The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Friendly" Combat(Taka)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

"Friendly" Combat(Taka) Empty
PostSubject: "Friendly" Combat(Taka)   "Friendly" Combat(Taka) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Junko was strolling though the courtyard at the 11th squad barracks, a few sparring sessions were taking place, She was coming back from a shift of patrol in the Rukon districts... but it was uneventful, and the people she wanted to find were not there for her to kill...

And because of this she was itching for a fight, and since she was on patrol she had her shinigami robes on, not her chainmail that she would have liked... But even so, a sparing session she would appreciated...

Junko walked over too a bench and sat, slouching abit to make it a confortable postion, and put her left hand . She started scanning the courtyard looking for someone who can fight her and make it a good one
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: "Friendly" Combat(Taka)   "Friendly" Combat(Taka) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Tatsu was walking through the barracks, the wind kept rustling through his hairs, the sun glaring through his black hairs and piercing through his blue eyes as he walked through yet another sparing area, making his way for the captain's garden, his zanpakuto was on his side, nicely sheathed with the binds of a Bakudo preventing him from further unsheathing it.

Alot of testosterone could be smelled and felt through the air, spiritual energies crashing on another another like the tides of water on rock, yet Tatsu ignored them, they were all puny after his practise against the captain. Some of the guys tried bullying him but he cared not and kept on walking knowing that most of them didn't even have a seat, and they probably didn't know yet he was already 12th seat without even trying.

The young shinigami didn't notice whoever was siting on the bench, he was rather the neutral type, except when the captain was around, but that, could always be changed for any reason.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Friendly" Combat(Taka)   "Friendly" Combat(Taka) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am

Junko noticed someone walking through the crowds of sparing... A few even trying to pick on him... But she closed her eyes and studied his reiatsu, and how it was being exsibited, Some was concentrated around his zanpkatou, most likely either feeding it, or holding it, likely the latter since Bakuto were paticularly self destructive.

Junko stood and walked at such pace that she would end up a few feet in front of him, and stopped, turning her head to look at him, "Your different, in aspirations and in character."

Junko looked him in the eye her hand clenching the hilt of her zanpaktou, making click into place...
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Friendly" Combat(Taka)   "Friendly" Combat(Taka) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:11 pm

People ended up giving up on trying to fight the 12th seat, he was already looking forward to the scenery of the garden, hoping his captain would return someday. But then the stare of people glanced elsewhere, as if some dangerous shark was lurking the waters, stumbling aside as the magnificent Junko walked forward totward's Tatsu, whispers rising in the air as if the world was about to end.

Tatsu never diverted his attention, hoping it wasn't going to mess up his day, but as he had already guessed, fate had a different story already written up for him. A lady wearing her shinigami robes pointed herself and stood right in front of Tatsu, giving her a high and mighty glance, with all his samurai stance, he let the girl speak. Saying he was different, allowing a glance towards the red headband on his head, thinking about another girl who had told him similar words in the past. ''Why thank you'' The samurai said nodding his head, with a comforting smile on his face. ''Is there anything else I can do to help you'' He said keeping his smile, and keeping his neutral demeanour which could be considered weird.

Hearing the zanpakuto click into its place, Tatsu understood what was going to happen, an offer to duel, it was visible, that was all the answer she needed to give anyway. ''I accept your challenge'' Hearing this, the other shinigami's spread out making sure they wouldn't get caught in this official duel. ''What are the toll's what do I get for winning..what do you get for losing.'' Tatsu hoped he wasn't about to fight for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Friendly" Combat(Taka)   "Friendly" Combat(Taka) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Junko turned to face him, a few strands of hair getting in her face, she pondered her predicament, He thought it was a duel... but Junko just wanted to spar, however, beating up on someone for something is more than she bargained for, so she will take it...

"I hadn't thought of anything to fight over..." Junko stared him in the eyes, piercing through them, trying to get in his head. It had never worked, but it should unsettle him...

Junko waited, she wanted to know the terms that they would fight on, before they fought.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Friendly" Combat(Taka)   "Friendly" Combat(Taka) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Tatsu was glancing at the girl, empty minded, like he didn't really care, eyeing her up and down for a mere second trying to see what the person look liked, trying to see what the person was able. Tatsu's skill weren't obvious. ''I guess this will be a pointless fight..like so many other's.'' Tatsu was a tall man with a normal looking zanpakuto, it was wrapped in a blue cloth.

''As the challenged, the term's will be no real injuries, unless you oppose, and 3 hits to win.''
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Friendly" Combat(Taka)   "Friendly" Combat(Taka) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm

"I accept those terms"

Junko lowered her center of gravity, her weight going to the balls of her feet, and she pulled out her zanpaktou, the longsword glistening in a pale sunlight. Junko settled with both of her hands on her zanpaktou and waited, She needed to see how he would attack to detirmine a stratagem...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Friendly" Combat(Taka)   "Friendly" Combat(Taka) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Friendly" Combat(Taka)
Page 1 of 1