The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+2
Kaiyo
Kazaru Shichiyou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazaru Shichiyou

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : musician
Quote : "And our freedom's consuming itself, what we've become is contrary to what we want, take a bow." -- Muse
Registration Date : 2009-08-07

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Ok, so I just joined this RP a couple days ago. I created a shinigami, Kazaru Shichiyou. I joined this site cause I created a naruto rp and realized that I want to play a bleach rp without making my own, because as we all know...bleach rps need more people than a naruto rp...Ok enough blabber.

I hope to be able to show my RPing skills here with some comedic style (if you read my creation sample RP youll understand it). I'm also incapable of making characters in RPs that arent sadistic scientists...so its kinda obvious what squad i want to be in...hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 pm

lol welcome aboard ^_^
feel free to post your naruto rp link wherever Very Happy and if you have any questions feel free to direct them to me in a friendly manner Wink or unfriendly i guess its your choice really lol i look forward to r['ing with ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm

^^ Yay sadistic scientists!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 pm

yo yo...hows it going? If you need anything at all. please ask. I'm relatively new here as well, but everyone is nice...well except for Nerdy-chan aka Kuro Crowe. I'm kidding. EVERYONE here is great. enjoy
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : musician
Quote : "And our freedom's consuming itself, what we've become is contrary to what we want, take a bow." -- Muse
Registration Date : 2009-08-07

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Kaiyo wrote:
lol welcome aboard ^_^
feel free to post your naruto rp link wherever Very Happy and if you have any questions feel free to direct them to me in a friendly manner Wink or unfriendly i guess its your choice really lol i look forward to r['ing with ya Very Happy

I'll be friendly except when im in a bad mood which never happens.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 am

sadistic scientists cramp my style...as the 12th squad captain will find out. you know what i mean, kaiyo. anyway, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 am

Sad That hurt Kaito-sama, lol. No one luvs teh Nerdy-chan... LOL Yo Kazaru, pm me if ya want to role-play!!!!! And yet again, WELCOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:34 am

Yo, hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: