The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Bio: Kajitora Miyamoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Character Bio: Kajitora Miyamoto Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio: Kajitora Miyamoto   Character Bio: Kajitora Miyamoto I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Name: Kajitora Miyamoto
Height: 5’0
Weight: 125lbs

Personality: Kajitora comes off as strong and immovable but it becomes apparent very fast that this is merely an act. Even though he has been in soul society for a long time he still has sporadic 10 year old-like tantrums. He is curious but (due to his past) feels tied to the code of the samurai and tries to live up the expectations of those who follow the code. Sometimes his curiosity can get him into trouble and in the past some have said it was best for Kajitora to have supervision or at least a partner.

Appearance: Kajitora still retains his young round face and has black eyes that reflect everything. His glossy black hair is shoulder length but it almost always pulled back into a tail. Kajitora wears the black shihakshou but always wears his sleeves tied back and up. When people ask him why he replies, “So that I can be ready at any moment.” He is still short as well, due to coming to Soul Society at a young age but due to his sword skills he doesn’t get picked on too much.

Sealed Zanpakutō : Kajitora’s zanpakutoh is called Suzaku. Suzaku manifests as fiery phoenix, she has not distinguishing features because she looks like she is completely made of fire. Suzaku is moody but also very motherly (especially to Kajitora). She hates when Kajitora is being overwhelmingly silly and her handle glows red. Since Kajitora’s motivation is to become as good as Byakuya (to work hard and become strong), Suzaku subconsciously reinforces that desire. Suzaku is from a world with seven dazzling suns each with a different hue, she has never released any other information about that sacred place.
It is a simple katana but the tsuba is a depiction of a phoenix rising from ashes. The handle also had two red tassels that hang from the end.
Suzaku turns into a Chinese broadsword, and on the half circle hand guard is a picture of a phoenix soaring through the sky. The two red tassels are still attached to the bottom of the handle. One the blade is seven barbs, or as Kajitora calls them “blades” (making Suzaku a seven bladed sword in his mind).
Suzaku’s ability in shikai is the seven barbs can be released from the blade, once they hit a target (person, ground, Kajitora, etc) they erupt into little explosions that can catch things on fire. (The point isn’t the explosion, its more about the fire it releases)

History/Background: Kajitora was a squire to his cousin, Miyamoto Musashi during the Battle of Sekigahara. The two were on the side of the Western army under Ukita Hideie. They both had become exceptional swordsmen at such a young age that there fathers allowed them to take place in that battle which turned out to be the bloodiest battle in Japanese history. Musashi escaped the battle unharmed: however, Kajitora did not leave Sekigahara alive.
Once in Soul Society Kajitora had sword skills and no real application for them in Rukongai. Of all the years he spent in Rukon he never thought about joining the Gotei 13 but one day that all changed. During a rare festival in honor of the Spirit King, the captains followed the floats near the outskirts of Rukon. Kajitora decided to see what was going on and saw 6th Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki. Kajitora, being trained as a samurai could look at how Byakuya walked and tell he was accomplished with a sword. From that moment on Kajitora wanted to surpass this man and if that was impossible he would serve him as a vassal.
It didn’t take long for Kajitora to be accepted into the academy with excellent sword skills but he did struggle with learning kidou during the entrance exam.

Stats

Spirit power:16

Speed: 11

Intelligence: 13

Kidou Mastery:19

Fighting skill:12.5

overall: 71.5

Shikai: +2 to Spirit power, Speed and Fighting Skill.

Call out phrase: "Molt, Suzaku!"

Description of released form: Suzaku turns into a Chinese broadsword, and on the half circle hand guard is a picture of a phoenix soaring through the sky. The two red tassels are still attached to the bottom of the handle. One the blade is seven barbs, or as Kajitora calls them “blades” (making Suzaku a seven bladed sword in his mind).

Abilities: Suzaku’s first ability in shikai is Phoenix Feathers: the seven barbs can be released from the blade, once they hit a target (person, ground, Kajitora, etc) they erupt into explosions that can catch things on fire. With practice he can learn to trigger the explosions one at a time. Later the second ability is Tail Feathers: Suzaku's enormous reiatsu is formed into a dense beam that is fired from the sword tip. The third ability is Phoenix Breathe: Kajitora can learn to fire multiple beams of Suzaku's reiatsu (a beam for every 100 ZE, but only have he has 300 ZE to unlocke the ability).

Ability 1: Phoenix Feathers: the seven barbs can be released from the blade, once they hit a target (person, ground, Kajitora, etc) they erupt into explosions that can catch things on fire. With practice he can learn to trigger the explosions one at a time.

Rp sample: Kajitora’s charcoal ponytail swayed in the passing gust as he checked the slack of his dark, tied back sleeves. Immediately his hand fell to his sword handle, his grip was instantaneous and his focus was intense. That intimidating focus could be seen in his ebony eyes regardless of his childishly round face. His gaze penetrated those around him, and it just so happened that Kajitora was keeping the company of 2 Hollows that day. Kajitora felt his body relax, that’s what he loved about being a Shinigami-no armor. He could move freely and quickly in the academy gi, performing the almost dance-like, ritualistic sword movements like a flash of thunder.
The first Hollow lunged at Kajitora and at in the same instance there was a swift spark of steel. Kajitora dodged under the Hollow’s claws, spun around and he brought his sword around as well striking the Hollow’s head clean off. The Hollow’s pinchers still clamped together futilely as the head rolled. Kajitora did not see this, as soon as he felt his reiatsu pierce the first Hollow his attention had shifted to the second Hollow. He did not even bother with the large crab body that hit the grass.
Kajitora transitioned in Jodan no Kamae (Overhead sword position) as the second Hollow growled and attacked. A claw swiped past Kajitora as one of his legs stepped back. Like a tornado slamming into ground, Kajitora’s sword came down on and through the Hollow’s left arm. Promptly the sword came up in the same motion and pierced the heavens as it cleaved the Hollow’s right arm. The Hollow desperately attacked with its last weapon, its fangs. Kajitora kneeled under the gapping mouth and stepped back with his other foot making room for his sword to move backwards with him but at stomach level. As soon as the Hollow noticed that it had missed, Kajitora’s sword which had pierced the heavens-pierced the Hollow almost as a second thought. With his shoulder on the Hollow’s chest, Kajitora shoulder pushed the Hollow off his blade.
He cleaned his sword and whispered to the disintegrating dust of the hollows, “Your blades simply weren’t sharp enough…that is the gap between victory and defeat.” His eyes were slanted and his hand was raw from gripping the sword so tightly. As he sheathed his sword, he swiped his eyes with his forearm and muttered, “I guess I’m not strong enough yet. I still remorse for killing these things.” Kajitora walked away, his round cheeks a warm red and begun to sing Rainy Day:
“Rainy day, rainy day, I like it;
My mother will come here with my umbrella,
Pitch pitch, chap chap, run run run!*

Bag on my shoulder, I follow my mother;
A bell is ringing somewhere,
Pitch pitch, chap chap, run run run!...”
Back to top Go down

Character Bio: Kajitora Miyamoto
Page 1 of 1