The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More questions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-04-16

More questions! Empty
PostSubject: More questions!   More questions! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:02 pm

I know I'm far from the cap of 350 points, but if one were to gain 350 total points would their stats be set for good? Or could we change them.

For example: If i had 100 speed, 80 fighting skill and i wanted to more fighting skill. Could i train myself in that area and convert some speed points to fighting skill? or would my character forever be faster than he is skilled.

Another question... I realize that as a Hollow, a Vasto Lorde is stronger than an Adjuchas. If they were to become Arrancar, would the Arrancar with the vasto lorde base form always be greater than the Arrancar with the Adjuchas base form? Or is it possible for an Arrancar with the base form of an Adjuchas to become equal to, or greater than an Arrancar with the base form of a vasto lorde given enough time?

I'm just curious because I didn't want to RP as a Hollow for very long, but if becoming an Arrancar early means I'm pretty much handicapped then I will regretfully go through the process of evolution. I already had a bio made up for an Arrancar lol, I just made Ryuujin a Hollow because you guys don't allow starting off as an Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

More questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More questions!   More questions! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Alright, as for the cap question. This thought also occurred to me, as far as I'm concerned, you may convert them. Writing a fighting app would get you a single point in fighting, assuming it met sufficient standards, which are heightened after capping. You will need about 500-600 words to convert 1 random stat into fighting... Specify which stat you'd like to exchange and we'll get to it. If you wish more than one point, write more apps, each at least 500 words...

As for the hollows... Ask Salem Norongachi, Kaiyo, or Nius... I don't really handle hollows... I can barely work with teh superhumans lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ryuujin-D

Ryuujin-D

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-04-16

More questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More questions!   More questions! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 am

Alright... Salem Norongachi, Kaiyo and Nius! SAME QUESTION!
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

More questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More questions!   More questions! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:07 am

Well.. Not sure how it would work out on here, but as far as I know in the series, an Adjuchas arrancar can't even compare to a Vasto Lorde, but, yeah, that's in the series, so don't know if it stays the same here or not.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

More questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More questions!   More questions! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Although I am no expert I would say that an vasto lorde based arrancar would be stronger than an audjucas based arrancar in general. Of course there can be exceptional audjucas that can match vasto lorde, but the idea is that once an audjcas reaches a the realm of a vasto lorde evolution is almost imminent. The only problem is that very few audjcas reach that level. SO to answer you question I would say that the vasto lorde arrancar would be stronger period...with an asterix on the side for the one or two exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More questions!   More questions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More questions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Rules, Information, and Stickies :: Help-
Jump to: