The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

medical invention to controll my mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Quote : hurt the child and I'll kill you.
Registration Date : 2013-08-20

medical invention to controll my mind Empty
PostSubject: medical invention to controll my mind   medical invention to controll my mind I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Character's name: Mawu Jaka

Name of invention: Mental Stabilizer (Flawed)

Invention type: (Equipment)

Description of invention: A small see though reddish black glass like pearl about the size of my fist placed under my left shoulder where it was broken.

Invention's effect: Made to keep me sane by keeping my emotions under control and the chemicals that drive me insane most of the time it works but there is a flaw that it worsens my insanity when I am in danger of getting hurt / dying to the point I have no reasoning with others until I feel safe, I lose my train of thought, I go to sleep or I am dead the reason the flaw is there is the fact am in danger putts me on edge triggering the full extent if my psychosis letting my mind work faster and see what most would not be able to normally to catch with there eye.
Note: That even with no reasoning I will still back down from a fight if am scared of the person, if there power is large enough to scare me or if I am outnumbered / matched.
Stat wise when flaw is present -5 technique +5 speed
Link: (https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4593-its-in-my-head-1-finished)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: medical invention to controll my mind   medical invention to controll my mind I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:26 am

Sorry for late reply my tabs got deleted/erased, not sure how that happened, so lost threads I was reading. Question: does this effect stack? Multiple pill multipled speed up.
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: medical invention to controll my mind   medical invention to controll my mind I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:27 pm

yes but so the negative technque as well three stack limit
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: medical invention to controll my mind   medical invention to controll my mind I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Set duration at 3 posts per pill and I figure it works like adrenaline. You should note that your Tech is only 10, so you can only use of the pills maximum at this time.
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: medical invention to controll my mind   medical invention to controll my mind I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:40 pm

sounds fare to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: medical invention to controll my mind   medical invention to controll my mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

medical invention to controll my mind
Page 1 of 1