The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How it all works; questions and concerns.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

How it all works; questions and concerns. Empty
PostSubject: How it all works; questions and concerns.   How it all works; questions and concerns. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:43 pm

As the new system rolls out you'll have questions, things that will either confuse or enrage you. This is where you should post it.

Keep it civil. Keep it on topic. Don't ask "When's that coming", it'll come, just be patient while its written up.

If you aren't staff, if you weren't involved in the mutual group headache that came from designing this system, don't try and answer any questions. You'll only confuse the issue, which is detrimental to everyone.

From this thread, your questions and our answers, we will construct an FAQ which will help new guys who come along to better understand what all the fuss is about.

We really appreciate you guys sticking around while we sorted this.

You rock,

Sal.
Back to top Go down
Acun Tenshi

Acun Tenshi

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: How it all works; questions and concerns.   How it all works; questions and concerns. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:23 am

Swag, now I have a character app that's finished, approve that shit(?)
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: How it all works; questions and concerns.   How it all works; questions and concerns. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 2:50 am

This isn't on topic.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How it all works; questions and concerns.   How it all works; questions and concerns. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Can someone please add more sections to do, the forum looks sad just having a generic shinigami realm...plus my squad barracks was taken away and that feels callous...
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: How it all works; questions and concerns.   How it all works; questions and concerns. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 4:36 pm

It wasn't callous, its practical. If you get one then we require 12 more forums, of which only a few will be posted in. Then from there we must give every other faction more forums because someone will complain that you guys have more.

Your barracks still exist, everywhere still exists. It just doesn't require its own forum.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How it all works; questions and concerns.   How it all works; questions and concerns. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:00 pm

But I had one, it was mine and now it's gone...and the forum looks so empty! Can't we even have Rukongai?

... Please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How it all works; questions and concerns.   How it all works; questions and concerns. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How it all works; questions and concerns.
Page 1 of 1