The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mawu jake (shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Quote : hurt the child and I'll kill you.
Registration Date : 2013-08-20

mawu jake (shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: mawu jake (shinigami)   mawu jake (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Spoiler:

Soul Reaper Template

Name: (Mawu Jaka)

Race: (Caucasian (White.)

Birthplace: (Topeka Kansas.)

Height: (5’10")

Weight: (155 lbs.)

Appearance: (Having a dark reddish blond high and tide haircut, light hazel blue eyes most the time and blue grey when sad and blue green when mad, most the time frowning or a weird creepy smile going from one side of my face to the other, most the time wearing two cut off gloves on my right hand one over the other and a silver ring made from a chain on my ring finger also on my right hand, and most the time wears nothing else also never wears shoe, but for the times I do wear close I would I tear off halve the legging on the shinigami uniform so that it feels more natural to me and I tear off the top halve and use the bottom halve of the Kimono as a skirt over my newly made shorts and use what I torn off as a scarf)

Personality: (Tries to be creepy to keep people away from myself to the point it is now second nature, Very smart but never thinks thing though and when I do thing never go as planed, Shy meeting new people and in big groups, Not very talkative, Protective of children, Sometimes moody, Very easily irritated, And tries to be as happy as I can..)

Special Characteristics: (mentally insane without medications from squad 4)

Stats:

Spirit Power: (10.)

Speed: (20.)

Technique: (10.)

Fighting Skill: (20.)

Sealed Zanpakuto:(My Zanpakuto’s handle is red with black over it with a short halve inched blade that is hollowed out in the shape of a triangle and double bladed where the blunt of the handle should be and the hilt of my Zanpakuto is in the shape of a snake’s eye with a gold-bronze color to it going from my wrist to a inch and a sixth-tenth away from my knuckles.)

History: (I have grown up having a rough and painful life having to fight, steal and lie just to eat as a child and having four sisters with three out of witch that most of the time got me in trouble either that or forced things on me. And also I have for most my life I had a problem controlling my anger up until I almost put my sister in the hospital from one of my rage’s did I want to change myself for the sole purpose of protecting people that I love it took me two years just to control my impulses and then three more years to be total control of my anger then at age 19 I died from cardiac arrest and as I was dying I seen a fight between some person with a weird sword that I now come th know as a and some bloodthirsty giant beast with a white creepy face that I now know as a hollow this guy was badly wounded and then placed some kind of spell on the beast then came to me and said I needed to go and become like him and then sent me to the soul society)

Role Playing Sample: (As I am waking up I remember where I fell asleep and I look around to see I am just getting up from the ground and I am a bit dirty and as always nude I notice I once again have a boner as I do almost daily waking up and I can’t help but feel I hope nobody is around to see me bare skinned and hard so as I am trying to make sure that nobody is around I hear someone not very far away so I begin to run just as I feel there energy almost the same level as mine next to me meaning they can see me and that they are faster than me so I turn around and I see that it is a friend of someone I know just not very well and his girlfriend or maybe wife I don’t know just yet which one it is just yet. “I am sorry I was sleeping and just woke up I didn’t mean for anyone to find me.” Then run off for what I call my home.)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: mawu jake (shinigami)   mawu jake (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Skinny app, but hits the bare bones. Feel free to expands on parts to better flesh out the character. Unfortunately won't be chatting or training with your spirit so early in your shinigami career. At best flashes and fleeting sights of the creature during dreams or something. Just that deep communication shows you're nearly at shikai stage.
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: mawu jake (shinigami)   mawu jake (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Copied and pasted onto previous app ~ The Arawn
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: mawu jake (shinigami)   mawu jake (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:04 pm

also i was wondering can i go rouge this early on?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: mawu jake (shinigami)   mawu jake (shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:36 pm

It's possible, but be warned rogues are usually hunted down. Try to earn abit of power before running off. Approved

CURRENT RANK - O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mawu jake (shinigami)   mawu jake (shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mawu jake (shinigami)
Page 1 of 1