The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kitsu Kasigawa [finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsu

Kitsu

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2014-09-08

Kitsu Kasigawa [finished] Empty
PostSubject: Kitsu Kasigawa [finished]   Kitsu Kasigawa [finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Soul Reaper Template

Name: Kitsu Kasigawa

Race: Japanese

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Height: 5 feet 10 Inches

Weight: 168 Lbs

Appearance:
Kitsu Kasigawa [finished] 0ZY7EEf

Kitsu is a tall and athletically built Shinigami, he has long dark purple hair and piercing purple eyes. He stands very proudly and walks like a distinguished man with a sense of honor and justice. His face is slender but defined with strong cheekbones and a flawless complexion, he also does not have a beard and is always clean shaven, he has no overall defining features physically on the surface however he does have a black burn tattoo carved from a rather nasty individual before he joined the academy which he keeps hidden at all times. His voice is quite deep, un-matching to his beautiful appearance.

Personality: Kitsu is a gentle but caring young man deep down, however he keeps a tough exterior and walls up mostly due to his life when he first became a plus and also as a soul when he was mostly alone and fending for himself. He has almost always got a cheeky smile on his face and will often make comments about topics that most would not. Kitsu has a rather dark sense of humor that most find a bit odd, for example; He finds the idea of dying when you're already dead laughable which most others certainly don't. His competitive nature brings out some of the worst in him especially when it comes to strategic games and even drinking games. He will go so far as to pass out before quitting on a drinking game. Kitsu is open about most things except for his past life which in his eyes is nothing more than a nightmare, but he will happily sit for hours and listen to others stories and trade a few of his own, such as how he acquired his rather unique brand.

Kitsu has a very strong sense of honor and will almost always refuse to steal for his own benefit, be it for food or water he will not take anything without asking, he would much rather make a trade or politely ask for such things. Even though he is not of noble blood he believes very strongly in a nobleman’s code and its resemblance to that of a knight and lives by these immortal words; “A Shinigami is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His Zanpakuto defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.” Kitsu's loyalty stems from his time as a plus, when he was attacked by a Hollow but was saved by a nearby Shinigami. As a pledge of loyalty to the Shinigami that saved him, he vowed to one day become a Shinigami himself so that they could fight together. Kitsu will never back down from a fight if it places his friends lives on the line and will gladly sacrifice himself to protect them. His true allegiance will always be to the Soul Society and he will reprimand any who betray them.

Special Characteristics: Kitsu is skilled is stealth and moving silently as well as being a gifted gymnast from his time living on the streets in the Rukongia and also is skilled from watching his father train with blades which Kitsu then transferred to his own knowledge as a swordsman.

Stats: (You begin with 60 stat points to distribute around each of the four different attributes.)

Spirit Power: 18

Speed:13

Technique: 11

Fighting Skill: 18

Sealed Zanpakto: Kitsu's Zanpakuto takes the form of a straight bladed katana in her sealed form with a black hilt and plain circlular guard. The blade itself is 27 inches from hilt to the tip of the blade and the blade itself is 1 and a half inches wide. The hilt is 11 and a half inches in length. It has no defining features as it this point it is still an Asuachi. Its length is 29 and a half inches in total.

History:

Human Life

Kitsu was born just outside of Tokyo, Japan in 1664 A.D. His family owned a smithing yard where Kitsu's father Tito would make Katanas, Shuriken, halberd and a variety of blades for the Bakufu Shogun and his men. Kitsu admired his father greatly for his attributes and honor and although his father worked endlessly as well as traveling they were content. Kitsu would spend time alone playing as a young boy as he would sneak into his father’s workshop and try to use some of the blades he had made, which mostly ended in him getting punished and strictly disciplined. Although his father was often gone or working in his workshop, Kitsu had an unbreakable and loving bond with his mother, as he would often help her tend to her garden and help her cook. She took the place as not only his mother but also his friend, something that Kitsu was short of. Kitsu would spend copious amounts of time exploring and adored being outside in the woods playing and would often attempt to carve katanas out of wooden branches and show them to his father.
It wasn't until Kitsu's 13th Birthday that his life took a dramatic turn. His father after years of loyal service had suddenly been forced out of his trade, or so he told his family. Kitsu’s father in a blind hurry took him and his mother in the middle of the night and left immediately with only the bare essentials and a few katanas. He was so young and was so naive to the truth of his father’s dismissal. So with no prior warning and no goodbyes to anyone he had grown to care about they set off for Shinjuku in the dead of night. His father merely said;"I have a new client son and they demand my presence in the next two days”.

Kitsu knew his father was honorable and took his word as law but something deep down didn't quite sit right with him in his heart of hearts. They stopped at a nearby Inn around midnight and spent the evening, with his father unloaded the goods and they settled for the night. By early morning Kitsu was wide awake and decided he would go and see what the world was like this morning, he crept out and began to walk along a rice field next to the Inn. He was playing happily to himself and listening to the sound of the wind whistle through the trees when he saw two men ride up to the Inn on horseback, both clad in Armour and weapons. He believed to himself that they must have a connection to his father and so ran back with all his speed to meet the noble samurai who had come purely to see his father. But shamefully, not for the honorable reasons that Kitsu believed.

As Kitsu ran he could feel the heat of the August sun warm his skin and he finally reached the Inn, yet it seemed awfully quite and almost eerie as he approached the main entrance. There was no one to greet him and no sign of anyone else, he began to feel the fear rise up in him, he quietly called to his parents, but there was no answer… He continued to walk the corridor down to the room they had stayed in until he saw dashed of red and signs of a struggle leading to their room. He panicked as he ran his pupils dilated as fear set in and his muscles quaked as he charged in, his breath became shallow as he reached the door to the room he saw blood splattered on the entrance. He heard the voices of three men;

Assailant 1:"You think that you can run away Toto after what you did? You dishonor your name and your family! But worst of all you dishonor me and my family!"

Father: "I meant no offence to you, I did not know she was a relation of yours, else I would not have even began to seduce her!"

Assailant 1: "it is too late for apologies. If you had done honor by yourself, then I would have accepted it and left your family alone. But now, you leave me no alternative. As you took a most precious thing from me, I have taken from you."

Father: "please! You cannot! They had nothing to do with it!"

Assailant 2: "silence! When you chose to push your physical affections on the Shogun’s daughter you proved you have no honour. Now as my master orders, you shall die."

There was muffled noises and the sound of struggling as Kitsu desperately thought how he wanted to beg for his mother’s life, she had done no wrong and couldn't understand what the men were truly talking about! Without hesitation he burst into the room he saw a sight that he would never wish upon anyone. Kitsu’s mother had a blade stuck through her chest as she lay, pinned and hanging from the wall, her throat slit and head hanging, eyes wide open in terror. Blood soaked the wall behind her and ran down the wall into a puddle.

Kitsu's eyes burned and he felt like his soul had shattered at that moment. He tried to scream as he turned to find his father gagged with a cloth and hands bound as the two men that Kitsu had seen just a few minutes earlier now held blades to his father’s throat, his father made a muffled scream to run but it was too late. The two men turned to see Kitsu and charged at him as he tried to turn he was pulled back and down to the floor from his shoulder as a serrated blade plunged into his stomach and tore up into his chest. He spat blood and tried to call out but no noise came, only a gargle as he spat blood onto the floor. He stared cold eyed into the face of the horrifying man, his face was scarred down his right eye and he had short black stubble around a bloodied face and eyes as cold as winter. He wondered to himself who was this monster in front of him? His clothes felt hot and wet as his body screamed in agony. He heard them men laugh as Kitsu’s last vision was that of his father’s head being severed from his shoulders as blood splattered the walls and windows, Kitsu could see the sun just set, scattered among his families blood.

Life as A Plus

When he came too he couldn’t feel any pain? Perhaps it was a dream? He looked down to see his body laying there, the blade still stuck in his chest as his eyes lay open and with a look of sheer terror and fear, blood soaked the floor around him and flies had began to set upon his in a flurry;

“Why am I seeing the world like this now? What am I?” He cried to himself as his eyes burned hot with tears as he looked back at the corpse of his mother still pinned to the wall, he scrambled over in a desperate attempt to pull the blade from her chest; his hands merely went through the grip. Repeatedly he tried for hours as he cried and screamed at the top of his lungs to bring her back, to at least take her down so that she would be at peace and not left like some trophy prize. After a while he finally could not take it anymore, as he fell to his knees unable to cry and unable to do anything except accept this new fate. He sat with his head dropped as he now realized the chain fastened to his chest, in his blind grief how he hadn’t taken notice of it until now? He touched the chains as they let out a small clink.

For some hours Kitsu sat with his knees drawn to his chest, head on his knees and his arms wrapped around himself, as he couldn't bear dealing with the sight of his mother or his bastard father anymore. Kitsu peaked up to where his father’s body lay and some four feet from it lay his head but yet he felt no real sorrow for his father as it was his fault for his poor mother’s death and his own! He closed his eyes for the first time and drifted into a sleep, amongst the blood and bodies, unable to believe any of this could be real. He awoke to find people in the room, crying but with the bodies gone at least. Kitsu was so happy to see someone he jumped to his feet determined to tell someone what had happened; he jumped in front of them, he tried screaming at them and even hitting them but nothing could make them notice him and so he began to accept that this was going to be his fate from here till the end of days. For 10 months the property fell into disrepair and became abandoned as Kitsu still walked the halls of the Inn, unable to speak to anyone and unable to do anything at all except watch the sands of time pass, that was until the creature came. It was about 4 AM in the morning when Kitsu finished walking the halls, he felt a presence near him that he couldn't quite explain as it sent chills down his spine, he turned his head to see a lurking shape behind one of the screens to the rooms. The mass burst through laughing and howling, it stood on two legs, was covered in bone white spines and it’s face was a bone white skull that covered half the creatures face down to its lips;

“Oh look! Something for me to snack on! Get here you little bastard!”

Kitsu screamed at the top of his lungs and sprinted towards the front entrance hoping he could get out into the woods or at least somewhere safe! He bolted and grabbed at the chain in his chest a sudden jolt of pain began to set in;

“Why was it hurting? Was the creature causing it?” He thought to himself as he ran, tears once more filling his eyes. Suddenly a crash came from behind him and the sound of the creature scream in pain hit his ears, he looked behind to see a man in a black shikakusho wielding a marvelous white Katana. Masayoshi’s eyes were wide in shock and awe and the man sprung into the air with a shout and drove his blade home into the creature and it dissolved in front of his eyes. The man turned to him, with hair as white as snow, gentle blue eyes and a beaming smile he walked over and spoke calmly;

“You have nothing to fear from me, I am a Shinigami from the Soul Society and I’m here to take you home where you can be with other spirits.” The man spoke with such tenderness that Kitsu broke down and hugged the man as tight as he could; he was able to see him! Finally someone was able to see him but also get him away from this nightmare! ”All I have to do is tap you with my sword and you’ll go there, no problem. It’s called a Konso.”

The Shinigami gave a soft smile as he prepared to depart him, he lifted his sword when Kitsu finally found his voice; “Wait! Will you be there? I don’t want to be alone anymore… But I’d like to be like you.”

He gave a weak smile as he held back the tears and the Shinigami smiled back at him; “Perhaps one day, you will and we’ll meet again someday i know it.”

With that the Shinigami raised his blade and pressed it lightly to Kitsu’s head, he felt at peace and so happy for the first time in so long he didn't know how to express himself so he let himself fall calmly into serenity.

Rukongai - Hanging Dog

When he awoke, he was in a completely new environment. He awoke in a small hut with no windows and not much in the way of comfort except the clothes he wore which was a tattered long sleeve blue shirt and a pair of messy grey trousers. the wind whistled on the outside as he pushed himself up and rubbed his eyes unsure of what was going on. Kitsu thought back on the Shinigami that had saved him and how he had forgotten to ask for his name! He rubbed his head and saw that the chain was now gone? 'How odd' he thought to himself as he stepped outside. He didn’t know where he was or what he was truly doing but the one thing that he knew for sure was that his name was Kitsu Kasigawa and he was going to become a Shinigami.

Kitsu left the small hut and wandered into what he later found to be the area of the Rukongai known as 'Hanging Dog', The toughest area to grow up in and to survive in all of the Soul Society. He spent many years then trying to work as honestly as he could to get money to pay for his food, or travel into the nearby woods to forage as he despised stealing. Along the way he would try to break up fights and became a form of law enforcement in the area, thought he was still young his heart was big and he wanted to help the others around him. In the process of his rightful doings he would be beaten and was in numerous fights attempting to protect the weak from bullies and gangs which more times then most he came out worse than the intended victim, but he learnt how to pick his fights and how to spot the weaknesses of his opponents. For many years he grew into a strong, athletic young man whom had various rendezvous with rather beautiful women, to which all ended in failure and regardless of how often he would be a gentleman and a nice guy, more times than most it ended with him getting a fist to the face or kick to the gentleman’s region. He soon learnt that his luck was never going to be particularly good but at least it was something.

Unfortunately his luck once again plagued him, as he became a target for trouble again when he was acquainted with a rather beautiful girl to whom he showed some interest, as they sat together and drank sake as they chatted about how things are and how they should be. Kitsu had a somewhat caring disposition for this girl for her intellect and beauty was nothing short of amazing. He looked at her with such awe; he had no problems in the world until her father came in surrounded by several gang members. As a local crime boss Kitsu’s advances were not taken well and he was quickly set upon and attacked in the bar. After getting kicked, punched and beaten repeatedly he was dragged back half- conscious and bleeding to an unmarked building and thrown in a dark pit. Kitsu sat, used to his common misfortune and unrelenting bad luck;

“Well, at least it can’t get much worse!”

He sighed to himself with a small chuckle as he lay in the cold and dark pit. He didn’t get much of a break however as he was soon dragged by several men into an open area lit only by 6 candles in a deep, dark and wet hole which he guessed was most probably a cellar with the men carrying him and the girl’s father standing before him, he pondered the fact he may die here.

"Since you seem to enjoy making advances on my daughter I will grant you a present showing my… Disapproval." With this he pulled forth a burning hot iron, curved in various shapes. He edged closer as Kitsu tried desperately to break free he had the glowing red iron pushed into the flesh on his chest. ‘The pain… The pain is unbearable.’ He screamed in agony for hours as they persisted laughing at his agony. He lost consciousness and awoke lying in the street as people passed him unwilling to help, until a shadowy figure picked him up and carried him before he once again lost consciousness. When he came too there sat the same white hair, the same blue eyes and the same smile! It was the Shinigami that had saved him all those years ago. Kitsu couldn't speak as he was just in too much shock. But the Shinigami got to his feet and sat opposite him;

“You know you really don’t help yourself do you?”

“Well once again I owe you… Yet I still don’t know your name?”

“Strange you should ask that, I don’t believe I know yours?”

“I am Kitsu Kasigawa, pleased to meet you! What shall I call you?”

“You don’t get to call me anything. Kitsu, I want you to do something for me alright? I want you to go and join the Spiritual Arts Academy for Shinigami.”

“Wait, you mean I actually get to train to be like you? Why would you tell me this after all these years?”

“Plainly speaking I was drawn to your spiritual energy, much like that Hollow was back when I saved you all that time ago. You see that creature was called a Hollow, it’s our job as Shinigami to destroy Hollows and since I see your spiritual pressure has somewhat grown a bit since we last met, I’d like you to enroll and just to make sure that you do, when you graduate then I will tell you my name Kitsu.”

“I… Well… I’ve always dreamed of being like you, I suppose now is as good a time as any to do that and repay the favor you did me!”

In his excitement Kitsu jumped up and forgot about his burns, he sunk back down wincing at the pain then they both laughed and spoke some more but before long they were healed and the Shinigami told him where to go as he had business to attend too.

“See you when you graduate kid.”

The Academy

And with that he was gone again, like a spectre he disappeared and was gone from sight. Several days later Kitsu had followed the directions he had received and was starting his time in the Academy. He took his time there very seriously and did well in his Hakuda, and Hoho classes but could never get to grips at all with Kido. To this young man it just wasn’t his style and although he excelled in his other classes, he barely made it through Kido. However, Kitsu’s greatest achievement was in Zanjutsu. He impressed his teachers with the unwillingness to give up and his determination to win, a skill he picked up from his time in Hanging Dog. He didn’t spend much time making friends or even making attempts at his female classmates. He just wanted to get started as his time as a Shinigami and thank that Shinigami for their hospitality.

Role Playing Sample: (This is a sample role play to get an understanding of how well you perform at it. Try to make it at least a paragraph. Describing the area around the characters and how they feel is an easy way to lengthen your posts.)

Kitsu was back. He was back in that horrific room where the blood covered the walls, the plants lay dried and decayed and before him was his mother pinned with the monster that killed her. He stared at it for a time as he watched the supposedly honorable Samurai laugh and drink with his friend amongst his dead body and that of his father and mother, he could feel the blood boiling in his soul he wanted to slaughter them, to tear them limb from limb! He cried out as he drew his Zanpakuto seeing a twirling blaze of wind as a wolf like face snarled from the wind stopping him from attacking! "What are you?!" He cried wide eyed in terror as it launched at him teeth and claws bared before he awoke.

He jumped up from his bed sitting bolt upright with sweat running down his body with his sheets soaked in sweat. It was another nightmare and much like the past few nights it was a horrific reminder of his past as he put his face into his hand gritting his teeth before looking back at his shaking hand; "Damn you..." He snarled as he punched down upon his bed. He sat there for a moment before going to get a class of water and taking a moment to collect his thoughts, he had always reached the same point in the dream when he drew his Zanpakuto the wind brought about that terrifying shape with its bared teeth... Was that his inner self? Was it his Zanpakuto spirit clawing its way free? He did not know how to contemplate his dream and decided to sit and clear his mind before trying to sleep once more, hopefully more peaceful than before...
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Kitsu Kasigawa [finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsu Kasigawa [finished]   Kitsu Kasigawa [finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Welcome to the club.

Approved
Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down

Kitsu Kasigawa [finished]
Page 1 of 1