The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Glory

Go down 
+3
Drac
DarkMaster
Kaiyo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:39 am

Shin here, Userping your post for Thought and Concept Summaries

I will add people's concepts and summaries here, if I haven't yet, feel free to ask some of the other staff to do so.

Okay so as I see it we need to figure out how we stand on these things at least for system statistics n stuff
1. Current rank system and thoughts for change
2. How do we want to deal with the level up format
3. Rework stats. and what they mean and how they are balanced.
4. figure out the whole Hado, and Kido stuff, but thats later i suppose

Shin's thoughts (subject to change):

So what's the plan here? Full reboot of just try and drag some folks back and add incentives of rank etc?

Let's get this site running again!

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:23 pm

I'll leave that for the capable Mr Drac. as for me. I've just been lurking around the forum from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Right Now I'll take any suggestion that could possibly help bring the site back to its former glory. Right now If been talking to the local anime and comic group at my college and in the nearby area, which they kinda of don't believe me because I never showed interest an because they think I follow the whole jock stereotype I guess. Anyway Kaiyo if you have any idea I'll gladly listen also are you an admin if not if you want I'll make you one so you can make changes as well. I'll busy a lot of days due to my internship
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:02 pm

DM if you can from time to time can you approve things when people show up
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2014-06-12

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:48 am

I think we need to update the places people can post, like the spirit spotlight...maybe even cull some of the other places people don't post in. Just general tidy up really Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 9:10 pm

I'm not an admin no.

I tried to make a new alt and it said my account was pending admin approval- can we turn that off so new members can even join the site? 😁
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 10:05 pm

Can do give me a minute I'm still trying to figure out how everything works. If only someone would tell me *stares at DM* lol
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Lol xP

Might be worth adding an incentive for anyone who returns, like a higher rank? Be good to have higher positions filled up as well?
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 2:22 pm

True I was thinking about giving the first 15 new or returning members an opportunity for a higher rank maybe even captains but they will have to show us an Rp sample and maybe update a lot of their character history and stats
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Saving Archive:
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Welp, here's my thought. I think 11 ranks should serve just fine, but we should provide rough guidelines for what each rank means. Rank 11 being Captain Commander or Squad Zero, for example.

Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Good idea well we know that they will have to give us an Rp sample and we will have to have a set number of words we deem reasonable for anyone of captain status not to mention judge them on the quality of detail in it, then we evaluate it among us moderators and admin then we will decide as a group If they should have this rank
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 4:01 pm

11 ranks sounds good to me, I'm against one person grading someone else's posts; it's subjective in most cases and boring in my opinion...

I think it would be nice to have someone rp a thread for each rank up with someone else. NPC or player who is higher ranked, that way it's a conversation and process like a test or actual achievement. Not just having people skip over it and say they levelled up. As for other rank requirements, something simple! Not post grading. Maybe just number of posts? Or hell pick a free rank when you sign up and do the joint thread every time you want to rank up...ill probably change my mind as I read more people's ideas in this Smile
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:11 pm

Oh! Here's a thought. Kinda drawing from Kaiyo here but; you post a bio with a desired rank in mind. Higher ranks require better bios. Once you're approved, you are the rank you were approved at. As for ranking up the only reason I think grading is necessary is because otherwise, quantity of posts always wins. People who spam posts/threads that are of low quality but just have insanely high quantity will subsequently be rewarded. Oh! I've got it! So, maybe there's a post minimum required to go from one rank to another; and in order to go up in rank you need to do a joint/test thread? -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:08 am

Guys we really need to get back to RPing we haven't had any new members because of no recent activity if we can't reach an agreement on the new system we have the use the old one until so period. So as to show other people that we are still active
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:21 am

We've almost got everything hammered out, one more meeting and we should be done.

Nvm meeting took place, everything is pretty much hammered out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Former Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Glory   Former Glory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Glory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: