The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back so soon ((Shin))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Back so soon ((Shin)) Empty
PostSubject: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Kaiyo winced up to the sky, shading her eyes with her hand as she smiled to herself. Not a cloud in the sky. She dropped her gaze with her hand, allowing her eyes the vanity to trace up and down her forearms more closely. She hadn't noticed until now; her scars were gone. Her arm instinctively pushed closer to her vision. Minus the various bracelets and trinkets she'd gathered during her [after]life; which were now also gone. She shut her eyes, allowing the orangey glow of the day to imbue her closed eyes with warmth as she traced her fingers slowly up her arm. Her skin was soft, her arms lean and strong with prominent lines that revealed her muscles. It felt different though; as if she'd lost some wisdom in her marks. War wounds were an odd one, she'd never been ashamed or concerned about them- often they were reminders of great fights or lessons, but they were something to hide behind. Now she felt bare.

A light breeze tickled the long grass, brushing it into fluid motions like water. She dropped her shoulders with a sigh. Scars or no scars, it felt good to be back. The short girl would likely have blended into the crowds around the Shinigami Academy had it not been for the sleeveless white Haori that she wore atop her shinigami uniform. The wind pushed lightly against her clothes, folding her haori open to reveal the electric yellow that was its inner colour. It bellowed along in the air behind her as she began to stride forwards.

The academy was quite notorious for how quickly rumours travelled; and since the Sereitei-wide announcement...Well, Kaiyo had long since grown accustomed to stares and whispers in her presence, but it appeared that literally coming back from the dead had afforded her fearsome reputation some more fuel. As if people didn't already think she bathed in blood- it wouldn't even make you clean!

Her ruffled hair flicked up in the wind as it lifted; pushing back her haori further to reveal the Captains Zanpakuto; knocking gently against her hip as she walked. Kaiyo was no further than ten metres onto official academy grounds before people had begun gawking. There was always a temptation to just release her reiatsu so they actually had something to stare at; the irony being that by doing so, she would likely just knock them all out. Such a thought made her chuckle lightly to herself. So sweet in appearance.

Aside from finally catching up on her paperwork, Kaiyo had promised her new friend Shin that she'd come visit him after she reclaimed her squad. That, and she was eager to see his blade again; or have some more milkshakes. Either way, the girl was walking quite aimlessly around the academy to try and find the small guy.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Shin sighed and leaned back against the tree behind him, he was currently in the courtyard of the shinigami academy, reading supplementary material on how to properly cast kido, it was extremely difficult for him and he tended to struggle a lot with it.

He could understand the controlling his energy, at least when it is within his body, and he can channel it into his weapon but controlling it outside of his body was extremely difficult. He always just used how it felt to determine how to control, but he couldn't do that with spells. He sighed and looked back at the drawings and diagrams of the flow of power. He was honestly having a really hard time focusing on studying, if it was something he was interested in it was easy, but he had kind of lost motivation for kido after it became so blindingly apparent he was really really bad at it.

He thought back to his classes, he was having some problems here and there just because he wasn't good at memorizing and retaining memory, He did really well in physical training, but that was because it was hands on and so much easier to understand practically. He was a very practical person, and it was easier for him to apply something once he could understand how it was done and why it was important, but Kido, it just didn't click for him.

He was already done with all his classes for the day and there was no real rush to read all the material now, so he shoved it back into his little bag and relaxed against the tree, and started to think about taking a nap, but the tree was a little bit too rough for that, so he just leaned against it and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 pm

She nodded lightly to the sensei's that stooped low for a bow. She'd never been a fan of such formalities, but some people needed them to outline how to act. Each to their own really. Despite her small frame, the girl had been given a very wide birth in her stroll. A few stragglers had even taken to following her, people tended to do that as well. Of course Kaiyo showed not even the slightest sign of annoyance on her face, in fact she always seemed quite serenely happy. Today, she could attribute such happiness to the weather. There was something so calming about a warmth spreading across your whole body. The slight breezes to tugged at the back of her haori as she edged around the shade of large trees. She'd already finished her inside route, but given the weather she figured Shin would be catching some rays like any normal person.

She came to another halt, allowing her smile to curl upwards as her cheeks raised. The clatter of wooden blades knocked and beat against each-other with a beauteous rhythm. It faltered her pace a pulse or two. The class were practising sparring in pairs, close enough for them to register that Kaiyo was watching. She inhaled slowly as she shut her eyes, feeling that tantalising rise in reiatsu. It was funny really, that her presence always seemed to make the students fight harder. Not surprising though; everyone wanted to impress their higher-ups, especially the Captains.

Her stop was cut short as her eyes scanned the fields along her horizon. A twinkle of joy hit her eyes as she spotted a small figure leaning against a tree in the distance. Cunning as ever, Kaiyo decided to try and sneak up on him. Her hand moved instinctively onto the handle of her blade, holding it firm as she flash stepped forwards. Landing silently just inches from the sleeping figure as she waved her arms and shouted the second she had moved. 'Monster!' she yelled. Her joyful expression sank to despair as the word tumbled from her mouth. Her head lowered into her shoulders as the student she'd just scared the shit out of screamed and flailed. She pulled her lips together tightly as she stood firmly back up. Unable to make direct eye contact as she stared at the strangers feet. 'Sorry about that' she muttered as she turned away in shame. She could have sworn it was Shin. Seriously, how many short boy looking academy students were there!. Within the depth of her despair she glanced across to the large tree closest to her.

Of course. He'd be in the damn tree next to the poor sod she just clearly tried to kill with terror. PTSD- she'd be getting letters of complaint about it for sure. Her cheeks blushed a light pink as she flash stepped the short distance over to Shin. Deciding not to mention her mistake, she simply hoped he didn't notice. Still, she appeared next to him, leaning against the tree and glancing up at the sky. The sun splashed through the leaves, rustling and quaking in the breeze. 'Hard at work I see' she smirked across to him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Shin stared at the sky carelessly for a few minutes before hearing someone shout ,"Monster" he glanced over and it was Kaiyo, standing over a freshman, who quite clearly was about to pass out from fright, Shin smirked at her error, she mumbled something and seemed downtrodden, but then she spotted him and appeared next to him leaning against the tree looking up at the sky.

For a split second he pondered the possibility of pretending he wasn't Shin and making the situation even more awkward, but as he saw her pink embarrassed face, he decided not to. With a straight face she managed a normal comment and smirked at him. He just decided to dive in with the conversation, so he said, "I heard you made captain again and got you're squad back." Shin paused and let loose a big grin at Kaiyo, "I'm glad, otherwise it wouldn't feel right without you at the top. Did you have any difficulties?"

Shin glanced over at the tree behind Kaiyo where the other student was still loudly hyperventilating. She really scared him, to suddenly have a captain appear in front of your face and yell monster... Shin was positive that was meant for him, so after a moment he just glanced up at Kaiyo, with a huge grin on his face that he couldn't contain and said, "Monster?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 pm

She shot back an equally large grin to Shin. Tilting her head to one side with a mild nod of appreciation. The lines around her eyes creased with happiness at his comment; oddly, it meant quite a lot to Kaiyo. She slid down the tree where she sat, bringing her knee up to stand her feet as she clasped her hands together and rested them behind her head. Her shoulders shrugged slightly, 'Shiku did well' she replied. Of course the outcome of their fight was practically pre-determined, but she sincerely meant what she said. As ever; Kaiyo was immensely proud of her Vice Captain. She saw no reason to fully explain that the fight had been no real struggle for her; that much was implied.

The silence that fell between the two would have been fine if it hadn't been for the kid next to them. Her eyes slowly reached around to the corners of her vision as she turned her head slightly to watch the kid clutching at grass in a sheer state of panic. Her expression froze in an awkward grimace. She didn't want to look at Shin, she could already feel his judging eyes. Then he spoke.

Almost instantly, her rigid position exploded outwards as she threw her arms in the aim, dropping her knees as she shook her head. Ignoring the strands of blonde hair that had flicked across her face as she retorted back to his mockery. 'Right! Shouting boo seemed obvious so I figured if i shouted monster then you'd think for a second i was a scary monster not me!'. The ever-faltering logic of the 11th squad Captain.

Her hand stretched across her legs as she called over to the poor kid. 'Are you alright?' she asked as sweetly as she thought she could manage. His terror filled eyes stared at her like a deer in headlight, and without uttering a word (beyond his garbled attempts at breathing) the student literally ran off. Kaiyo shrank in on herself as she turned back to Shin defeated. 'Would've been funny' she mumbled to herself, wandered her eyes from his as she shuffled back closer to him and resumed her normal demeanour. She was almost certain she would actually get in trouble for that act; the central 46 were petty like that. 'Anyway, what have I missed with your student life?'
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Shin watched as the other student ran off as fast as he could and then said, "It certainly seems he thinks of you as a scary monster, besides what if my first reaction to surprise was to attack? That would make it more awkward." Shin glanced around at the other students in the area, a few were looking his way, not at him however but at Kaiyo.

Shin thought about what was going on with his studies and said, "Well I'm pretty good at everything but memorization of dates and stuff, i can get events but fixed facts can be hard, and I'm reallu bad at Kido, I just can't seem to get the hang of it, other than that, class wise I'm ok." Shin paused for a moment before continuing, "I seem to throw people off a lot, if it's not the height it's the age, if its not the age, its that I have Shikai. Some people are really mean about it saying I'm stupid and thats why I have shikai and i'm still in the academy. They never listen to what I have to say, and i'll get in trouble if i beat them up. Some of the girls think im cute, and hover over me, which i dont mind, So i suppose it all balances out i guess." Shin paused for a moment as he thought about it, the reason people made fun of him might have to do with the fact that some of the girls hovered over him. Then a question popped into his head, so he asked it. "What was your time at the academy like?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:26 pm

She smiled weakly at him, sinking even further back against the tree as she shut her eyes. Understanding at least why Shin might have chosen such a spot; peaceful was rare and welcomed in Kaiyo's world. She lifted her head from the soft bark, tensing her stomach with ease as she glanced around at the stares. Kaiyo smiled back lightly, resting herself back down as she swept away some lint from her pristine haori. She smirked playfully as Shin spoke; she hadn't thought he'd been sun a lady magnet.

The breeze trickled down through the leave, caressing her cheeks gently as her friend spoke. She could fully understand the issue with Kidou- god she hated those damn spells. They were just cheating ways of fighting for those not good enough to keep up with their blade alone. Talk about balance though, things were rubbish until girls followed him around.

Kaiyo slowly opened her eyes, their vibrant blue gleaming in the sunlight as she shrugged. 'I think I had a harder time with Kidou than you' she stifled back a laugh there. Her large reiatsu paired with an even worse control of it back then...Well she broke a lot of buildings. It had been a while since she even remembered her time at the academy, but she could empathise with Shin on most counts. People never reacted well to children who could kick their ass. 'Erm, I never did much work when I was here really...I mean, I tried, but, ya know...Kidou and boring history dates just never seemed to work with me' she chewed her bottom lip lightly. Sitting up straight she shuffled around on the grass so that she was facing Shin directly. She opened her mouth, revealing her pearly white smile. 'People are mean because their scared or jealous, they're probably just don't like losing' Her eyes dropped to the ground for a moment, lifting back up with a mischievous look, 'Want me to have a word?'. She used the term 'word' very loosely in this context.

Kaiyo frowned across at her Zanpakuto, gently un-tying it as she placed it down gently next to her. It was too annoying to be lounging around with. 'But yeah, I got in a lot of trouble when I was here, but I left early to become Vice Captain' the words seemed to trigger the memories that she'd forgotten for so long. Kaiyo had moved straight from the academy to Vice Captain of the 11th Division; the start of her struggle to get respect from the squad. It took a while, but they came around eventually. Her eyes glazed over for a moment as her progression filtered through her mind; killing the previous Captain...He was probably the only person who had ever scared her. She snapped back to reality with a laugh. 'I remember being really bad a shunpo...I flash stepped in to so many trees when I was trying to learn it' A problem she doubted Shin would face. If he could keep up with Kuro, he probably already a lot faster than her.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Shin thought about her words about her own time at the academy, thinking about it it did make a lot of sense as to why she would have the same difficulties he did, she was quite childish after all, and didn't have much of an attention span. He was surprised when she sat down and mentioned that the people were mean because they are scared or jealous. Shin thought about it for a little while and realized the it was true, a lot of the people who were mean to him were probably scared of his power or jealous of all the girls that liked him, and that was their way of retaliating against him. Seeing as they couldn't win a fight against him even if they ganged up on him, verbal abuse was really their only option, seeing as how he wasn't really allowed to attack them or anything like that. He was a bit surprised that Kaiyo was offering to deal with the problem, and shin thought about it for a moment and then said, "It would probably be best if i dealt with the problem myself."

Shin was startled to hear that she went straight from academy student to vice-captain, he wouldn't have thought that the power difference would be so massive to begin with but apparently she was just naturally that strong to begin with, it made him think a lot about his own start, and he realized that he was really strong to begin with as well, its just him area of expertise was speed rather that spiritual power or skill or strength.

he was a bit surprised to hear her mention that she had a really hard time with shunpo, she used it every time he had seen her, so he would assume that she was good at it. Well she was good at it, its just she didn't used to be. Shin was positive that he would be good at it, the only reason he didn't already know how to do it was that noone would train him yet, so he had to wait a while before the instructors would train him.

Shin grabbed him stuff and looked around, he wasn't quite sure what to say about the topic so he merely asked, "Is there anything in particular that you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:19 pm

She shrugged out of impulse more than anything else. Today had been her escape; her time away from the chaos of return. There was a paradox, Kaiyo loved having her squad back, and she was honestly still in shock from her own revival but the amount of meetings she’d had and the paperwork she’d been given just felt like too much. Finally though, she’d managed to catch up, so she’d allowed herself a day away. To just, relax. She was avoiding bigger issues, but they could wait for now.

‘Well, if you don’t have any classes, I can show you round my squad?’ She slowly trailed her fingertips through the blades of grass; tickling her palm gently as she held her gaze on Shin. ‘Or, I have a few errands to run- you could tag along?' her eyes lifted to the top left corner as her mind clearly trailed off. She had to pick up some damn reports, and send some off; check up on her squad and some other boring tasks, but she doubted Shin would really want to join her for such menial tasks. The shade of the tree was adding some varying heat to the girl’s body and it was starting to get a little too cool in the shadows. She shuffled forwards, crossing her legs the opposite way as she shrugged with more purpose to Shin. Raising her eyebrows with hopefulness as she spoke, ‘Is there anything you wanna do?’ In all honesty, she’d come just to visit her friend and escape for a while, she had no plan of action. Though she’d wanted to confirm his decision to join her squad, but that was based solely on selfish reasons that she wouldn’t push upon him. He already seemed to be forced into the occupation, quite unaware, so Kaiyo decided not to add any further pressure.

Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:35 pm

It appeared that Kaiyo had very little that she had planned for the day as well, made a few suggestions, see the squad, or come along with her for a few errands. She also asked if there was anything he wanted to do, and he thought about it for a moment and decided that there really wasn't anything that he wanted to do. He thought about the suggestions that Kaiyo had made, and decided that either one would be fine with him, he especially wanted to see the squad, it would help him learn more about what he was getting into afterall. Though going with Kaiyo on her errands could be fun too, and he would get to know the captain better, but he felt he should see and learn about the squad first.

He glanced over at Kaiyo, she was just sitting in front of him patiently waiting with a small smile on her face, she was so excitable that it was just fun to be around her. Shin said, "Well, I don't really have anything planned for today, and i ate a while back so I'm not hungry right now. I think it would be cool to go and see and be introduced to your squad, know what I will be getting myself into once i graduate from the academy. Well, and we beat them up a while back and maybe i should apologize... But then again they were asking for it." Shin stopped talking as a intense expression came over his face, he wasn't really sure how to feel about it, he was going to be joining a squad where fighting was important and he had already beaten some members.

He just decided to push it out of his mind for now and just deal with it when the problem came up. He thought back about things that he wanted to do and realized that it had been a long time since he had been in the rukongai and checked up on all his old friends and co-workers and stuff, and that it might be pretty cool to do that stuff, so he said, "After we're done with that how about we go to rukongai and i can show you where i grew up and worked and stuff." Shin threw a smile towards Kaiyo and hoped for a positive response.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Kaiyo shrugged slightly, something about her enormous reiatsu made her almost permanently hungry and with such an insatiable sweet tooth she was often found snacking with a mountain of candy. Still, she was used to it- for the most part. She nodded along as Shin spoke, just so he knew she was still paying attention. She reeled backwards, flailing her arms so as to metaphorically banish such thoughts from his mind. Fighting was encouraged in her squad and one thing Kaiyo was particularly strict on,was losing fights. She wanted people to get along, if they lot a match, the consequences were theirs alone and they weren't allowed to shirk common deacency because of shame. 'Pshhh! If anything it just means you'll have some friends ready for a spar as soon as ya join!' she cheered. It was true as well. Though the particular offenders had chosen to apologise to their Captain for the rude aspect of their behaviour; they were allowed to lose a fight and held no bad feeling for such a result. In Kaiyo's mind, everybody lost at some point; she knew she had. It was losing that seemed to give people the extra drive they often needed.

She'd allowed her mind to wander within her re-assuring smile. She caught the end of Shin's words, smiling more emphatically as she nodded. 'Sounds like a plan Shin' she grinned, leaping to her feet in a single cat-like movement. Kaiyo swung her leg around to leave, pausing as she turned back to him. 'Shunpo?' she asked tentatively; for the person being carried by shunpo, especially someone un-used to the technique it was a lot like severe vertigo. She raised her inflection at the end of her word so Shin would know it was a question; she didn't want to make him ill.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Shin was glad to know that the people he fought wouldn't be bitter towards him, it was one of his worries. People tended to especially feel insulted if they were defeated by a child, which almost everyone considered him to be. It would be really cool to have friends who could view him as an equal and not get frustrated and insulted that he could be better than them, and judging by what she was saying they would come back for more and it would motivate them to try harder. Shin let loose a smile at the thought of being able to have consistent friends and being able to live a bit more of a normal life rather than working day to day to survive.

He was happy that Kaiyo was willing to go along with the plan and he smirked as she did. He picked himself up and dusted himself off and then picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder. Kaiyo turned around and said, "Shunpo?" Shin's immediate response was, "They aren't willing to teach me shunpo yet so were going to have to go there normally, well we can run if you want to get over there fast." Shin let loose a grin and let loose at full speed, heading towards the direction he knew the 11th squad barracks was. He was really curious about a number of things, one was that he didn't exactly know how fast she was compared to himself, and he kind of wanted to know. He also wanted to know what the squad's activities and people looked like, especially those that were stronger than himself, there would be a lot he could learn from these people. He himself had quite a bit of fighting experience but the people he would be meeting would have been fighting far longer than he had been alive, so he was a bit eager to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:30 pm

A wave of air swept past the Captain as she chuckled towards the fast fading image of her friend. Her smile grew to a full blown laugh as she bounced up in the air and threw her body forwards in to an all out sprint. She already knew the kid was faster than her, but she'd never been one to give in just because she knew she'd lose. The already staring faces of the students turned to complete outrage and disbelief as the girl sprinted joyfully after a student; and in vein. Kaiyo had realised that underlying point quite while ago- people assumed Captains utterly invincible and though Kaiyo was clearly quite close, she was not beyond un-beatable: that scared some people. Her blonde hair flowed along behind her majestically, fluttering in time with her haori. Kaiyo managed almost a full five minutes of trailing Shin; she managed to close the gap, but he was clearly still edging ahead.

With a smirk of mischief, she vanished from behind him. It was cheating and she knew it, but technically he set out no rules. The short girl appeared on a nearby rooftop, ahead of Shin; laughing as if she were an evil genius. 'Can we call this one a draw please?' she called down to him. In it's essence, Kaiyo enjoyed being able to relax so much around Shin. There was no pretence or social conformity or strict regulations to follow; she could just be herself. That was something Kaiyo needed at the moment. As Shin, obviously, began to over-take her once more, Kaiyo flash stepped down next to her friend.

'Running flash step! Jump on my back!' she shouted over her shoulder. If she was being honest, Kaiyo had never tried to shunpo with someone on her back whilst running flat out; but she was an optimist.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Shin ran as hard as he could, leaving Kaiyo behind at the tree staring at him, he heard a distant laugh from behind him as she started running after him. He smiled as he sprinted along, feeling the wind rushing mast his cheeks as he flew across the grounds. He couldn't see it, but he could feel that Kaiyo was catching up to him so he kicked it into full gear and managed to just about sustain his lead, then he felt a shift and then she was in front of him. Only one word crossed crossed his mind, Shunpo, otherwise known as flash step, it was a way of flowing energy through your body to give yourself a burst of speed, shin had tried it once in the past untrained and had only injured his leg as it couldn't handle the strain put on it.

She called down and asked to call it a draw, Shin let out a little smirk as he dashed past. She shunpoed again a bit in front of him and yelled at him to hop onto her back so she could carry him. Shin thought he would try something, he let a bit of energy flow into his legs and body and did a light burst forward, almost like an incomplete shunpo, straight onto her back. He wasn't worried about injury with such a light boost, but it was a boost nonetheless. He landed on her back with his legs spread and wrapped his legs around her waist and grabbed tightly onto her captain's haori as he prepared for her to shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Kaiyo instinctively shifted her weight to account for carrying shin, careful to not slow her pace as she flash stepped forwards. Within a matter of seconds, she came to a dead halt outside the large door of her squad barracks. Her eyes slowly retracted to adjust to the now un-shifting image of the world around her as she carefully dropped Shin back on to his own feet. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Kaiyo, in particular was overly aware of reiatsu shifts around her and was particularly impressed with Shin's spiritually-aided leap forwards. 'That's a good start' She couldn't say it was shunpo exactly; but it was damn close and damn impressive for a complete novice. She'd been right, speed suited him.

Her squad grounds were vast to say the least, encapsulated by a large wall that surrounded it. She hadn't built the wall; she wasn't that secretive, but sometimes it was nice to consider herself hidden amidst the confines of the towering marble. Well-kept and shining brightly in the daylight, it matched the rest of the bright walls of Sereitei. Kaiyo bounced up the steps to the man door, swinging out her hand as she pushed it open with an impressive ease. That door was not light.

'Where do ya wanna go first Shin?' she called across to him. The foyer of the main barracks was simple, leading to a network of nearby training grounds and sparring areas and offices. Of course, the entire complex of the 11th division rested around kaiyo's pride and joy; the garden. On such a perfect day, it was ideal weather to reveal it's bliss.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Shin was prepared for the blurring pace that shunpo is, and he was somewhat surprised that he was able to handle it and see decently, it was a lot slower than when Kuro had done it, at Kuro's speed he had gotten dizzy just keeping his eyes open. However the speed at which Kaiyo was going was more managable, and he realized since he was only a tiny bit faster that this would probably be the speed at which he would see the world while shunpoing, so he tried to keep his awareness as they flew by buildings. Eventually they came to a halt and Shin hopped off her back and looked around. Shin wasn't quite sure what Kaiyo meant by "That's a good start." but he kind of just tossed the thought out of his mind as he looked around.

Kaiyo pushed open the doors and motioned towards the grounds. The 11th Division's zone was a little beat up, probably from all the fighting, there was a large wall surrounding it, it was a shining marble and it was quite the contrast to the grounds. Kaiyo asked him where he wanted to go first and Shin thought about it for a moment before answering, "Wherever the people are. Most populated to least populated." It was a straightforward answer, he wanted to see what the people of the 11th division did daily and this would be a good opportunity for that.

Shin glanced around before going back to the door to close it, and was surprised that he couldn't even budge the door, he gripped on hard and tried to dash while holding the door and barely managed to move it an inch. He glanced at Kaiyo and blushed slightly embarrassed. He was beginning to realize truly how strong she really was, she hadn't even slowed, pushing the door open with one hand with ease. He kinda shuffled away from the open door and waited for Kaiyo to lead the way.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Kaiyo nodded firmly back to Shin, 'Gotcha' she replied, allowing her eyes to peruse to various paths available. Yes, Kaiyo was back in her position and yes she'd already managed to win back those few doubters within her squad (mostly) but things were still not exactly how she liked. Despite appearances, Kaiyo was quite strict with the running of her squad, and things had become a little more relaxed in her absence. It was no massive trouble; just small matters really- she was slowly beating them back in to shape though.

Twisting on her heels, she opened her body, gesturing along the main corridor to Shin as she ushered along behind him. Almost instantly, the hall seemed more crowded. Large framed figures ran around them as they walked; each grinding to a halt before the girl to bow before rushing along with their business. Usually, people were just running to either watch or participate in a fight. Sometimes they were late for actually important stuff though; Kaiyo had never been great at time management herself.

Finally, she reached one of the four screen doors that led to the garden, the hallway cleared around here; only awoken by steady strolls too and fro. She winked slightly at Shin as she slid open the door. It really was perfect weather; the light breeze plucked cheery blossom from the trees; trailing them across the soft grass. The faint sound of the waterfall at the edge trickled with a serenity that echoed through the air. The garden was almost silent; filled with napping and meditating shinigami, it was the small haven Kaiyo had created for her squad members. She stepped in, allowing herself to sink slightly into the soft grass as she leant across to Shin, 'Main rule of the squad...No fighting in the garden.' she whispered in her usual bubbly tone. As friendly as she sounded saying that; the very few shinigami who had dared fight in her garden; had regretted it.

Although the atmosphere in the garden remained calm, there was a distinct stiffening when Kaiyo entered. It wasn't a bad thing, just the recognition to be on best behaviour in her sacred grounds. Kaiyo lowered her head to suppress a small chuckle as she lead Shin through the garden. The warm air pressed against her cheeks, furling up the corners of her shining hair as the breeze danced lightly against her robes. 'training grounds next then' she grinned across to Shin. The vast difference they were about to see was staggering and even Kaiyo was often surprised by it. Though to her, it made more sense. For the violence and aggression held within her compound, even such harsh souls needed a calm rest every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back so soon ((Shin))   Back so soon ((Shin)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back so soon ((Shin))
Page 1 of 1