The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blade Heartright (Superhuman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade Heartright

Blade Heartright

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2011-08-15

Blade Heartright (Superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Blade Heartright (Superhuman)   Blade Heartright (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Name: Blade Heartright

Race:White

Spoiler:

Appearance:
A young blue haired man, he has a communicator on his ear that allows him to talk to his, and other spirits, it was invented by his family. Blade always wears a blue scarf that often when he uses his power turns into spirit shards, which is his means of power to summon spirits, this scarf cannot be removed and will disappear when his energy is used up. He also has pure blue eyes, that are said to tame female spirits, almost immediately, he is found to be extremely attractive among women, and men, which he does not find cool.
(My current Ava is him when he was 9)

Personality:
A kindhearted individual and a kid at heart, his spirits also insult him for his immaturity, he is found to be Naive by many people, he was orphaned when he was 9, along with his sister, Lisa, who was 7 at the time. Blade was protected by his parents and traveled with them along with his sister, they were taught the basics of controlling spirits and were left behind many books, written by their parents, along with their inventions. Blade is extremely energetic and loves to see magnificent things, he loves travel, and he loves people. He sometimes looks troubled because he also lost his sister recently, he doesn't know how, but a "Live" contract appeared on his death for a spirit transfer, and she had signed it, meaning that she would live with whoever obtained the contracted. She came back in a different form, and she cannot talk, her old black hair has gone white and she is covered in bandages, Blade still protects her although she herself is a lethal weapon as a spirit. Blade believes in other people although he hates those he deems evil and will not hesitate to kill them.

Special Characteristics:
Has a little amount of spirit knowledge.
Can make a pact with any spirit, although he has to accomplish tasks for some of them.
He can summon 1 spirits at a time (Right Now).
He can speak mentally with his spirits.
He can feel their emotions.
He can break them down into objects, such as accessories (Bracelets, necklace, rings, Etc.).(this ability does not do anything for him, just a stylish thing).

Special Power:
Spirit Summoning. Spirits are materialize via Blade's spiritual energy. As such the have physical forms and are visible to spiritual beings similar to shinigami and hollows. They cannot fly. If they receive too much damage they must retire and rest before being reused. A 3 post cool down.

Spirit 1:
Isolation,
Accessory appearance: Sunglasses
Spoiler:
A spirit that can use shadows on the ground to form weapons, and defensive items for Blade to use this skill is limited to 2 weapons at a time, forming anymore would cancel the first one and the ones after that, until the most recent two, Isolation can be out for as long as Blade has spirit energy. These weapons can be thrown by Isolation creating a shadow arm through his straightjacket. This spirit shows up in a straight jacket and hangs from a wire. When possessing Blade, he can use objects shadows making objects such as walls, pillars, and shields.
Spoiler:

Spirit 2:
Passion
Accessory appearance: Ruby ring
This spirit manipulates fire, it allows the spirit itself to shoot fireballs and fire blasts, but if the spirit possesses Blade it gives fiery gauntlets of extreme temperatures. They are capable of melting materials or igniting objects a flame, or causing severe burns. While equipped his hands are immune to high heat. He is one of the 4 legendary elemental spirits. His heat often causes the opponent and Blade himself to sweat.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spirit 3:
Sorrow,
Accessory appearance: Wrapping gauze
Can use her wrappings to bind and entangle the opponent, not harming them but stopping them for awhile. Sorrow can attack with her wrapping as well, despite their appearance they are strong as rope. Her possession makes a huge gauze made rope on Blades left hand, making him able heal himself. In order to heal he must remain still for extend amount of time.
Spoiler:

Speed:20
Spirit Power:21
Technique:4
Fighting Skill:15

History:
Blade grew up with his parents and his sister, Lisa. His parents were researchers of spirits and could use spirits. His parents were well versed in the arts of spirits and could sense them anywhere, they had tons of contracts, and were both extremely skilled, Blade had made contracts too over the years with weaker spirits, and his sister had too. His parents one day set out to look for a spirit they had been tracking for years, Death, the very same day they set out, they had left Blade and Lisa alone. Blade waited and waited and told his sister they would come back, he was aware of their leave, but didn't stop them, how could he, he realized that they had already taken so much time off for them, he would've found it hard to stop them. They waited till nightfall, and then they knew they had perished, and on that day Blade pledged he would form a contract with Death. Blade now lives traveling across the world for new spirits, he has since lost Lisa mysteriously, but has gained her spirit contract, she is now known as "Sorrow", and he is now alone in the world, he is also now trying to hunt down her Boyfriend, Auryuu, he had mysteriously disappeared, after Lisa's death.

RP sample:
Blade had left the airport, he quickly entered the nearest taxi, "Excuse me, here's 30 dollars, take me as far away from here as possible". "Okay", the man said, then suddenly Blade's scarf started glowing, "Damn it, go, go, go", the over sized dog had caught up already and busted through the airports doors. Blade looked at the drivers seat to see the driver had taken his money and ran, "Are you fucking kidding me", Blade quickly hopped out, "Fine, lets go doggy", Blade quickly sprinted to the running dog, "Come on out Isolation", Blade had called to his spirit, he waited a second, "Masterrrrrr" Isolation had appeared from the ground as Blades shadow, Give me two spears, quickly two spears shot up from the ground and Blade grasped them in his hands. Blade threw the two spears at the dogs paws, it whimpered and then began to shake, and shrink turning back into the dog spirit. Blade walked up to the dog and rubbed his own eye and put the tear in the dogs mouth, "Contract signed, welcome to the family, Vicious".

Last edited by Blade Heartright on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Blade Heartright (Superhuman)   Blade Heartright (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 pm

All red is EXPERIMENTAL abilities.

Isolation,
A spirit that can use shadows on the ground to form weapons for Blade to use this skill is limited to 2 weapons at a time, forming anymore would cancel the first one and the ones after that, until the most recent two, Isolation can be out for as long as Blade has spirit energy.
EX: Controls it's shadow to make weapons. Is limited to 2 weapons at a time, forming anymore would cancel the first ones. Appears out of user's shadow.

This power has promise despite the cliche shadow wielder archetype. You can make various weapons as the situation arises. A decent limitation as well, but it's abit wasted. Unless these weapons can be give to others or thrown and still retain their shape it doesn't make sense to make more than 2. It would be easier or faster to dispel the old weapon.

Fury,
A spirit that will fight with claws coated in spirit energy, he is strong and is pretty fast, unfortunately the spirit fades after two minutes, this spirit is smart and will usually transmit messages to Blade to do combination attacks.

With the first power in mind this one become useless. If you can create any weapon with shadow why rely on one with only claws. I can only guess the energy coating is supposed to make it stronger, but again it seems more limited than the first. A two minute duration is trick to gauge during a thread. Sometime using durations in scale of posts is more effective. Say 1-2 post duration. Either meaning it last for the duration of your opponent's post, or one of yours.

Sorrow,
A spirit, that can peer into the hearts of everyone around it. She is able to heal Blade, and can also use her wrapping to bind the opponent although as this is happening Blade can't move or it will undo Sorrow's summoning.

Nothing wrong with healing, and the secondary effect is decent. The only 1 of the 3 I do like.

EX:Releases wrappings from body and uses them entangle and capture opponent. Despite their appearance they are quite sturdy making them a very unorthodox shield device.

Tenacity,
A fast spirit that is a expert in sword arts his slashes are stronger than most shinigamis and his blade is made of Blades spirit shards, Tenacity has a very fast quick draw and can use it to slash from a distant, Tenacity can impale Blade with his sword and give him a fighting boost, Blade's Scarf will then become two blades. Tenacity is the closest spirit to Deaths combat level. He can also pick up pretty much anything, Blades of grass, pieces of rock, and make it lethal when throwing. This spirit shows up next to Blade, he can fight independently but can transfer his spirit to Blade to make Blade stronger.

EX: A master of Iado style swordplay. With the superhuman speed of drawing and sheathing his weapon creates waves of air mixed with reiatsu to slice opponents from a distance.

The way you're describing them is that the spirit is summoned and act independently of Blade. If so no amount of spirit will make up for the overall weakness that creates. I'd suggest you become a medium allowing your character to directly utilize the powers you outline. So while invoking Isolation you can use his power.
My advice is to scrap the second spirit, but if you want energy weapons I'd suggest making it energy spikes that you can create at will. That way you could create 3 spikes on your hands similar to the claws if you really wanted. Also making spikes all over you body is a nice defensive maneuver.
As much as I like Sorrow perhaps change her power to the wrappings themselves. You can use them to entangle an opponent, or cocoon your foe. They could be used like a whip, a rope, or wrap them about your own body to shield yourself.
If you do plan to use more than one spirit at once, at least make their powers more compatible with one another. Like I said before, whatever power you choose, don't just do it for looks. Make it functional. Make a power that has more than one use. Having a power per level won't help you if they're all one-shot wonders.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade Heartright

Blade Heartright

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2011-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Blade Heartright (Superhuman)   Blade Heartright (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Spirit 1:
Passion
Spoiler:
This spirit manipulates fire, it allows the spirit itself to shoot fireballs and fire blasts, but if the spirit possesses Blade it gives blade the power to melt things he touches with the fire, but it's more like Lava.

Spirit 2:
Fury
Spoiler:
This spirit uses high powered speed based claw attacks, these attacks are almost relentless. This spirit fights individually.

Spirit 3:
Knowledge
Spoiler:
This spirit accesses any situation and gives Blade advice, he can also fight but his skills are limited to trap type weapons that generate in his hands like bear traps, twin logs,pitfalls etc.

Spirit 4:
Bitterness
Spoiler:
This spirit freezes the ground independently, but when possesing Blade, makes anything close to blade freeze.

Spirit 5:
Sincerity
Spoiler:
This spirit allows blade to speed up nature, it's like miracle grow it can grow oversized beanstalks, trees, flowers, venus fly traps, anything made from nature.

Spirit 6:
Gloom
Spoiler:
This spirit uses gravity devices to make certain spots zero gravity spaces or so unbearable that it crushes anything in the spheres area.

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Blade Heartright (Superhuman)   Blade Heartright (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Remember my words, don't make me regret my decision. APPROVED

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blade Heartright (Superhuman)   Blade Heartright (Superhuman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blade Heartright (Superhuman)
Page 1 of 1