The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the prowl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

On the prowl Empty
PostSubject: On the prowl   On the prowl I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Hatred. Anger. It felt as if this was all Nius would feel in this existance. He hated himself for this new form, while being angry for his hate since it had given him super natural power. His hate was directed towards the hunger, though it was a hunger for power, not nutrition, something he had felt even while alive but never this strong, never this searing. He needed more.

He overlooked his surroundings, perched on a rooftop he looked over his surroundings, the city around him. He tried to see, or sense, the presence of prey, of humans to feed on. He hissed through his mask as he searched his surroundings, his snake skulled mask suddenly jerked to the side, looking over a dark street in the night. He had found one.

The graceful Hollow jumped from rooftop to rooftop to get to lower ground, moving rapidly to get close to his prey. He quickly got to the human soul, a young girl. She looked at him in terror, running to get away quickly, Nius took to the chase. He followed her into an alley, and watched her frightened make her way into a building. ’Such a nuisance..’

Nius barely managed to make his way into the human sized door, looking around for the girl. He sniffed the air, and went into a different room, and there she was, hiding under a bed. ”Poor girl.. Being so desperate as to hide in the bedroom of someone you do not even know?” He looked over the two sleeping in the bed, a man and woman. ”Or is this by chance your parents?” He looked back to her, the bright lights of her two eyes wide open pleased him, and a cold snicker escaped him. ’Perfect…’

He quickly made his way forward, grabbing the girl in his hand, enjoying her fearful shriek. ”Don’t worry.. I will not eat you just yet…” He slowly removed the covers from the man and woman, and slowly put his hand above the man’s gut. With a chilling laughter he formed his hand into something similar to a wedge, and with one quick thrust pierced the man’s stomach, squeesing tightly on his intestines.

The man’s scream of pain was beautiful. The girl started to cry in his hand, and the woman awoke from the scream, she too began to shout in fear as she saw the huge gash in her husband’s gut, seemingly stabbed by an invisible object as they both stared at it and screamed in pain. ”See what your running caused, girl? Running here for protection doomed your parents along with you? Such a beautiful thing, this is.. MARVEL IN IT!”

As Nius saw the hope die in the girl’s eyes and her cries becoming more rampant, he picked up the man still skewered on his hand, placing him in his jaw and biting him in half, absorbing his soul and throwing his legs into the wall, saving it for later. His attention now turned to the woman, paralyzed by fear as she stared at where her husband’s torso should be. Another burst of laughter came across Nius, his revelling in this had made him completely forget his newfound hate and anger, as it most often did.

Nius placed the tip of three of his claws on the woman’s abdomen, slowly tracing them up her body until stopping at her forehead, being gentle enough as to not pierce through her skin. He then removed two of his claws, leaving only one as he slowly carved his own name into her forehead, almost taking it too far as he was driven by her now returned shrieks.

He then grabbed a mirror of the wall and put it infront of her, directing her face to look at the name carved into her skin. And after giving her what he thought was enough time to read it, he gashed out her throat with his claws, and gulped her down quietly.
The monstrosity that Nius is then returned to look at the girl once more, the life completely gone in her eyes. ’How boring… I had hoped she would have stayed alive long enough to endure some physical pain aswell.. Oh well..’ He then chewed her down without giving it much more thought, revelling in the slight increase in power of devouring this family. ’Maybe things like this makes the hunger worth it…’ And with that, he made off once more into the night.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

On the prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the prowl   On the prowl I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 pm

+2 Spirit Power to Nius
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Nius

Nius

Male

On the prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the prowl   On the prowl I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 am

Word Count: 887

The city was dark, as always, as Nius only hunted at night. He had been searching for days, trying to find another of those so called shinigami. So far his search had been futile, finding only humans, a dish that had lost its good taste compared to the purity of the robed one. A low hiss escaped the confines of his mask; Nius was not pleased with how things developed. ‘When I had finally started to be content with things, that damned thing had to appear… But I guess it is for the better, after all, being content never leads to real power.’ Nius stiffened suddenly, and quickly rolled to the side as a blade only just missed him. ’Finally…’

There it was, after all his time searching, his prey came to him instead. It was dressed like the one he had met before, same black robes and similar sword however this one looked bulkier, and smelled stronger. Nius hurled himself forward, but making a mistake and the blade and his left hand was getting dangerously close. Using a strong concentrated surge of spirit power to his hand, he managed to parry the sword with it without causing any real damage to it. With three quick strokes of his other claw, he disengaged, having given the shinigami three rather ugly wounds to his torso.

To his surprise (and joy) Nius noticed that this did not seem to be an issue to the shinigami, he seemed unconcerned about the damage caused to him and held his stance, only to end it with an aggressive lunge forward. Nius dodged narrowly, the blade creating a jagged etching into his mask that really stung. Nius was unable to counter attack just yet, instead making a light jump backwards, having his hind legs on edge to prepare for the next assault.

It didn’t take long for the reckless shinigami to begin his next attack, trying with a diagonal swing of his sword. But Nius evaded, having prepared enough, he jumped over his opponent and landing a kick in his back, however instead of being hurled away the shinigami was stopped by a tug in his back as Nius had dug his claws into his back, keeping him stuck painfully then swinging around and letting the shinigami be tossed away only when the skin and flesh tore apart from the pull.

The painful breathing and groans of the man was like music in his ears, but even more joyful was he when he saw that he was actually rising again. A cold laugh escaped him as he rose; never had he had such amusing prey. However he was interrupted as the blade once again went towards him, Nius howled as the blade sunk into the side of his waist, but he got his revenge by taking a large bite out of the man’s shoulder which caused him to flinch and Nius could kick him away.

”You’re stronger then the last one like you that I faced. Much stronger. Tell me, who are you?” The shinigami looked up at him, anger in his eyes as he rested on his sword, but he gave his reply. “I am Hiro Irui of squad 11, the best squad of them all.” Nius was intrigued, he had never heard of the squad system before. ”Squad? There are armies of you people?” “I guess you can’t expect a hollow to know about the thirteen court guard squads, but yes, we shinigami have armies.” Nius didn’t need more out of him and so now went on the offensive himself. Hiro did a measly dodge, having trouble still standing as he had lost quite a lot of blood.

Nius made a quick spin however, smashing the squad 11 members back and sending him flying away. His target was now lying on his stomach, and not seeming able to get up. ”That’s it? That’s all you have? You’re a disgrace to your squad, soldier! Get up! Fight me!” Nius’s taunts worked as the shinigami slowly forced himself up, getting on his legs and putting himself back in fighting stance. Quickly getting himself back on the offensive, the hollow sprung forward, grabbing his hands before he could swing his blade and landing his clawed feet on both of his legs.

Hiro roared in agony as Nius grinded his claws deeper and deeper into his legs, and then with a strong kick there was a loud snap as his right leg was broken. The city echoed with the sounds of pained screaming and morbid laughing as Nius kept himself standing on top of the shinigami as he fell on his back. And as if to repeat what he did to the man’s legs, the claws on Nius’s hands burrowed themselves into his wrists. With a groan of agony and the sound of metal hitting rock; Hiro’s Zanpakuto fell to the ground.

Before too long Nius broke the right arm as well, the shinigami now little more then a writhing wretch on the ground. Nius gave a disappointed sigh, as he had not expected him to lose it that quickly. ”Well, your pain is about to end soldier, for the end has come… I promise you won’t be this weak when your power becomes a part of mine.” And with that finish, Nius consumed him.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

On the prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the prowl   On the prowl I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 am

OOC: Okay.. Why can't I see my latest post? Seems odd..
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

On the prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the prowl   On the prowl I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:15 am

+2 Spirit Power to Nius
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

On the prowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the prowl   On the prowl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the prowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Hollow training area :: Spirit Power-
Jump to: