The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The student that snuck off *Tatsu*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The student that snuck off *Tatsu* Empty
PostSubject: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Kaiyo had been sent to the real world for a training exercise with her Academy class. The undercover Captain was part of a team of 5 other students, all of whom had spread out to cover the large area. So far, they'd been around for three hours and hadn't caught a single glimpse of a hollow. Left alone in her area, the baseball capped academy student has instead decided she would nap for a while.

Landing atop a roof in the shopping district, Kaiyo sighed lightly. Tracing her right hand along the rim of her cap as she glanced down at the busy humans. Mindlessly passing through their hum-drum lives with a bit of retail therapy. It was nearly midday, so the streets were starting to get busier and busier. Hustling bustling crowds managing to spread like a wave into different shops. Kaiyo longer to be able to buy some more real world candy. She missed it, and knew such a luxury was seldom available for Academy students. That, and she was still listening to the constant buzzing in her ear of her team-mates. Still so excited with actually being given a headset to communicate, they had decided a check in every two seconds was needed.

There air was surprisingly still on the roof. Kaiyo dropped onto the edge, swinging her feet off the very end as she rested her hands behind her on the ledge. Her face was calm with a serene contemplation. Soul Society had been thrown into a maelstrom of chaos from her death. In fact, the conversation had turned once more to talk of the 11th Squad Captain's death. Kaiyo couldn't help but interject, pressing her finger against her ear as she spoke, 'No way! The 11th squad Captain did have it coming, it was a foolish move to practice something she's so bad at' she smirked to herself, just liking to hear the other students oppose the idea. Kaiyo herself had adopted Buzz as a second squad hopeful.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Wind was rustling in the tree's in the park Tatsu arrived in, children running along and parents trying to follow, it almost seemed nostalgic to the shinigami who closed the Gate behind him, of course he was invisible to most, he had no Gigai to hide in himself.
The man's mind was set on the fact the captain wasn't dead, and he was sure about it, unless she healed off really quickly, but still, Tatsu had a feeling even if she did manage to do such a spell on herself..it wouldn't kill her, she was just too awesome for that.

Tatsu looked left and right, and decided to go left, the passage was clear and tree's were calm, everything was calm in fact, after a second of thought, he attempted tp hide his reiatsu as best as he could, but nothing was amazing. He kept walking forward, sure he was invisible to most, making his way forward to a more crowded area, he could guess everyone's normal life was starting and people were going to work or going to school. In one deft jump Tatsu jumped on a rooftop and gave a look around, this was almost a sneaking mission, he couldn't be found by the shinigami taking care of the city, he could be in shit for such a thing.

After deciding he would sit down on the edge of a building he kept looking at everyone's normal life, if a captain as powerful as kaiyo was around, something was bound to happen out of the ordinary, and while he was at it, he could perhaps see who the shinigami of the area is if a hollow comes about.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Kaiyo's eyes grew wider, her head turning around to the appearance of the reiatsu. Her expression blank as she stared over her shoulder for a while. Wondering why on earth Tatsu would be here as well. It wasn't normal for other active shinigami to be sent to the same location as an Academy exercise, not unless things went very badly; which they hadn't.

'Hey Buzz, Buzz you okay? Report in Buzz!' The ever increasing snappy voice of her team leader whistled through the girl's ear as she turned back around. 'Yeah, sorry, dropped my ear-piece...False alarm' she said lightly. Not bothering to listen to the response. Kaiyo's mind drifted back to Tatsu, unable to find any reason for why he would be on Earth. It made her feel a little worried, and it was something she could shake off so easily.

Luckily enough for Kaiyo she didn't need to. The sky tore open behind the girl as a scathed hollow slipped through. Not really in the mood to deal with the monotonous and stupid tactics their team leader had set out, Kaiyo decided she'd just kill the thing before anyone even noticed. They were rookies, so they likely wouldn't notice at all. Twisting around, the girl began running towards the hollow. Keeping low in her stance as a red hue began to form around the things mouth. She only had a few moments before the slow students picked up on it's appearance so she acted quickly. Unsheathing the unfamiliar blade as she slid quickly underneath the monster. Quickly changing her direction as she leapt into the air, once behind the monster and sliced a clean cut straight through the hollow. Kaiyo landed back onto the roof silently as he voice came in her ear again.

'Hey, did anyone else sense that? hollow report!'. Quietly sheathing back up her blade, Kaiyo pressed her finger against her ear again, 'Nothing round this end, I think you imagined it' she stated quite blankly. Already hoping back onto the ledge with a mild sigh.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 am

Tatsu had been looking around for quite a few minutes, standing here and there, as if he didn't belong with the people down below, he could feel the reiatsu of other people, probably of his level. He didn't really care much as long as they didn't detect him. Time had flown and of course Tatsu wasn't suposed to be there, he was already stressing about someone being sent in after him, but with no captain to send the report of his missing, he could probably buy another hour or two.

Going back to street level, not hitting anyone and landing with a mere thud the samurai moved on, closing in on the people he could feel with his energy, trying to melt in with the croud.

His plan was just looking around for traces of his conviction, he probably hadn't found anyone when he could feel this reiatsu upon him, it was new to him, as if terror roamed his way around him, but in an instant later, it was gone. Could it be the hollow, Tatsu remembered all those classes he heard over and over again, and the description matched. Switching his direction, straight towards where he felt the energy, the young samurai augmented his pace, trying to get trhere as fast as possible. If someone was in need of help, or if a soul was in need of help, he would be there.

''Keep your focus'' something in his head warned him, of course the blade couldn't guess what happened, but if a hollow was out there, the overprotective sword wanted its wearer to handle the situation just fine. Jumping on a rooftop Tatsu neared the area, not really hiding himself, but sticking to the shadows of a rooftop staircase, the man's colors betrayed him not, except the red bandana flapping in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:19 am

Kaiyo slowly leant backwards off the ledge, rolling onto her back as she stared blankly up at the sky for a moment. The tension in her body released with each slow intake of air. Her hat had tilted from she rolled backwards, now loosely on and covering most of her face, the girl shut her eyes.

Drifting into a mindless sense of sense of reality; Kaiyo was awoken. Alarm bells ringing quickly trough her mind as she sat bolt up right. Twisting around to face the on-coming reiatsu. The girl considered hiding, avoiding being found all together. Though her mind blanked, frozen with thoughts of her plan being un-ravelled so soon. She would just have to wait. It's possible Tatsu had just sensed the hollow. That was more likely actually. Sharper senses had addressed the quick fluctuation and he was just making his way over to check everything was fine...hopefully.

Sight of Kaiyo's red bandana flickered through the air on the neighbouring rooftop. Jilted by guilt, the academy student remained seated. Trying to act as any academy student would, the girl shuffled backwards to the edge of the building. 'Who's there?!' she yelled, adding a hint of shaken fear into her call.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm

The air made his air ripple, breaking the veil of shadow that he was hiding in, moved towards where the hollow was, he had no clue anyone was near, so he jumped and landed on the same rooftop as the girl he supposedly didn't know or wasn't supposed to know. The hollow's body wasn't present but the remains of his spiritual energy was there, glancing around making sure he was alone. ''Well atleast something was here, its either dead or gone, whoever killed it, made a quick job...hmm'' Things were adding up, but anyone could defeat a hollow in a mere second if the hollow is a pushover.

Tatsu had absolutly no clue someone was behind him at that point, exactly accross the street resonated a voice he probably didn't know, his first reaction was, hide, a quick glance around, he decided to instantly jump down at street level and enter a building, if he was found, he was sure he'd he in deep deep shit. Of course he didn't know he was running from his own captain .
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Kaiyo watched, utterly stunned as Tatsu dropped off the roof and onto the street. Kaiyo nearly burst out laughing. At least her initial question was answered, Tatsu was not on official Shinigami duty. Though he was hiding, Kaiyo couldn't help but wonder what from. The girl restrained her reaction, knowing it would simply mean the students on her intercom would start asking annoying questions.

Kaiyo hopped up to her feet. Her initial idea of hiding was trampled by the curiosity of Tatsu's motives. The red and white robed student jumped across to the edge of the building. Smirking to herself as she pressed her finger into her ear. Speaking clearly, 'Buzz here, i got a possible rogue Shinigami at my location...I'm heading in, backup required. This could be a big catch for us guys' she added. An evil genius inside her cackled at the excited responses of the Academy students, already rushing to her location.

The girl dropped off the building in an agile manner. Swinging legs first through the open building Tatsu had ran into. Kaiyo rolled back up to her feet. Keeping now a more serious tone as she moved through the rooms. 'I'm an Academy Student of the Gotei 13, I have reason to suspect you of being a rogue Shinigami. I have backup on the way, come out now or we'll be forced to use force' she called. Keeping her expression serious as she moved through another empty room. The tactics were basic, and a little silly really, but it followed the usually Academy student reaction.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:29 pm

The building in question seemed to be an open parking lot Tatsu was behind a car just waiting there, spiritual pressures were closing in on him already, his breath was acelerating, he could already feel the adrenaline surging within him, his spiritual pressure was rising, he could hear the foot steps of the person that called out to him, he was followed and didn't want to create havoc in the human world..just yet.

Foot steps could be heard coming closer, as he stepped out in the middle of the area, facing the oncoming academy student, zanpakuto still sheathed he listened to her talking and nodded, decided to present himself. ''I am a member of the 11th division, Tatsu chirako, I have beliefs that the true mean's of the captain's disappearance are false, if you label me a renegade for taking up a mission of my own without my captain's approval, I'll slay you hear and now, with all your so called support.'' Tatsu knew his name was well known within the academy, he hoped it would resonate some logic within the girl's mind, of else he would need to draw his blade.

Giving a glance left and right, toward's the incoming spiritual pressures, a smirk raised on his face, and he would prepare himself, if a fight was to arise, one of them would regret they ever came in here, an epic samurai slash would be the good solution to start this fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Slay seemed a little harsh, and Kaiyo doubted highly Tatsu would be so stupid as to kill innocent students. Still, the girl just stood, frozen to the spot. Her jaw dropped in complete disbelief, what the hell had given him anything to suspect?! Kaiyo's mind raced with the possibilities. Kaiyo tugged at the rim of her cap, keeping her expression stoic as she spoke calmly. 'She didn't disappear though, she died'.

As quickly as she'd spoke, the three other Academy students rushed past her. Swords unsheathed and charging towards Tatsu. Kaiyo rolled her eyes slightly, 'Way to talk it out guys' she jeered, her voice un-heard as the team leader struck first. A tall guy that lunged straight at Tatsu. The next two, both females attacked from the sides.

Kaiyo didn't move, she'd have to take a dive in combat and wanted to talk to Tatsu a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Tatsu hadn't had to think this whole conversation over beforehand and the words just came out of his mouth as the situation arose around him, he wanted to look sure of himself, perhaps to scare the student into attacking him. The shinigami stood there looking at the student in front of him, she didn't seem nervous at all about his pressence or anything, which could be weird from a point of view, being that everyone in the academy knows Tatsu, since he probably beat everyone in the academy once. ''She died, that's whats everyone wants to believe, simple minded people who think's a captain can be slain by their own spiritual pressure and a mere kido, and I'm pretty sure it was a cover up anyway''

Tatsu's eye's shot from side to side as the academy students charged towards him, seeing as they tried to all hit him at the same time and pretty much at the same angle, Tatsu started by merely back stepping seeing if the students wouldn't colide, using his enemy against themselves is one of the strategie that Tatsu uses against groups.

Looking at the Students he cracked his neck, trying to recognize them if he ever had them in a fight before, leaving his blade to his side, he'd drop into a hand to hand stance facing the students.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Kaiyo shrugged lightly, deciding she would give her fellow students a fighting stance by trying to goad tatsu into a more angered state. 'Maybe the Captain just wasn't that great and should have been more vigilant with her training, it was no secret the 11th squad Captain was awful at kidou, so assuming her death is a cover-up is probably more simple-minded than anything else. Because you don't seem to be able to handle the reality' she spoked calmly. Standing still a good few metres away as her team-mates continued their strikes.

Team leader; Kyo, had managed to avoid the collision. Leaping over the other two as he spun around with a deadly samurai slash at Tatsu's back. Kyo himself had fought Tatsu before, and lost, many times. The other two, females who Kaiyo didn't even know names for, had not been so fortunate. Bumping straight into each-other, they had scrambled back up to their feet, holding a basic combat stance either side of Tatsu as one of them spoke. Keeping their gaze on their opponent, but speaking loud enough for Kaiyo to hear.

'Buzz! Call for backup from Soul Society' Kaiyo's expression dropped even lower. She cared for Tatsu, and refused to hand him over to authorities, ran by the central 46. 'We can take him though' she called back, trying to save face. Kaiyo slowly reached her own Zanpakuto, it wasn't exactly hers, but it was a sword none the less.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Tatsu had listened to the student talking, resonance of hate going through his reiatsu that was covering the area, on second though his hand moved to his zanpakuto but he didn't unsheath it. Instead he kept it in there, showing that he wouldn't be killing anyone this day. ''The captain was a great person, will it or not, I have reason's to believe she's not dead and I will not be through with it untill I can prouve myself wrong, prepare yourselves.''

Tatsu had seen them come and had prepared, it was against his principles to attack someone from behind, but coming from a student of the academy who had lost multiple times against him, Tatsu guessed such lowly techniques would come from him. ''The fact I don't attempt to kill my opponents with silly incantations will be the reason you can walk out of here'' Indeed Tatsu thought kido was rather useless, he could, probably defeat most of the kido users of his level.

The hit came clear from behind him, fast and nice, he had learned that ability from the academy teacher, and now Kyo had mastered it to, but while he took the time to master it Tatsu knew how to counter it, turning his back away from the now colliding girl's Tatsu rose his foot just about shoulder level, before he brought it down in an attempt of an hammer drop kick, straight on Kyo's head, right before his sword could make contact with his leg.

Hearing as he was asking for backup Tatsu wouldn't wait a second longer, ignoring the nameless girls he would use one of their shoulders to launch himself in Buzz's direction sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Reason to believe she's not dead, Kaiyo's awareness switched itself off for a moment. Her brain clicked over to the image of her dead corpse, flashing images twisted around the different angles of her body. Frantically searching for some kind of hidden fault that she'd overlooked, something that Tatsu might notice. She could think of nothing, nothing that involved Tatsu other than her headband.

The headband... The red bandanna swished through the air as Tatsu leapt forwards. Kaiyo's body reacted to the on-coming danger before her brain could catch up. The short girl twisted around quickly, bringing her right heel back around with her spin, planting it in the small of Tatsu's back as he moved past where she had just been standing. Bringing her foot back around she slowly slid it back onto the floor, frozen in shock at her own stupid reactions. In her defence, all she saw was a sword coming towards her.

'Shit' she cursed inwardly. Kaiyo had been hoping she wouldn't have to fight, the fear trodden girl dropped any stance of combat. Holding out her hands helplessly as she spoke frantically, 'I won't call for backup!' she re-assured him.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Tatsu could see the the academy student, seemed like she was dazing off as he charged her, but that was typical, people just couldn't react in time with Tatsu's attack most of the time. I could already imagine the other two students opening their jaws in awe as he charged her with his unsheathed zanpakuto. The strike was true and it was about to hit his mark, when suddently the girl seemed illuminated and she burst into action, faster than he could realise Tatsu was kissing the concrete, after a few seconds he stood up and gave a look at the students he had passed a few moments earlier, and then turned his glance to the girl who had seemingly surrendered, in a moments notice, he would give a glance at her finger, just checking for safety measures, then his eyes shot back at hers.

The blue bandanna was still tied at the end of his zanpakuto's handle, making sure it wouldn't move it was tied with a knot, glancing around, seeing if they would attack him again or not, his situation wasn't clear, why was he fighting academy students to find a captain, this was so against the law, he could be judged a traitor and face the gallows just for that.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Kaiyo took a moment to let her eyes trace up and down Tatsu, his general demeanour seemed to have changed so much in such a short amount of time. It was odd seeing a friend like this, a possible hostile, and all because she'd died. Well...Sort of. Still, Kaiyo missed Tatsu, and his company, but she needed to find out how he knew and if he did, would she have to tell him.

The brown haired girl took a slow and steady step backwards, her arms still up and her gaze still locked onto Tatsu. Her eyes flickered down to the blue ribbon at the end of his Zanpakuto handle. The way it was cut, the difference in how he wore it. It was Kaiyo's. The girl didn't know how the hell he'd been allowed to take it, or why he had, but in a way, she felt touched that he had it. After realising perhaps that she had stared for too long at the blue ribbon, he gaze diverted back up. 'Nice Bandanna' she said plainly. Uncertain at just what level of suspicion he head reached, though attacking academy students seemed a little desperate to her.

'Please don't attack me...How do you know the 11th squad Captain still isn't dead?'. Her team-mates all seemed to be out cold, so Kaiyo had a while to talk and so far, he hadn't mentioned her almost too good dodge.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Tatsu looked around, and he had managed to put out cold 3 academy students without even attacking trice, he chuckled as he looked back to them. Turning his gaze back he would put his sword back in its place crossing his arms on his chest he eyed down the student.

The general area around them was unscathed by their fight, and human's were still unaware, this was Tatsu's first time outside Soul Society in a long while, ever since his death to be honest. Tatsu spotted the girl staring at the bandana, and he watched her watch it untill she shot her stare back upwards to say it looked nice. ''T'was a present I gave to the captain'' he answered boldly, eyeing the student. He looked at her ask a question about how he knew, taking a deep breath, he said in a long sigh. ''I guess after attacking academy students, it won't change the outcome of my punishment. Two days before her ....death.... Me and the captain fought, of course I got slaughtered and butchered to pieces and bits, but I remember being in the 2nd squad barracks when she hugged me and told me I managed to cut her on her finger, when I managed to see her body, that cut wasn't there. And second of all, all of her body was charred, yet the bandana I gave her was intact, assuming she cared a little for the meaning of the present I gave her, if she would truly been dead, the bandana would've been destroyed, which mean's she's still alive out there.'' Tatsu said turning away from the student looking to the city wondering if this was all worth the punishment he'd receive when coming back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Slightly taken a-back by his blunt answer, Kaiyo dropped her arms. Listening intently as to why Tatsu knew she wasn't dead. The girl's eyes quaked with worry, such a small detail, really? A cut on her hand! Kaiyo wasn't sure if she was more annoyed that she missed it, or that Tatsu didn't. Still, the question had to be posed, that someone looking so closely at her body might have merely been looking for an excuse to banish the given truth.

As for the bandanna, well that had been simply because Kaiyo herself had been wearing it so much, so something similar needed to be shown on her corpse, why had had chosen to take it seemed a little odd though. Kaiyo's eyes twitched sideways as Tatsu turned around, glancing down to her hand the girl couldn't help but smirk lightly. Granted, Kaiyo seemed to heal quite quickly, but the small scar was still there, though already faded greatly.

Kaiyo wasn't sure how to react, but she knew there were a few things she would need to do. Her hand slowly traced up to her ear, she'd only have a moment or so. 'Students down, rogue shinigami in this area' she spoked clearly and quickly. Dropping her hand into a vague combat stance to protect herself from any adverse reaction.

Kaiyo shuffled back, keeping her guard high as she spoke. 'What if i were to tell you that your right, that wasn't the Captain, but that doesn't mean she isn't dead' she spoke confidently. In her mind a great plot was woven of Kaiyo being kidnapped and her death faked. Plus she hoped with the full conviction she had spoken with, he would believe her. If not, the emergency respond unit would be along to her ear-pieces location in a few moments anyway.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Tatsu wouldn't miss a small detail that meant the world to him, in his mind hurting a captain meant improvement, it was a sign he was better than most, but still had a long way to go ahead of him, it only bolstered his courage to keep going. He didn't know what he was about to do with the girl, he would probably knock her out if she wouldn't leave him, but she seemed annoyed for a reason.

Tatsu had taken the bandana he had given her merely to give it back when he would find her, and he would search to the ends of the worlds to find her if no one tried to stop him before.

Tatsu was about to leave, he was just thinking about leaving when he heard the girl behind him betray what she had said, in a flash moment his dagger was flying in her direction, but it wouldn't go further than her, after a quick look, it was tied with the blue ribbon, flinging it back in his direction, he slashed forward at the girl, spinning the dagger like a dangerous flail around himself trying to harm her. Of course his Zanpakuto itself wasn't unsheathed untill this moment.

Tatsu's eyes were locked on the student, that started speaking through his attacks, she rabbled something about the captain not being dead. ''It would simply mean your more than an academy student'' Knowing that, his sword flashed out of its sheath, but it was nothing more than a feint, an attempt to raise his knee straight for her abdomen. He needed to end this fight quickly, and flee this place, else other shinigami's would show up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 pm

No response came in her ear, Kaiyo could only hope help was coming because she didn't have the courage to hurt Tatsu anymore than she already had. Making no real attempt at combat, Kaiyo kept her skill level low. Awkwardly twisting from side to side to avoid the slices, caught each time by the edge of the blade. Her uniform now riddled with holes, Kaiyo could feel the stinging from each slice that had let a small pool of crimson red gather. Her blood seeping into the white in her clothes, as she winced slightly. Her capped reiatsu meant it would take a hell of a lot longer to heal.

So far she'd been fine, a dagger was a lot safer than the full blade. Of course when Tatsu unsheathed his sword, Kaiyo had to respond in kind. She wouldn't hurt Tatsu, that just seemed wrong in her current situation. Though she'd have to use more force to defend if he was going to try and knock her out.

Kaiyo twisted around to one side, pulling the alien blade half out of it's sheath to knock aside Tatsu's own sword and avoid the knee. Kaiyo dropped the handle quickly afterwards, allowing the metal to slide back into it's case. Kaiyo jumped backwards to create a safer distance. Her breath quite bated as she spoke, 'Look, your captains dead you can't change that by attacking me, but your right, i'm more than just an academy student' she panted. Keeping her hands high. Kaiyo was still waiting on any response from her emergency call. It's possible her ear-piece was only linked to her team-mates, but that would be a bit stupid of the Academy if that was true.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Tatsu's rage was starting to die out already, as his attacks flurred the girl, more and more, he felt that this wasn't right, and that he shouldn't be doing this, it was very stupid in any case anyway, attacking an academy student because she's keeping information away from him was just plain stupid, his blows died out as the wind around them stopped moving with his movements.

It was obvious at this point that the girl was move than just an academy student, she was too much skilled, she seemed to evade every single deadly strike and make it look like it was luck or something similar, but it didn't matter at this point, he wouldn't keep fighting.

A voice in his head resonated, and his reiatsu attempted to restrain him, as if he was making something, screaming in his head as hard as his reiatsu shouted in his head. ''STOP!!!! Don't fight on anger, or you don't deserve to weild a fine sword like yours at all'' At this point. Tatsu's reiatsu was all over the place and it didn't seem to respond to him at all. In fact one could say his sword was mad at him, Sheathing his sword,l Tatsu gave a look towards the blade and all attempt to make his reiatsu hostile towards the girl and the academy students were eliminated. In a short moment, Tatsu would move his hand towards the sheathed blade and speak words. ''Bakudo number 4 Hainawa'' As he spoke those words,a yellow light surrounded his sword and restrained further unsheathing of the bladed weapon.

Turning around Tatsu gave an over the shoulder look to the girl, a sad look on his face. ''Your right..I can't change it, and by the action's I've done I don't deserver drawing my weapon untillI can master my emotions, sad that this Bakudo wear's the color that remind's me the most of my captain. And Honestly, your doing quite good for an academy student.''

Tatsu attempted walking away, hoping that he could get away before the girl could heal himself, or before the second division showed up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 am

((OOC: Again, sorry for the wait Tatsu Sad Hope this is okay, i left it a bit open at the end for ya ^^ ))

Kaiyo winced as Tatsu released his reiatsu, it was clear that he was fighting himself so much more than he was her. Such a fact that was so obvious to the captain and only made her feel more guilty. Factors she hadn't considered when planning her death. Still, she had to pretend not to notice. Not to notice how much pain her friend was in.

Dropping her gaze, Kaiyo prepared herself for an attack. Glancing back up to Tatsu as he cast a kidou spell around his own Zanpakuto. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of her head, this new capsule of her self couldn't handle higher reiatsu's very well. With a sad look of defeat, Kaiyo lifted her eyes up to Tatsu. Empathy at it's best, the girl struggled to even look her friend in the eyes.

Biting her bottom lip as he spoke his final words and turned to leave. Kaiyo bit harder down on her lip. Fighting the swelling urge inside her to tell Tatsu who she really was. The mention of her own golden yellow reiatsu tugged at her heart strings. Was it really so hard to lie to someone for just a while longer. For Kaiyo it was, especially for someone she cared so much about. Her body language was closed off, weakened by the soulful cries inside her own heart. 'Sorry Tatsu' she whispered.

Shutting her eyes slowly as she tipped her head back with a heavy sigh. Kaiyo took another step backwards, the cold concrete wall seeping chills through her back as the short girl slid down the wall. Still no answer in her ear. Kaiyo was alone. When her team-mates woke up she could just tell them he got away. Her wounds would be enough of a convincer in her tale at any rate.

The girl pulled her knees in closer to her, moving to wrap her arms around her legs when she caught sight of her gloves. The very gloves that were suppressing her enormous reiatsu. Kaiyo had been assured severely that nothing could break them, in fact, the warning had been an assured pain to her own being if her reiatsu did begin surging. A faint yellow glow had asserted itself behind the black gloves. A single spark of fluttering energy fizzled out into the air for a moment. Followed by of course, the pain.

Kaiyo's back arched backwards in the immediate jolt of pain. Heightened by her own emotions towards Tatsu. A burning sensation spread to the core of her body, similar to being stabbed directly in the heart. Clenching her fists tightly against the material on her trousers, the girl shut her eyes. The colour faded from the gloves, leaving the brown haired girl panting and sweating on the floor. Well maybe that's just how a normal academy student might react to her cuts.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Tatsu's hope's were crushed and he walked away, to make it a little more dramatic, this sunny day had changed into a thunderstorm, water falling from the sky, unto Tatsu's long hair made the weight on his shoulders even harder to bare, at this point he was asking himself what he would be doing, he was hoping to find the captain, to make his way back and count on her to cover up for him. But his plan had died before it started.

Putting that aside, how would he go back anyway, he didn't even know how to open a Sekai gate. ''I guess I'm done.'' Walking in the rain, holding back that searing feeling down his chest, Tatsu walked away, he couldn't believe what he had done just now, attacking academy students was something he never should have done, perhaps surrendering to them would of been a better idea. Glancing back he tried to feel the student's energy, and he managed to find it, but for a single second, he thought..he thought he could feel Kaiyo's energy flaring through some kind of restraint, but then at this point the young samurai didn't bother with it, he turned around pushing that fact on his imagination. His plan was made, he couldn't go back to the Soul Society without any help.

After a short moment walking under the rain he made it back to the parking lot, sitting on the ledge of a higher leveled building right aside, he stayed there, not really hiding his energy, he was just considering what fate would await him at the soul society now that he disobeyed some rule's to get out here and fail what he had thought to be sure. I guess that even conviction can make thing's true he thought within himself without really moving from his spot, waiting if the students would come to arrest him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Kaiyo leant forwards, wrapping her arms around her legs as she tried to catch her breath back. She'd been warned of pain, but that was excruciating. The girl needed to keep her emotions better in check. Though it seemed Tatsu hadn't noticed, which was lucky...In a way.

Kaiyo nudged the top of her hat with her hand, wiping her forehead slowly as she sighed. Sliding back up the wall as she walked across to her team-mates. They were out cold, probably for a while longer as well. One thing was for sure, they weren't getting into her squad.

Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck as she stood above the bodies, unable to find words to describe how she felt. Still reeling from the pain of releasing her own reiatsu, she could only stare blankly down at the students. The storm didn't help either. Her own powers relished such weather, usually adding to create their own maelstrom of energy. No such revitalizing energy was offered today though, her natural energy was too busy fighting the suppressing powers on it to offer benefits like that.

An energy traced along the back of her subconscious. So used to noticing the energies around her, Kaiyo couldn't figure out why Tatsu was so open. Taking another slow look down at her fallen comrades, Kaiyo's hand pressed against her ear. 'Scratch that, we're bringing him back' she muttered, still not even sure whether or not anyone had heard her.

Uncertain of what she would even say, the girl flash stepped up a level. Silently. Appearing behind Tatsu, she stood still. Her mouth moving to let various different sentences escape her mouth, but no words came out. She couldn't explain just telling him to run, and she couldn't protect him, not in her current state.

'I'm going to be taking you back to Soul Society...' she finally said. Her mind rushing past the thoughts and notions that might be able to help Tatsu. Nothing. 'Shiku should be able to cover for you though...And you need to stop looking for the dead Captain'. Worst case scenario, Kaiyo would personally stop anything bad happening to Tatsu.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Tatsu's mind was basicly brain dead at this point, water dropping all over him, he didn't notice it, but it affected his reiatsu, made him somewhat stronger but he wasn't in a fighting mood. It seemed that even Kaiyo's and Tatsu's reiatsu fit together from this point of view. His brow lifted when he noticed the girl flash stepped, even he couldn't do that and to top thing's off, she could guess exactly where he was even though she had no eye contact...or atleast he thought.

Turning around, while standing up, Tatsu eyed the little Buzz, as if he wanted to know whatever she was hidding, his deep blue eyes, frowning upon her. ''What are you'' He said, trying with a last hope to get answers for this useless trip.

As the staring went on the girl started speaking about bringing him back and to stop chasing dead people. His glance fell to the floor and he raised his hands forward as if this was the moment to put a bakudo on them, labelling him as a prisoner. ''Guess this is the time I go down without a fight'' He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Kaiyo's mind took a moment to think of a any suitable answer. The tear between her own guilt and her mission ever increasing with each moment she spent with Tatsu. Her own name lingered on the tip of her tongue, praying to tumble from her lips. No such luck. 'I'm a friend' she finally answered. A little annoyed with herself for even flash stepping so close, she had at least hoped tatsu might be too busy with his own contemplations to notice. Of course the winds were not in her favour today.

A large bolt of lightning illuminated the dark car park just a second. Her own reiatsu jolting silently inside her body, fighting against the barrier to explode outwards. Kaiyo clenched her fists tightly, dropping her gaze to the floor as she tried to think of othre things. Past Tatsu and the weather. Of course the matters at hand wouldn't allow such time to relax.

The girl's eyes lifted, quaking with another raucous explosion of thunder. He was handing himself over?! It was wrong, all wrong. Kaiyo was in effect, arresting one of her closest friends for not believing her own faked death. Where was the line of right in that situation. A question she needent ask, because kaiyo already knew the answer.

Swollowing her emotion, she looked directly into Tatsu's eyes. 'Good...' she muttered. Kaiyo lifted up her right hand, 'Bakudo 4. Hainawa' she uttered the words. A golden rope entagling itself tightly around Tatsu's wrists. The faint pattering of footsteps echoed on the floor below. A clicking appearing in her ear just seconds afterwards. 'Buzz! Status report'.

Kaiyo kept her right hand forwards, her eyes fixated on Tatsu. Trying to at least get a read of what was going on in his head as she replied. 'Floor above, hostile ready for transportation back to Soul Society'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The student that snuck off *Tatsu*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next