The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Makeshift Blade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Makeshift Blade Empty
PostSubject: Makeshift Blade   Makeshift Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Character's name: Kaoseu Enjel

Name of invention: Emerald Blade

Invention type: Item/Equipment

Description of invention: Just a crude sword, made from Stratus's slime ability, then hardened. No real hilt, just a smooth portion to hold.

Invention's effect: Basic sword stuff

Link: Raze the Dead
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Makeshift Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Blade   Makeshift Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Hmmmmm not sure you want that:

Quote :
Ability 2: Emerald Edge - Named after the green gemstone, this substance is created by channeling his energy into his first ability’s glue/slime. Unlike the crystal it takes it’s name from the substance is as strong as steel and sharp as diamond. It seems in going from a liquid to a solid state, the slime also gets much heavier. The weight increase could be attributed to the heaviness of energy given to it. By releasing more of his energy into this crystal he is able to shatter it.

A fine weapon, but it's based on his power. At this point that's 36 Spiritual power (although we not currently using stats.) As well as Stratus can destroy said weapon if he touches it. Up to you, but I think it's an interesting enough to warrant approval. If you're willing to accept it's drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Makeshift Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Blade   Makeshift Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 pm

I'd be willing to accept it. It's mostly just a tool Kao's familiar with for now, since he has no abilities yet.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Makeshift Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Blade   Makeshift Blade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 pm

So shall it be done!!!

*Lightning dances across the sky and wolves howl*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makeshift Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeshift Blade   Makeshift Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makeshift Blade
Page 1 of 1