The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Hell no (Will)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Oh Hell no (Will) Empty
PostSubject: Oh Hell no (Will)   Oh Hell no (Will) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Kaiyo's hand dragged down the side of her face, tugging at her tired eyes in an effort to actually wake up. She was in desperate need of moisturising and she clearly needed to wake up before she went in. She sighed, punching in the last few codes as the door hissed open. She slumped through, her haori brushing against the team of shinigami trailing behind the small Captain. Had she been just a foot or so taller, she probably would have appeared quite menacing, as it was, she came up short.

'Run me through it again' she called over her shoulder, blinking away the last remnants of her dreams as they strode down the hallways. Right below the 11th squad, it wasn't quite the maggots nest, but the 11th squad cells usually housed the souls nobody else to capture; at least until the stealth corps came in to transport them. Every now and then though, a walk-in cause too much of a stir, and with the soul in question, Kaiyo had been given the job of finding out who the hell he was.

'The alarm was raised at 4:13 when the guy killed a shinigami out on patrol, we 'dunno where he came from, and he 'ain't one of ours' Kaiyo's eyes flickered with life as she finally managed to wake herself up, amidst the chaos she'd sent out two patrol groups to bring in the rogue soul, apparently he put up quite a fight. Five Shinigami dead, one of them from her squad. Her fingers sprawled through the air as her reiatsu began to swirl around her. Apparently her bad temper wasn't improved when she was woken abruptly.

'He managed to take one of ours though...' she huffed, round the corner of the surprisingly warm bunker style maze then been trailing through. It was secure, that much was certain, after-all, the 12th squad had designed it. If the criminals detained her were the ones strong enough to only be brought in by the 11th squad then it had to be able to withstand some force really.

'The patrol partner managed to raise the alarm, and we got there just after the 10th squad. They lost two guys and set-up the perimeter, we went in...The guys strong, not a shinigami, but no normal soul, looks like he's been through hell an back though'. There was a edge of empathy in the man's voice, and Kaiyo glanced over her shoulder, tracing up his impressive stature to his eyes. The man in question had been the group leader who'd brought in their lost soul, it was his immediate subordinate who'd been killed. Curious indeed. Kaiyo came to a halt, the brightly lit hallway split off around the corner, pairs of doors lining the corridoor.

Kaiyo turned around fully to the men towering over her, she nodded once up at them as she made her way for the nearest door. One observation room and one detention room, the guy was apparently chained up to his chair; but Kaiyo wouldn't have minded restraining him.

Her hand hovered over the door, 'Just, bring me the full file on him as soon as it's done, kay'. No doubt the brainy folks were already trying to work out where the guy came from, for now, she'd just have to hope he could tell her. Kaiyo cracked her neck to one side, allowing her blonde hair to trail along her neck, she pushed open the door.

Her eyes flickering around the man's frame, taking in every bit of information she could. She sighed, slinging back the chair across the desk to him as she slumped down, 'Why do I always have to talk to the tall one' she grumbled; more to herself than the man. Still, he was damn tall, at no level or power close to her own, but he was strong, he looked it as well. Kaiyo had been fighting enough to recognise the air of a fighter, the resilience in a persons eyes. Her light blue eyes fluttered up and down his body as she absent mindedly untied her Zanpakuto from her side, gently placing it on the table in front of her. It wasn't a scare tactic, she just didn't find it comfortable to sit with, and there was no real danger of this man getting it before her.

She leant back in her chair, sliding down it slightly as she stared up as the brightly tiled ceiling lights. 'So, what's your name?' she spoke clearly, not yet dropping her gaze to the man.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Oh Hell no (Will) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hell no (Will)   Oh Hell no (Will) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Will stared down at the table in front of him groggily, how had he gotten here? He couldn't remember anything after fighting off an entire platoon of men in black robes. They were dressed like the red headed man he had seen weeks before, but this time instead of fighting some monster they had attempted to take him.

At first it had been just one man, rather short, wearing a black robe. Will didn't think anything of it until the man slowly started walking closer to him his right hand drifting down to the sword he wore on his hip. Before the blade even cleared the scabbard Will's instincts had kicked in and he lunged at the man catching him by surprise. Before the robed man even knew what was happening Will had twisted his head around to face the way he had come.

Apparently that had been the wrong thing to do, it was fifteen minutes there were more of them all of them came with their weapons drawn. It was then that all hell broke lose Will fought with everything he had and had managed to take down about five of them but something ensnared his arms and then finally he felt a sharp pain at the back of his skull. All there was was black after until he woke up in the room.

He sat there for what felt like an eternity, when the door finally opened a short young woman in a white robe came in and sat across the table from him. Before anything happened she set her own sword down on the table in front of him.

Her voice was quiet and serious when the young woman finally spoke, “Who are you?”

Will looked at her his eyes and face stoic, “You don't know who I am? Where I am?” He frowned trying to act like he didn't know anything in an attempt to get her to loosen his restraints.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Oh Hell no (Will) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hell no (Will)   Oh Hell no (Will) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Kaiyo's head lolled down from her gaze, her eyes rolling in annoyance as a sharp look encircled gaze. She leant forwards across the table, clutching her hands together as she traced her thumbs around themselves. Caught in a moment of staring, her mind wandered into silence, filling the room before she lifted her gaze to meet the man's eyes. She didn't believe him. Kaiyo wasn't the smartest of people, but she was perceptive enough and she could sense things a lot better than she could see them.

The girl shut her eyes, exhaling slowly as a light smirk toyed on her eyes. She desperately wanted to free the man, she'd lost one of her own Shinigami to his hands and could see the fairness in some payback. A spark of golden light buzzed along her fingertips for just a moment, jolting across her blue eyes as she locked eyes with the criminal. Her voice more deadly than ever as she spoke once again, gently pulling her hands apart as she lifted from her seat slightly, 'I'm not an idiot, don't treat me like one, please'

She lowered back in to her seat, running her hand gently through her blonde hair as she decided to try again. 'What's your name?' Kaiyo was going to lose patience with this game very quickly, and she doubted she'd have the time to do so either. Even still, the man wasn't looking all that scared, or even concerned. She tilted her head to one side, narrowing her gaze in thought. 'You seem like the kinda guy, who won't respond much to me just hurting you, so as good as it'd make me feel...I don't think it'll help...So tell me why you killed so many Shinigami, who you are and how you got here, and then I might be able to help you leave'. Her emotions switched easily, but Kaiyo's attention span led itself to such trails, especially when she started to pay attention. Though she was still caught off guard by the mans height.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

Oh Hell no (Will) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hell no (Will)   Oh Hell no (Will) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Apparently the little blonde wasn't fooled by his memory loss, it wasn’t that big of a surprise Will didn't really have any talent for acting. In his fiery prison there hadn't been much call for it, he had learned to survive through brute force. When he had been shackled in the depths of Hell it had been Kill or be killed. If you ever had cause to trust someone you had to learn to sleep with your eyes open, because as soon as your guard was down you would feel the burning chains tighten around your throat before the very person you trusted snapped your neck. It was a lesson he had learned the hard way, he had helped another lost soul get through a fiery wasteland and it had cost him his life in a way. It was how he had found out that even in Hell there is no escape even by dying, when you die there you are born again in a fountain of fire. Forced to suffer in agony as your bones grew muscle and skin once more. It had felt like an eternity, but in reality it had only been a few moments.

“My name? It has been so long since I've had cause to use it...I think it was Will.” He grinned keeping his face stoic. He tried to lift his arms to gesture as he talked but the chains that held him to the chair securely. He didn't even bother to try and stretch his legs for he knew they were held just as tight.

“Shinigami?” he had a look of curiosity on his face, “What are shinigami? Do you mean those robed men who came at me with blades?” Will grinned, “You know for people who carried weapons they really didn't fight all that well; they couldn't even bring down one man armed with nothing but his arms and legs.

“But I am getting ahead of myself aren't I? You want to know why I killed them...simple...I have died more times than you can ever know....I wont die again, not before I am ready.” Will's eyes turned dark, if he was free he would of attempted to kill the woman sitting across from him. “If you knew where I was from...you'd kill me right now...so why would I tell you where I am from? Instead why don't you tell me where I am?”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Oh Hell no (Will) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hell no (Will)   Oh Hell no (Will) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:40 am

Kaiyo nodded lightly to herself at the man's name, deciding to ignore to odd tone he'd chosen. As he continued, her interest piqued, raising one eyebrow she tilted her face away from the criminal slightly; hoping for a clearer view of his face. For what she could see, the man was telling the truth. She just couldn't understand how. The thoughtful Captain nodded along though, feeling a rush of heat crawl up her spine as Will moved on to insult the men he'd killed. Her expression remained the same though, content to the verge of boredom even. She shrugged complacently back at him, tracing her thumb along the guard of her Zanpakuto as she spoke. 'We can all under-estimate people...The man who fights without a sword is always more dangerous- he's the one who has to win' Her trail of thought continued in the silence that followed, her eyes glazing over as she considered her own words. First hand experience told her that a man fighting without a weapon, and one so desperate to survive, would definitely be more dangerous than an armed patrol.

Her thumb lifted from her sword as she snapped back to reality with a playful smirk at the man, allowing for just a brief moment, her reiatsu to flare up, 'But if you're looking for a decent fight, just let me know' Of course, she'd not been needed to bring the man in, but she could smell the fighting spirit around him, the clawed life he'd fought to keep, souls like his were never easy to beat; at the very least, they made for interesting opponents.

She nodded as Will continued. Ruffling the back of her hair as she furrowed her brow in thought. It was rare for people to die more than once, that was something she was somewhat of an expect on. Still, if the man was dead, but had only just appeared in Soul Society; where the hell had he been beforehand?

Kaiyo's own thoughts were cut off by the man's glare, his dark eyes eering on violence already, she could feel her body responding to the challenge, ready for combat already. Her eyes dilated ever so slightly, the sheer excitement from the prospect of combat shooting adrenaline around her body. Her smile exploded with an audible laugh, her expression softening for the first time as she held her ever warm smile at the man. 'Awww, you'd lose' she replied cheerfully, without a shadow of doubt; thought she enjoyed his gusto.

Her smile waned as she shuffled forwards in her seat, resting her forearms on the table that was just a little too high for her short stature. 'Okay...You're in Soul Society, with all the dead folks...I'm guessing your dead too 'cuz i can sense a human a mile off...' She checked again quickly, certain this man wasn't any kind of superhuman or anything. 'So here's the fun question, if you've already died, where did you go instead of Soul Society? And i promise, i won't kill ya...yet'
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

Oh Hell no (Will) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hell no (Will)   Oh Hell no (Will) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Will sat back in his chair and smiled as he watched the young woman think over his words, her fingers seemed drawn to her sword unconsciously as she spoke to him.   She spoke like she understood everything he did perfectly,  “You are wrong,  the man without a sword isn't the one who you should fear, it is the man who has died over and over again,  the man who has lost the fear of death and what it holds. That is who you need to fear.”   He spoke with an even tone, if this girl really wanted to understand a real fight he would happily teach her.  When her hand lifted from her sword the air in the small room crackled with raw power that seem to come from the woman in front of him.   Will's spiritual pressure flared subconsciously as a defensive reflex though he didn't even realize it; it was the only thing that kept him from suffocating.    

She spoke of a fight like it was nothing more than a joke or a contest, like if you lost you could just try again.  This blonde woman was more like a child than anything,  if you lost in a fight you were dead or worse you were left helpless and tortured as the victor made sure that if you ever gathered your strength to fight once more it would never be enough to kill them.   Suddenly the young woman burst into laughter as she claimed who the victor would be between the two of them.  What really surprised him was the fact that she spoke without the sign of doubt in her face,  she knew without a doubt that she would win.

His eyes went wide, finally he knew without a doubt he was no longer in hell, or even on the Earth.  However, the woman insisted to know where he had been since his death.   Will smirked, “You already know that answer, well your friend the man who was in here before had an idea of where I had been.”  Will met her eyes, “You can see the answer plain as day in my eyes and on my face.

"However the fear of the very idea keeps people from seeing the answer that is in front of them, so let me make it easier for you.   I've wandered the deepest pits of Hell since I have been dead."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Oh Hell no (Will) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hell no (Will)   Oh Hell no (Will) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:22 am

A muscle twitched at the side of her jaw, clenched ever so slightly as she leant back in her chair. Her arms folded across her body as she focused her eyes on the man as he spoke. Her head lolled to one side ever so slightly, as if the sheer effort taken to listen to Will had pushed it over so easily. Her eyes narrowed in on his face, trying to get a read of any falsehood- none. Still, she couldn't work out what she already knew; apparently. Her gaze trailed down the mans body, looking for more clues as his words seemed to fade to the back of her attention.

They snapped back up to his eyes as he mentioned them, and she leant forwards to the stranger, intertwining her fingers atop the table as she moved. He was a tortured soul if ever she'd seen one. Though she didn't enjoy being patronised over her own fear, she was drawn in by his eyes now. Captured by their stoney silence that seemed to whisper despair from centuries ago- like for all horror in the world he had a share of it. Wounded people were always the most dangerous; they knew they could survive.

Hell...
The word rang through her mind as the penny spun down her mind, echoing the silence as her eyes flickered with a moments surprise. She didn't even know if that was possible! From what she could tell he hadn't lied, and she'd never truthfully met another soul with such tortured eyes. They were reserved for those who had faced death, and stuck around to share their tale. Harrowed into his skull with anguish beyond even her own, she took some solace in his eyes though. Allowing her blue gaze the sympathy of understanding, perhaps only even a glimpse of his pain. Still, she could vouch for him, dying was not all that pleasant.

She twisted around on her chair to face the large mirrored panel, 'Oi!' her voice held more authority than before, more serious at least. 'Check that...Now!'

Turning back to the man, she shuffled in her seat, tugging up her feet as she sat cross legged on her chair; as if her small stature wasn't underwhelming enough already. Her hand trailed up her forehead, dividing her hair through her fingers as she allowed it to sway back in to place with a sigh. 'How the hell, did you end up there?' she asked quite plainly. If this was true, she felt like it definitely wasn't a good thing, and that the central 46 would be very interested in this guy. Time clicked on in her mind, it wouldn't be long until they were interfered with now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Hell no (Will) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Hell no (Will)   Oh Hell no (Will) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Hell no (Will)
Page 1 of 1