The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The point system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

Female
Number of Posts : 94
Job/Interests : when an obsession with death, becomes a way of life
Quote : Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate
Registration Date : 2009-05-22

The point system Empty
PostSubject: The point system   The point system I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 am

...so this is just a suggestion but i'm not sure how people feel about the point system we have on here, it would possibly be a bit easier to rp with others without it, and would make it easier for people to choose to become hollows or quincy or other races we have.
Just a suggestion like i said, but maybe instead of points we could just have the ranking systems, like apply with an rp sample for each rank then we could fill all the espada and captain positions as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

The point system Empty
PostSubject: Re: The point system   The point system I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

I get what your saying Momo, but we would also have to have a definite plan before we move from the point system since right now we don't know how everything would play out from there. Then again I guess if there are enough motivated people it could work out just fine, but the effort factor of getting stronger might be lost somewhere along the way.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The point system Empty
PostSubject: Re: The point system   The point system I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:53 pm

so instead of points we have....levels? lol sorry if i'm getting this wrong but i think i get it Razz
so like Lieutenant and Captain positions are each ranked and everyone starts as say academy student or just hollow...
hmmmmm that would kinda make it easier to marking etc and get more rp's going without having to make as much, but, it would be a little difficult making the ranking systems fair, and not too easy also some people who have worked hard for their char points so far might be a little begrudged if others suddenly get equal rank to them

aside from my few slight issues it's quite an interesting idea...i'll have a think, in the mean-time i'll open it up as a poll to see what others think of it as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The point system Empty
PostSubject: Re: The point system   The point system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The point system
Page 1 of 1