimson blood dots. “Well. At least I’m still alive…well you know what I’m saying. I didn’t die again. He tried to get up, but need help from his Zapakuto. As he grabbed it he heard a faint whisper, a whisper that said “I’m here.”
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Denzeru's first combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzeru's first combat training   Denzeru's first combat training I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:42 pm

+1 fighting skill (the word count would normally account for more, but only a bit of the post pertains to fighting. sry for being difficult.)
Back to top Go down

Denzeru's first combat training
Page 1 of 1