The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the silence (Artemis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Breaking the silence (Artemis) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the silence (Artemis)   Breaking the silence (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Anthony was strolling carefully down the street, straching the back of his head reading through a protocol on his computer. This was no simple task, but there had been people he hadn't heard a word from in a while, and as delicate as it could be, he needed to make sure they weren't lying dead somewhere. He sighed deeply, looking up at the sun for a moment, it was high in sky, meaning it was proberly still late but not so late he'd risk missing out on people. He had been at it for a while and so far he had run into bad luck, ofcourse those he had tried to hadn't really been easy to reach, crossing planes wasn't something he wanted to do today, too risky. Besides that they weren't worth the risks, however this was no problem, risks here could be avoided by a simple thought. So ofcourse he could do these himself, especially with this guy, he didn't trust his company yet. That was Tony's thoughts atleast, so to him it was a given that he went to this guy himself.

He looked it over again, making sure he was headed in the right dirrection, before then continueing down the path. soon he started remembering the path, same place as the first time he had met the guy. Soon he put the computer screen away, back into his wrist so to speak, as he could see the dojo, hopefully the guy still spend his time here. Afterall it seemed like he owned the place so why wouldn't he still be here.

He shrugged lightly, walking up to the door of the Dojo. He knocked a few times before entering, he distintivily started to look around, trying to find that guy, afterall if he wasn't here someone might know where he was. "Hello... anyone here..?" He let out, making his presence known, he wasn't one that would move futher into the dojo than the first room, he would then wait a appropiate time, hoping that he hadn't goine here in vain.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the silence (Artemis)   Breaking the silence (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:54 pm

James was dressed in a dark trench coat as he watched a young man enter the dark dojo from the street, he wasn't sure what had possessed him to take a walk this evening to his old dojo. It had been closed down for the past two years with nothing but drapes covering most of the equipment on the inside, hell he hadn't even bothered to pack up the belongings in the safe room he kept hidden at the very back. I might not be living there any longer, but this is still my property. James growled as started to move towards the entrance. It was now that he wished he would of brought Clarent, but still he was glad he didn't if this intruder just happened to be a kid wanting a place to stay for the night.

Standing in the doorway James was hidden from view thanks to the lights from the street behind him, “And who is it you're looking for this place hasn't seen life in a year or so?” James spoke calmly keeping his hands in his pockets as he sized up the young man, he seemed familiar. “Do I know you, child?” James asked taken aback, looking at the dark haired young man. “Those glasses look so familiar...you will have to excuse an old man's memory.”

James frowned this kid was a sore spot in his memory but still he didn't know why, “It's best if you leave here child, they say the man who owns this place is a demon.”
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the silence (Artemis)   Breaking the silence (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Anthony stood calmly for a few moments, he even felt like leaving as there was no answer, though soon his ears picked up sound near the palce, and decided to wait just a bit longer. He smiled softly, surely he wasn't certain that this was the man he was looking for, though he was rather certain it was. He sighed softly and listened carefully as he turned to face the man. He had a calm face, and wasn't the least bit fightened, nor did he think he had done anything wrong at the moment.

He sighed lightly, not being able to clearly see if this was the man, it didn't really matter he knew he had the right palce. So any person knowing the place and/or the owner would do. "A year... hmm yes that sounds about right..." He pondered for a moment letting the man take his time, seeing as right now the only one who can judge appearance was him. "Child..? Hah it seemes I've found the guy I'm looking for" He bowed lightly, as the standarts of polite formalities demanded. "It has truely been a while, where appearance can be hard to remember names might suffice, Anthony Rourke, and I'm looking for said owner... no was looking" He smiles softly, it was a feat easily done, he even remembered the deal they made a year or so ago, though it prooves more difficult than he had first thought to create, especially with the man disappearing.

He decided to let the name flow for a while, allowing James to figure out who he was if it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the silence (Artemis)   Breaking the silence (Artemis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm

James couldn't help the grin that started to form at the corner of his mouth, this young pup was none other than Anthony Rourke, his former employer and corporate ally. James just chuckled and made his way into the dark and dusty dojo without even bothering to take his shoes off. When he came to where his office was he turned the knob and gave the door a shove; with a pop the door creaked open and James motioned for Rourke to follow.

“So it seems my walk this evening was not just a random idea, but fate deciding its time for me to come out into this world once more.” James spoke calmly as he idly inspected his office, some old papers sat on the desk a broken lamp and some molded coffee in the bottom of a long forgotten pot. Someone has obviously been using this place to bed down in the cold seasons...but really could they not of at least cleaned up after themselves? Letting out a heavy sigh James rubbed his eyes, At least the place doesnt smell like urine and other bodily functions.

“So Anythony...what brings you out to my small dojo after so long? Normally I would expect someone like you to call first so I could at least get the place in shape....” James chuckled, “but that's just it isn't you lost track of me and you couldn't quite fathom how someone like me is able to just able to vanish off the radar.” James gestured to the sheeted couch, “Please make yourself comfortable.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the silence (Artemis)   Breaking the silence (Artemis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking the silence (Artemis)
Page 1 of 1