The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bishamon's introduction into the academy (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Bishamon's introduction into the academy (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Bishamon's introduction into the academy (solo)   Bishamon's introduction into the academy (solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Bishamon stood in the centre of the dojo, holding on too the wooden zanpakuto given to him, everybody was surrounding him and the instructor.
"Now we are going to have a spar! everybody pay attention to me and Bishamon we are going to show you how to spar, and then you will break off into pairs and do it yourself!" The instructor announced
"Now are you ready" he asked as he gave Bishamon a wink, Bishamon gave an awkward face, did he just wink at me he thought, the instructor dashed at Bishamon with frightening speed, Bishamon eyes widended
"crap!" he raised his wooden zanpakuto just intime to block it
"phew, that would of been nasty if it hit" he calmly said, whilst he let off a smile, the instructor snickerd
"don't get cocky!" and with a quick flick of his wrist he managed to blow Bishamons gaurd wide open, as his right arm which was holding onto the zanpakuto flew far to the right, shit, im wide open! he thought, the instructor then raised his arms and then released a huge swing downwards as to hit Bishamon right on the top of the head,
"heh, it can't be helped" said Bishamon as he regained his balnce and dashed forward leading with his shoulder, it hit the instructor and threw him off balance and then Bishamon took a wide swing and aimed for the instructors ribs, the instructor forcefully slammed the wooden zanpakuto's tip on the ground to regain his balance and then, kicked Bishamon arm upwards once again blowing Bishamon's gaurd wide open, they both regained their balnce at the same time and both swung at the same time and bith there wooden swords clashed, as they both pushed there swords too gain control of the fight,
"that was abit dirty don't you think?" asked the instructor,
"heh, theres no grace in defeat right?" replied Bishamon, the instructor laughed and then changed his expression as though he intended to kill,
"ok then" the instructor replied, the instructor quicly swiped his left leg across the floor at a fast pace and tripped Bishamon. Bishamon lay flat on the floor, he quicky tried to rays his right which was holding his zanpakuto, the instructor saw this coming and stomped fearmly on Bishamon's arm, and then he pointed his sword at Bishamon's throat, the instructer had a huge grin on his face
"i will admit you have potential" he announced, Bishamon yawned
"are we finished?" he asked, the instrucotor then glared at him
"show some damn emphusiasm!" he yelled.

"Ok, you saw how its done now break off into pairs and show me what you got!" he announced, everyone did as he said, the instructor turned to Bishamon,
"why don't you grip a sword with two hands it gives you a much more powerful swing" he asked,
"well...if i did that how would i hold my other zanpakuto?" he replied calmly,
"you have a point...wait! you use two zanpkuto?!" he asked in disbelief,
"yeah, the more the merrier, i believe thats how the saying goes, well anyways im going to sleep, after that beating you gave me"
he answerd as he walked off,
"bu..heh, ill keep an eye on him" said the instructor whilst he laughed.
"Who's he talking too?...i dunno...hes abit odd isnt he...i think i will aviod him" the instructor turned around, his mouth dropped as he saw his whole class laughing at him,
"my students?! No! all my hard earned respect has gone! they will never listen to me again!" he shouted over dramatically as he fell to his kneed,
"drama queen"
Back to top Go down

Bishamon's introduction into the academy (solo)
Page 1 of 1