The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kasai mikomi shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noahthegamer100

Noahthegamer100

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2013-08-06

kasai mikomi shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: kasai mikomi shinigami    kasai mikomi shinigami  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 am

Name: kasai mikomi

Race: Asia

Birthplace: Tokyo japan

Height: 6'11"

Weight: 108 kg

Appearance: http://www.google.com/search?q=anime+characters&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.50310824,d.aWc,pv.xjs.s.en_US.arDYkacXFAU.O&biw=1600&bih=805&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=iYMAUpK7G6OOyAGxzIC4BQ#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=58e9711853d2494f&hl=en&q=anime+characters+male&sa=1&tbm=isch&um=1&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=0AWxd8gHO-eTkM%3A%3BHsBXvIdh1TMaLM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fanimeprincess.kokidokom.net%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2011%252F01%252Fanimepaper_netscan-standard-anime-durarara-drrr-04-178010-yuriarrow2-preview-e4b23dbf.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fanimeprincess.kokidokom.net%252F2011%252F01%252Ftop-10-male-anime-characters-of-2010%252F%3B702%3B1000

Personality: he is calm in tight problems. he's quick on making hard choices when it is necessary. He is the one to always help out a friend. but he try's to act like a badass when he is out of the battle. he doesn't like all the fame and praise so always put the success to the others or he just act like he dosent care.      

Special Characteristics: he has skills with a sword like he's a 100 year old master monk. and he likes fire. I mean  its like he knows what to do with it. how it works and also how it feels

Stats:60

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 20

Technique: 10

Fighting Skill: 10

Sealed Zanpakto: his sword is red in its sealed form. its not very long but its just about there. its very light and it swings like a pro. But it also has design on it that is a hollow mask at the end of its chain. But the tip of the sword is white with flames as the color(not real flames). its smooth and sharp as a knife cutting butter the sheath is white with  a dragon design on it.

History: kasai mikomi. a 21 year old who's is just now getting out in the world. as a little kid he always love playing with swords. Everyday at midnight he would be in his room playing with a wooden sword. then one day his mom and dad were walking home with him. it was raining and they were crossing a bridge and then something knock out his dad and then a hollow showed up and killed his mother and then try to kill him but his dad stood up and tried to fight but ended up dying as well. the hollow was about to eat him when a soul reaper showed up and killed it. he was so mad that he could not do anything to help his parents so he hone his skills with a sword and later figure out he was also a shinigami. and then began he path of his revenged on the hollows.    

Role Playing Sample: a giant hollow attacks him and he has other people in his way so he gives it his all to protect people he doesn't know. he leads the hollow in a big area where he can fight it. he's to fast for the hollow and he plans everything out in his head. then acts at the right time so he use different tactics of taking down the hollow and then chops its leg off and slices its mask in half and makes sure no one sees him. he always makes sure that no one is hurt or anything.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: kasai mikomi shinigami    kasai mikomi shinigami  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:46 pm

The picture you selected won't load. I can't begin to guess where in that long address something is wrong. With that in mind the overall app could use abit more work; definitely more description. The way you describe the weapon is confusing as well as impractical. Sword won't have a hollow mask on it as they're destroyed.

Quote :
its not very long but its just about there. its very light and it swings like a pro.

"Not very long, but just about there" doesn't really tell us anything about it's length or shape. "Swings like a pro" is just as perplexing. In it's sealed state there wouldn't be any flames or similar effects. It would appear like a simple mundane weapon. The character's history needs some work. Rather sudden revelation in being a shinigami and becoming quickly adapt at swordsmanship. Isn't much to go on. Just so you know human shinigami don't have kido and will be considered enemies to normal shinigami (as it's similar to a vigilante) In addition to that your human body can be killed. A final note; special characteristics are usually for unique talents, but not supernatural skills. So the whole knowing fire and how it feels just makes you sound like a pyromaniac. :p
Back to top Go down
Noahthegamer100

Noahthegamer100

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: kasai mikomi shinigami    kasai mikomi shinigami  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:59 pm

haha alright im really new to bleach sorry I don't know a whole a lot about this. but thanks ill be sure to fix it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kasai mikomi shinigami    kasai mikomi shinigami  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kasai mikomi shinigami
Page 1 of 1