The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting drunk ((OPEN))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2014-06-12

Getting drunk ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Getting drunk ((OPEN))   Getting drunk ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 9:57 am

Phoenix draped her legs across the side of the table, tracing her finger around the cup of sake. Her head titled back over the edge of her chair: brown hair swaying beyond her neck. She wasn't in her academy uniform, she had only just been accepted to the academy so this was a reward to herself. Her ripped jeans were greyed from top to bottom, her grey tank top was over-worn and hugged ther figure. The acceptance hadn't come as a surprise, Phoenix was smart and adept in most forms tested. Of course she knew wasn't a pro yet, but it wouldn't be long, she could manage.

Rukongai disgrict 51, her home town. The bar-man knew her, she was greeted with his usual nod of notice. He'd never even peered down her top when she was empty sake bottle drunk. Still, he was familiar and he always kept her table at the back empty for her. They'd never spoken, just grunts and nods. Phoenix had been lazing around the town for too long, now she was going to be a shinigami. She smirked at her own prowess for making the standard. A shot of sake later and she was already feeling better. The sun was just starting to set and the orange lights of the day were spreading through the bar. Now she just needed to get to know her classmates, figure out which nerds to cheat off. Maybe even find a drinking buddy.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting drunk ((OPEN))   Getting drunk ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:49 pm

"Well...Home sweet Home." Drac returned back to the Rukongai district its been awhile since he returned back due to the last time he was here he kinda destroyed an entire gang in a bloody massacre. The 2nd division banished him from returning for awhile to the rukongai now that he's served his time he thought it would be best to go visit his foster parents grave and paid respect to them after all it has been awhile since he been their. Drac made his way toward district 9, which it and a lot of the other districts in the single digits were consider the countryside. The smell of sunshine and fertilizer made him fell at home as he walked down the dirt path connecting most of the other districts in the area. He passed by familiar barns and stables which brought back a lot of memories for Drac, of how he use to wake up by the crack of dawn and the wake up call of the rooster. He would get dressed and go to the chick coop and grab a few eggs from under the hens to make breakfast and to sell at the local market, "Ahh....the good ol'e days."

Suddenly he found himself at the destroyed remains of a barn and in the middle of it was two make shift graves. Drac dropped a knee to them and closed his eyes and prayed ".....I promise to do better by you guys. Rest in Peace." Drac got up off his knee and proceed to head back to town in the Rukongai and get himself a cold one. Awhile later he found himself in District 51 were a local bar he use to find his foster father at, he decided to walk himself inside. The Bartender looked toward him and squinted his eyes trying to figure who was the talk gentlemen that just walked inside. "It can't be.....Drac!?" Drac just smiled and walked up to the bartender "Its me, How you been Horce?" Horce smirked cleaning a glass and placed it in front Drac and beginning to pour "Better thanks to you......You got rid of that gang that use to stop by hear and harass my customers....Here a free one to you. I would let you sit were your old man was but its....kinda of occupied." Horce pointed over to the women sitting at the table in the back. "Oh...its ok, seems she need it more than I do." Drac chuckled as he grab his drink and began making his way toward a table that sat across from her as he sat down he nodded his head "You seem new here?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting drunk ((OPEN))   Getting drunk ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Phoenix tipped her neck over the back of her chair, gulping down another cup as she spun it back on to the table. Her attention was numbing, finally. Lazily, she squinted towards the door, she'd never seen the bartender so animated by a patron, not long before he pointed towards her. She raised an eyebrow, focusing her gaze more intently at the shinigami as stride towards her. 'Heh, confident guy, I like that' she muttered under her breath, following his movement as he sat down next to her. She figured he went back a long way, he must've since she'd never seen him before and round these districts shinigami stood out. She smirked coyly at his question, enjoying the abject silence of him waiting for an answer. Still, she was bored and if she was going to be a shinigami she might as well get to know the guys working with her. Even if she was only just a student.

Slowly, she withdrew her leather boots from the table, leaning forwards a she poured herself another drink. 'I grew up around here...never seen you before though...' Phoenix took stock of the guy, she had to admit he was pretty good looking. 'I'm Phoenix, most guys just call me Fey though...what squad are you in? slowly, she glanced back over to the bartender, he was a good guy so she figured this stranger was at least not crazy. She did say she was in the market for a new drinking buddy.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting drunk ((OPEN))   Getting drunk ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:20 pm

"Ah I see a local like me.....well was. I use to come here when I was a kid to pick up my foster father from here after he gotten a little too drunk. We lived on the countryside in District 9 so I never really ventured in town a lot. Only reason I came back to the rukongai today was to visit their graves and pay my respect." Drac took another sip of sake as the woman began to introduce herself, he finally noticed after sitting up a little that she was an attractive woman with her brown hair in those ripped jeans. "My name is Gabriel though you can call me Drac if you like....I'm with Squad 2, 11th seat. Are you with a squad ??" Drac began to take off the iron gauntlets on his hands and placing them on the table, he's been wearing them all afternoon and they were beginning to hurt his wrist slightly.

Suddenly traffic was beginning to pick back up into the bar and small droves of people were beginning to come in after a hard days of work whether it was on the farm or working in the city this place was always a safe haven for people to come was away their problems after a rough day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting drunk ((OPEN))   Getting drunk ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting drunk ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1