The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Bio: Sai Iori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Job/Interests : carptner/semi pro boxing champion
Quote : "the meaning of life is to live it"
Registration Date : 2009-04-21

Character Bio: Sai Iori Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio: Sai Iori   Character Bio: Sai Iori I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Name: Sai Iori
Height: 6 ft 4 in
Weight: 275
*Division: 13
*Seat:

Personality: Sai's personality is like that zaraki he is always looking for someone stronger to fight against him but unlike kepachi he asks them if they wish to fight him and if not he usually leaves leave them alone unless there unnaturally strong then he will fight them even if they say no. He also live up to the code of the warrior fighting his enemy's at full power excepting them to do the same or risk dieing by his hand.Sai has always admired Jūshirō Ukitake and that the fact that even though he is sick he is still able to fight no matter what and he hopes one day to be as strong as him. When Sai is not fighting a strong foe he is usually training with his zanpakuto to make himself stronger and ready to face stronger enemies.

Appearance: Sai’s appearance is that of any other soul reaper with the exception that his soul reaper uniform is personally customized with a hood built into it that he always has on that covers most of his blue dark blue hair covers his face. When his face is visible it known that Sai has grey eyes even though he is not blind and a teen like face.

Kidou/Strengths & Weakneses: Sai has a little experience in kidou only being able to a few simple one other then that Sai relies purely on his zanpakuto and his own physically strength. One of his weaknesses is that he tends to get angry very easily.

Zanpakutō Spirit: Sai’s zanpakuto spirit is that of a Wight tiger that stand up like a human with the ability to speak whose name is liger. His personality is like that of a loyal warrior and is always trying to make sai stronger by training with him to be a real warrior. Where he lives is un-kwon but is supscted that he lives in a lush green forest that is contently surrounded by a furious lightning storm.

Sealed Zanpakutō : Sail’s zanpakto is perfectly normal except that its guard is like a star with the expectations that the sides are in the shape of lightening bolts. The hilt is Wight with a green cloth underneath it.

Shikai Description: Liger’s shikai when activated takes the shape of a duel sided blade with the two blades looking lightning bolts. While liger is in its shikai Sai gain the ability to move at the speed of lightning.

Release: strike down from the heavens with all your might liger

Bankai: does not have yet but is always training to achieve it

History/Background: Sai’s life began very well he was born into a rich family during the Edo period in Japan until one night there’s was a band of bandits outside his house and demanded money or the house would be burned down and everyone in the house killed. When Sai’s parents refused to pay the bandits they were killed but not before they hid sai in an underground tunnel. After the bandits killed his parents they burned his house down to the ground. Sai was too scared to look up out of the tunnel and see what was going on so he decided to stay hidden there until the next morning. As he waited for what seemed like an eternity to Sai he eventually heard birds singing and decided to get out of the tunnel. As he got out what he saw was a horrific site everything around him was burned down the only thing left was ashes. As he got out of the tunnel completely he looked around and did not see the bandits anywhere near him. As he realized that he was the only one left of his family he feel down onto his knees and cried but as he cried he felt a deep sense of hate and revenge grow and decided to one become strong enough and get the revenge of his family’s death. He stood up and wiped the tears out from his eyes and walked away form his home that was nothing more then a pile of ash. Ashe walked away he decided that he would need a master someone to train him in the ways of the warrior and a blacksmith to create him a weapon so he could get his revenge. After several years he finally reached the capital just barely alive. He decided to stop and look at the city he had reached after years of walking the feeling for revenge growing more. As he continued to look at the capital he suddenly lost his vision and lost conscious. After a few hours a middle aged man, around 40, found sai unconscious. He looked at Sai and scratched his head then picked him up and carried him back to his home. After a while Sai woke up to see that he was in room in a bed. As he continued to look around he saw food by the bed he was in. He smiled as tears started to form in his eyes and he began to eat the food. After he finished eating Sai stood up and exited the room. As he exited the room he found himself in a giant field and in the field was the man that had taken him sitting in the middle of the field. Sai walked over to him and sat down next to him “hey old man why did you bring me here to your place I would’ve woken up eventually and then I would have been on my way to where I’m going”. The man didn’t look at to answer him back he just sat there staring at something “and where you’re going young man "He asked sai as he continued to stare at something. Sai turned his head and looked at where the man was staring at. As he looked over there Sai saw that there was nothing there and the man was staring at nothing at all “I was heading to find someone to train me in the way of the warrior and then to find someone that will that will make me a weapon…why are you staring there theirs nothing there "He asked as he turned his head back around and looked at the man. “There is something there your just not able to see it…yet "He turns and looks at him “why do you want a weapon and why do require training like the warrior gets” he asked Sai still looking at him. Sai looks down at the ground “I require training and a weapon to kill the bandits that robed me of my home, family, and life "He said as he looked back up at him. “I see well then prepare yourself I used to be one of the greatest warriors alive and starting tomorrow I will train you everything I know and you will make your own weapon with your own hands” he said smiling at Sai. Sai looked at him with shock written all over his face “Are…are you serious your going to train me "He asked him still in shock. The man looked at him and smiled as he shock his head in a yes motion. Sai couldn’t believe it he was so excited that he got up and bowed to him then stood back straight up and went to sleep. For the next ten years until Sai would by 24.Sai and his new master trained and on the last day Sai’s master had him make his sword and after he finished it let him leave to go get his revenge that he so rightly deserved. After traveling for some time Sai started to hear rumors of the bandits that killed his parents and where there camp was located and according to the rumors the camp wasn’t to far away so he decided to head there straight away. As he arrived at the camp he saw two guards. He decided to sneak up on them and kill them quickly. After he killed them he snuck into the camp and tired to find the leader killing the other bandits along the way. After a while he found the leader and remberd he was the bandit that came to his house and killed his parents. After a short conversation between Sai and the bandit Sai charged at him with his sword drawn out of his sheath but just as he was about to kill him he felt something hit his neck. He looked behind him and saw a person with a blow tube and shot a blow dart him “ha take that you little snot that dart was filled with posin now you going die before you ever get you revenge” the bandit leader said as sai fell onto the ground the posin killing him before he could get his revenge. As Sai began to lose conscious for some reason a voice told him he would be alright he was going to a better place…a place called the soul society. After being unconscious for several hours he woke up seeing a small town with people walking by him paying no attention to him. He started to walk down the street with the other people when a person in a black outfit appeared in front of him “Sai…Sai Iori that is you rite if it is please come with me. Sai looked at the man and could tell he wasn’t going to hurt him so he decided to go with him to wherever it might be.

RP Sample: if it’s ok I like to use my history as my rp sample

Each character is given 20 points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power: 4

Speed: 5

Intelligence: 4

Kidou mastery: 1

Fighting skill: 10

Overall: 24
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Character Bio: Sai Iori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio: Sai Iori   Character Bio: Sai Iori I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Character Bio: Sai Iori
Page 1 of 1