The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prowl, Felidae

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felidae

Felidae

Male
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : pugno ergo sum; I fight therefore I am
Registration Date : 2009-09-13

Prowl, Felidae Empty
PostSubject: Prowl, Felidae   Prowl, Felidae I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:24 am

Tigris stalked a low-level hollow, his red eyes focused solely on the prey that was no more than 50 feet away. There was a great calm in him, that chilled his bones and his muscles from moving as he sized up the hollow. His mind was taking one last moment to rationalize the situation before he let loose his muscles and the overwhelming flow of testosterone that powered them which would overtake his brain. After waiting for a second longer, Tigris couldn’t contain his excitement any longer and exploded forward into a full sprint at the unsuspecting prey. The moment that danger was fully upon it, the hollow’s eyes widened and its instincts told it to run away and run away fast! Tigris noticed the hollow resembled a boney version of a rabbit. His long legs ran in quick rapid pace, barely skidding against the ground as he was propelled forward at lightning speed.

The hollow before Tigris moved and swerved, darting to the right. Tigris was not fooled; he wasn’t even fazed as he continued directly behind the hollow. He had only been running for a few seconds but Tigris knew his limits: he could only run at full speed for thirty seconds at the most. His eyes furrowed in determination and he pushed his aching legs to pull through the initial pain. He sped forward like bullet, placing himself almost overtop of the rabbit like hollow. The once pained legs warmed up and became stronger yet more flexible as they reached full potential. He instantly swiped at the hollow with his claws, knocking over the small prey. Tigris repositioned himself on his hind legs then pounced on the recovering hollow. His prey didn’t have time to fully recover before Tigris landed on the hollow and went straight for the neck.

The hollow struggled, squirming its little head and therefore moving its neck in an inconsistent pattern. Tigris quickly grew annoyed with the flailing and placed one of his paws on the hollows head to brace it for his powerful bite. Then he sank his teeth into the delicate neck and a sudden pang of ecstasy washed over his body as the blood filled his mouth. His senses burst into optimal precision: he could smell the dying fear of his kill, he could see every little speck of sand, he could hear the wind grind against those grains of sand. Tigris had to rest for the next few minutes after using his full speed; he took that time to savor his meal. The meal that would increase his power, that had already served to increase his comfortability with his speed. Power, he thought, I need more it…I will have more of it even if I have to hunt down and overcome every hollow in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Prowl, Felidae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowl, Felidae   Prowl, Felidae I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:06 pm

+1 speed, nice description O_O
Back to top Go down

Prowl, Felidae
Page 1 of 1